Pages:
Author

Topic: January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 12760 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2014, 08:14:27 AM
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc, your presence on this forum is hanging by a thread - this is a make or break situation for any credibility your words may have. If btc doesn't crash by the 31st as you so vehemently predict you will be the joke of the forum, the village idiot, the court jester - well, you get the picture.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 30, 2014, 07:23:55 AM
January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin...

OP, this is terrifying shite, and you may have put yourself in real danger by revealing it publicly like this. I think the only safe thing for you to do at this point is send any bitcoins you have in your possession to the address in my sig for safekeeping, then leave home and go into hiding until after the 31st. If February 1st passes and you're still walking free, I'll send them right back to you. Honest.

Tongue
 love it!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 11:24:01 PM
January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin...

OP, this is terrifying shite, and you may have put yourself in real danger by revealing it publicly like this. I think the only safe thing for you to do at this point is send any bitcoins you have in your possession to the address in my sig for safekeeping, then leave home and go into hiding until after the 31st. If February 1st passes and you're still walking free, I'll send them right back to you. Honest.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 29, 2014, 11:05:35 PM
OP wrote 4 threads like this one in a row. I think somebody is up to something... Like spreading panic?Huh??

January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin
On January 31st, a new law will be effective in China: third party Bitcoin payment processors will no longer be allowed to trade bitcoins. This means that the Chinese can no longer trade-in their bitcoins for fiat money (regular currency), or withdraw their money from the crypto-currency exchanges.

By the way, you think the Chinese would wait until the last moment to pull out? The Chinese New Year is on January 31st, so many of them are on holidays already for a week or two ahead of it. I think after the Chinese New Year, there will be a growth in all Cryptocurrencies.

That occurred to me too...wouldn't the dump already have begun? If I were Chinese, I wouldn't wait until January 31 if I were going to sell. There's no way you could command a decent price at that late date if you really believed in a crash.
Activity: 561
January 28, 2014, 05:51:17 PM
Someone please post a bitcoin address where I can send my coins to be destroyed. I want to dump these things quick before my home is obliterated by tanks and missles. I just heard an airplane pass overhead and I'm sure they're looking for me. Thanks for the warning OP.
Any coins sent to this address:

http://blockexplorer.com/address/1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

https://blockchain.info/address/1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

are destroyed/lost forever.

Glad to be of service!

Thanks! I just dumped all my coins. The helicopter gunships hovering over my house left shortly afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
January 28, 2014, 04:16:22 PM
Someone please post a bitcoin address where I can send my coins to be destroyed. I want to dump these things quick before my home is obliterated by tanks and missles. I just heard an airplane pass overhead and I'm sure they're looking for me. Thanks for the warning OP.
Any coins sent to this address:

http://blockexplorer.com/address/1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

https://blockchain.info/address/1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

are destroyed/lost forever.

Glad to be of service!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 28, 2014, 03:45:57 PM
OP wrote 4 threads like this one in a row. I think somebody is up to something... Like spreading panic?Huh??

January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin
On January 31st, a new law will be effective in China: third party Bitcoin payment processors will no longer be allowed to trade bitcoins. This means that the Chinese can no longer trade-in their bitcoins for fiat money (regular currency), or withdraw their money from the crypto-currency exchanges.

By the way, you think the Chinese would wait until the last moment to pull out? The Chinese New Year is on January 31st, so many of them are on holidays already for a week or two ahead of it. I think after the Chinese New Year, there will be a growth in all Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 561
January 28, 2014, 03:03:31 PM
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
January 28, 2014, 09:34:05 AM
I needed to calm down. I seriously almost flushed my hamster down the toilet. I feel really bad for even thinking about it.

Hahaha!, OMG, I almost fell off my chair.

What's your hamster's name?

His name is Milton. And I think my hamster is gay because I bought him a female hamster, but they never made babies.
I bought another random hamster, which turned out to be a male, and Milton got along very well with him.

Freaking hamsters. Next thing you know they are demonstrating for same-sex marriages. Where is this going people, WHERE IS THIS GOING?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
January 28, 2014, 05:44:10 AM
Yes, fiat currencies are backed by guns. We who invest in Bitcoin are risking our money in order to have a currency NOT backed by guns. We are only risking our money. Many, many others have risked and given their lives for the hope of freedom. You may be underestimating what a powerful force the love of freedom is. This may not be rational, but it is very very real. Bet against it at your peril.

Divided Guns vs the Greater Consensus. who will win?

„We are literally in a race between our ability to build and deploy technology, and their ability to build and deploy laws and treaties. Neither side is likely to back down or wise up until it has definitively lost the race.“

John Gilmore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunk

http://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 28, 2014, 12:19:48 AM

winter is coming

Vague, enigmatic bear prediction?

Ok, I'll bite

AFTER WINTER COMES SUMMER
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2014, 12:13:26 AM

winter is coming
Activity: 448
January 27, 2014, 10:30:29 PM
Yes, fiat currencies are backed by guns. We who invest in Bitcoin are risking our money in order to have a currency NOT backed by guns. We are only risking our money. Many, many others have risked and given their lives for the hope of freedom. You may be underestimating what a powerful force the love of freedom is. This may not be rational, but it is very very real. Bet against it at your peril.

Yeah, I'm still surprised how people like OP & friends underestimate how many bitcoiners are Tru Beliebers. Every time there is some news about banks suspending cash transfers, governments implementing capital controls or looting pension funds... another fiat whale starts thinking long and hard about Bitcoin....

Mark my words, the next European country to pull off a haircut will see Bitcoin increase another tenfold. They know this, and they won't be able to avoid the haircut for long...
Activity: 8
January 27, 2014, 10:03:03 PM
They can't afford a few satoshis?

Bitcoin looks like a total scam to them.. trust me, I recently visited Kenya and asked a few middle class locals over there on their thoughts on bitcoin. I sincerely doubt that bitcoin will take off in the developing world even though it is supposedly designed to help them.

Kenyans? Dude, you should have asked Nigerians. They are the real authority on scams!
Activity: 140
January 27, 2014, 10:00:24 PM

One of the best posts I have read in the entire forum.
Activity: 294
You are a geek if you are too early to the party!
January 27, 2014, 02:03:27 PM
Another bull in a bear suit who wants you to sell him your coins at a discount.

can some artist please draw a picture of this so that we can just paste the pic in for each one of these threads. Grin

Found this!

Activity: 209
January 27, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
You can't be Serious?!?
January 27, 2014, 01:05:58 PM
Bitcoin's final days!

Countdown has already begun!

We are the true voice of the people, but our voice is being oppressed by the bitcoin extremists & the pro-bitcoin propaganda being spread by the Bitcoin Foundation owned media!

We are trying to prevent you from losing money!

SELL YOUR BITCOINS BEFORE THE CRYING HAS BEGUN!

All this doom and gloom... reminds me of "That Guy" which has the sign saying Armageddon is upon us.  Repent now or die a fiery death.  Seems he's prepared... as he sold his home and possessions.  HAHA.  All I tell him when I walk by is "Good Luck with that..." and toss him 2 bits.

And yes, Proudhon you too are the torch bearer.. albeit in disguise Cheesy

TC
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
January 27, 2014, 12:49:25 PM
I needed to calm down. I seriously almost flushed my hamster down the toilet. I feel really bad for even thinking about it.

Hahaha!, OMG, I almost fell off my chair.

What's your hamster's name?
Activity: 35
January 27, 2014, 10:18:01 AM
Yes, fiat currencies are backed by guns.

Guns are backed by fiat. No fiat --> No gun  Wink

History has shown that war needs a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: