Pages:
Author

Topic: Jason Shea aka CardinalG - Internet scammer. - page 2. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I have a feeling we should watch local Dieppe news or NB news... I have a strong feeling his face will be on it shortly Smiley 

An update.
Today CIBC called and said Jason Shea's bank account has been blocked and they are doing investigation.

I have yet to hear from my bank... however detective Goth called me this AM and mentioned he is getting the Dieppe local police dept involved - one step forward...

Great news! cannot wait for more inforamtion
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
I know the Canadian police are involved for the bank fraud.  Not sure who paypal it getting in touch with.  Either way this guy is going down.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Paypal has cancelled reversal.  They are now investigating him for internet Fraud and will be turning his Paypal info over to the appropriate authorities.

Good to hear. Keep us updated...
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Paypal has cancelled reversal.  They are now investigating him for internet Fraud and will be turning his Paypal info over to the appropriate authorities.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I have a feeling we should watch local Dieppe news or NB news... I have a strong feeling his face will be on it shortly Smiley 

An update.
Today CIBC called and said Jason Shea's bank account has been blocked and they are doing investigation.

I have yet to hear from my bank... however detective Goth called me this AM and mentioned he is getting the Dieppe local police dept involved - one step forward...
legendary
Geez, Shea, get your shit together.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

An update.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wow, CardinalG still doesn't have a scammer tag..
I PM'd a mod weeks ago, and he said he'd give him one. :/
I've already PM'ed theymos on this as only admins can tag scammers.
Ah, ok. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
I've already PM'ed theymos on this as only admins can tag scammers.
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻

I hope you're right. Please record and YouTube it if so Smiley

It seems his friends/family are reading these posts. I have IP image loggers embedded in some posts, and the majority of the IPs come from near his location and the logs pick them up shortly after they were messaged.

They have yet to respond to any communications.

Good update! maybe one of his family members will CARE enough about him to advise him the logical way out of this is to pay people back..... that's all we are asking... well I kind of want some interest back now as well considering he has had my hard earned money in his unworthy pockets for a few days now... ill ask 2% per day on my items borrowed, that's all.  I think that is a fair deal.

That's fair.

Personally, I do not care for my 1.5BTC any more. I'm more than content at considering that as an investment in ruining this guy, and hopefully seeing police action brought against him.

I see why people call me a cynical person now.
Here Jason - will make this really easy for you - you can put my 1000 CA back here.  Thank you.
1ANF3ooGpmW9Tqi9pVq5g4y19GWYeRdqw6
It seems his friends/family are reading these posts. I have IP image loggers embedded in some posts, and the majority of the IPs come from near his location and the logs pick them up shortly after they were messaged.

Good update! maybe one of his family members will CARE enough about him to advise him the logical way out of this is to pay people back..... that's all we are asking... well I kind of want some interest back now as well considering he has had my hard earned money in his unworthy pockets for a few days now... ill ask 2% per day on my items borrowed, that's all.  I think that is a fair deal.

Any other Canadian members who have been scammed please PM me your details - we can get together and get the info out to RCMP.  RCMP may be quicker than city popo I would imagine.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
That is fine I will mark pending cases as pending. Thanks
legendary
@ tomatocage I see that you edited the title of the post. I would like to start one that is titled master scammer list. Do you mind if I copy from your post to start as the base for the list?

I personally still wouldn't click on the post because I feel that I already know how to spot a scammer. I would how ever click on a link of a list of scammers as a cross reference before trading with new users.

You're certainly welcome to start your own list. My list was intended as a proactive reference for people to use to hopefully avoid being scammed. And as such, it contains people who might not yet be labeled with the "Scammer" tag, but their behavior might match that of people whose actions might not be completely above board.
Pages:
Jump to: