Pages:
Author

Topic: Jason Shea aka CardinalG - Internet scammer. - page 5. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It's creepy how much personal info can be found in 2 days
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
looks like she works at first choice
https://twitter.com/StephaieMcNeish
when you contact rogers abuse put the IP in the subject so it gets flagged quicker

[email protected]
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

Jason Shea had scammed me 1000 CA by email money transfer.  I have already contacted my bank and they are investigating the charge.  The police have been contacted as well.  A detective is already assigned.  His name is Mr.Goth and I am sure Mr.Shea will be speaking with him at some point.

This could have been easily avoided.  No attempts to refund any members have been noticed - complete SCAMMER - reported!

you can run but you cant hide.

Great. Please keep us informed.
I hope you get your money back, I doubt I'd get mine, bit was only $30 any way, so no real loss.

If you need any more assistance I'm sure we will all help.
Hello everyone,

Jason Shea had scammed me 1000 CA by email money transfer.  I have already contacted my bank and they are investigating the charge.  The police have been contacted as well.  A detective is already assigned.  His name is Mr.Goth and I am sure Mr.Shea will be speaking with him at some point.

This could have been easily avoided.  No attempts to refund any members have been noticed - complete SCAMMER - reported!

you can run but you cant hide.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Probably had people posting to thier wall calling them thieves so all their family could see.  
The other user who was scammed of 1000CAD has stated the he is going to the police.

If you're reading this Jason, you may be able to save yourself legal action by paying back what you stole.
Ha.

Did someone message all his family and friends? Oops.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Nice.  Now we know it is him. 

Good thing we backed up the facebook page....
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Here is the Facebook profile of Stephanie McNeish https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.j.mcneish?fref=ts

Looks like he's seeing this thread. That page is now de-activated.
legendary
Ya if you knew it was a scammer list I have seen the post a lot but only recently found out it contained a scammer list.

I started a list for facebook pages of scammers. Please feel free to add pages of know scammers. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I wish people would pay attention to the link in my sig. He was on the scammer list from day 1, even before he had scammed anybody. Seriously. It costs you nothing to pay attention to the scammer list.
BCB
vip
BCJ
BCB
vip
BCJ
The Happy Couple.

legendary
That is why my page is completely open and my business page linked to my personal page. I want people to see who I am and what I do and to know exactly where to find me if you ever really need to. There is a lack of trust in the btc community transparency is the cure for that.  Smiley

You see how powerful facebook is? anyone notice that? tells you right where he is! who his loved ones are who is having his baby. That shit is so sketch. I will put him on my scammer wall on bitcoin friends. When people search his name it will pop up.
It's scary stuff. That's why my profile has nothing at all on it, and is only used for its chat feature.
legendary
You see how powerful facebook is? anyone notice that? tells you right where he is! who his loved ones are who is having his baby. That shit is so sketch. I will put him on my scammer wall on bitcoin friends. When people search his name it will pop up.
BCB
vip
BCJ
OpenYourEyes

Nice!

He does mention a baby on the way in a January 24th 2013 2post on digitalpoint.com.

"My baby will be here within a few weeks."
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/phase-1-best-investment-on-dp-short-term-guaranteed-at-least-25-roi.2629662/#post-18411007

Here is a Nov 7, 2008 post on digitalpoint linking his paypal account email to the sunhunter account.
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/taking-on-one-bulk-order-008-word-very-high-quality.1098262/

Taking on One Bulk Order - $.008/word *Very High Quality*
Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SunHunter, Nov 7, 2008.
Watch Thread
SunHunter
Message Count: 1,363
Best Answers: 0
As Seller: 100% - 0
As Buyer: 100% - 0
That's right, I got a great deal for one lucky person on this forum.

This will be a one time bulk order that I will take up on general niche topics. The topic could be anything at all, for instance: acne, golf, penis enlargements, acai berries, mortgage - Notice the large variety of topics I can write on?

$.008/word

The minimum order size is 50, 000 words which would cost only $400 USD. Just picture it being 100 articles x 500 words, that is only $4.00 per article!

You will not find any content writer on this forum that can provide just as high quality content for a price anywhere near the one that is being offered to you.

Part of niche articles is to incorporate a good keyword density, and I am rather experienced at doing so, but I keep my articles informative and clean as well. You can either give me a topic list, or a list of keywords to find various topics to write about myself. You will most likely have the SEO research for best keywords done already, but if not I might be able to help you out in the particular department.

If you would like to see a sample, I can send you one that was whipped up the other day real quickly.

Turnaround time: The turnaround time depends on the exacts of the project but I am a really fast writer (120+ WPM) so you could see the articles handed in within a few days.

My rates are never this low, and rarely would I work for under $.02/word, so you are guaranteed to get some high quality content here.

========

Please contact me on this thread, via PM, or on MSN ([email protected])

First come, first serve. Temporary offer!
BCB would you possibly be able to update your first post to briefly describe what he has done?

There are not any details really listed in here, just us trying to discover who he is. It will help those just coming to the thread.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: