Pages:
Author

Topic: Jason Shea aka CardinalG - Internet scammer. - page 3. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Perhaps if you report him to PayPal for fraud they may freeze his account temporarily.

already reported. it's under Paypal's review
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
@ tomatocage I see that you edited the title of the post. I would like to start one that is titled master scammer list. Do you mind if I copy from your post to start as the base for the list?

I personally still wouldn't click on the post because I feel that I already know how to spot a scammer. I would how ever click on a link of a list of scammers as a cross reference before trading with new users.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
He's going to regret what he did to this community. Communities like this are tight I feel bad for her, especially after she just had a baby with the guy

I dont feel bad for her at all or the child for that matter... I hope the child ends up in a foster home.  Better than growing up with scammer parents who are going to teach it to be like them.  Fuck them both.
If if she had no idea what he was doing until they started getting messages and phone calls? She could be straight edge for all we know
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I dont feel bad for her at all or the child for that matter... I hope the child ends up in a foster home.  Better than growing up with scammer parents who are going to teach it to be like them.  Fuck them both.

That's a little harsh, homey. I think the focus should be on Jason Shea the scammer, not necessarily his g/f.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
He's going to regret what he did to this community. Communities like this are tight I feel bad for her, especially after she just had a baby with the guy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
If she didnt know she does now. If people where coming to my facebook page and posting to my friends and family that I was a scammer I would be longing on and setting people straight, If people where calling my employer and telling them I was a thief I would be calling back! ... She knows. 
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
Guilty by association, I dont feel sorry for her at all.

That's not right at all. The way Bitcoin works she could, and very likely, has no idea. Mixed with any legitimate gains he may have had she could easily be convinced he's just doing a good job, especially with a baby on the way that kind of wishful thinking would take over quickly.

I am all for getting a scammer, and BCB you do great work, but don't be mob rule turning the tides against innocent people caught up with a scammer. Now, however, if after contacted she is okay with him scamming or admits involvement fry her.
legendary
Looks like she's getting two Smiley

Also messaged other people on her profile who seem to be related to her or Jason.
I feel sorry for her, it's not her fault she's got such a retard of a boyfriend.

Guilty by association, I dont feel sorry for her at all. I have found that people are almost always right where they belong, In other words bird of a feather flock together.....for all we know she is the one who put him up to it.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
here is her myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/stephymcn
Lots of photos there.

http://www.myspace.com/450298298
Interests
General
Hair: Brownish Blonde Eyes: Greenish Gold Height: About 5'7 Attitude: Fun, Trusting, And easy to get along with.
Music
Hedley, Taylor Swift,
Movies
High School Musical 1, 2, 3, A walk to remember, Mamma Mia, Sydney White, All Disney Movies!!!
Television
Grey's Anatomy, E.R, CSI, Simpsons, Family Guy
Books
Twilight Series.
Heroes
My parents.
BCB
vip
BCJ
here is an older twitter account.

https://twitter.com/SteffiieWeffie

All her followers should get a tweet with a link to this site.
BCB
vip
BCJ
I think you three Canadians should all get in touch and pursue this collectively.

Also messaged other people on her profile who seem to be related to her or Jason.
I feel sorry for her, it's not her fault she's got such a retard of a boyfriend.

shes on mat leave... good reason to divorce the scammer.. unless shes in on it.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Ah it could be.

That profile has a lot of photos of Stephanie and Jason, so I'm not too sure.

She lives in Ontario so I'm thinking it could be.  But she still should get posts about her sister's baby's daddy's scamming.

Niagara Falls eh --- thats my home town now buddy.  This is great Smiley
BCB
vip
BCJ
Ah it could be.

She lives in Ontario so I'm thinking it could be.  But she still should get posts about her sister's baby's daddy's scamming.
Ah it could be.

BCB
vip
BCJ
Glad you are both making progress.

I found another Facebook profile of Stephanie that she set up in her new borns name, however the profile seems to be related more towards her than her child.
https://www.facebook.com/nsmcneish/

It that a sister of Stephaie J McNeish?
Activity: 367
Good job. Please keep me updated.
He scammed me 3300 CAD in total.
so the total number he scammed from people is no less than $9500. Could be much higher.

We had very similar experience with him. Believed him only because he's in Canada. Cannot believe he's sooo crazy

Details?

Very simple. I email money transferred 1600 CAD (there's 2000 CAD limit in 24 hours) and Paypal transferred 1600 USD to him for BTCs and then he disappeared

please get the detective's phone number from the other guy and join the case.  definitely strength in numbers.

the more scammers that get nailed, the stronger bitcoin will be.
Glad you are both making progress.

I found another Facebook profile of Stephanie that she set up in her new borns name, however the profile seems to be related more towards her than her child.
https://www.facebook.com/nsmcneish/

Pages:
Jump to: