Pages:
Author

Topic: Jason Shea aka CardinalG - Internet scammer. - page 4. (Read 13527 times)

BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Perhaps if you report him to PayPal for fraud they may freeze his account temporarily.

PayPal is investigating.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
You guys really should do a search before doing business on here. It costs you nothing but a few keystrokes and a mouse-click.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Here guys this is the ACTUAL first choice she works at: 5068570823

they have been made aware she is with a scammer.

she is on maternity leave with her new born child Smiley

enjoy Jason.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Perhaps she does work there but she told her employer to say that.

I'll do some more digging to see what I can find out.

Where did you get the $10K figure? Let me known the details and I'll update my second post on the first page for easier viewing.
Stephaie J McNeish's employer

First Choice Haircutters
434 Boulevard
Dieppe, Moncton, NB
506-857-9069

This numbers is working - although the lady who picked up said Stephanie does not work there.  There are other first choice in the area she said and mentioned she may work there.  We need to pull more info on stephanie and relatives.  #bitcoin-police should get more involved here.  This guy thinks he has made off big time with 10k in funds.   He is mistaken.
phone calls going out to friends . family . and work today.  enjoy scammers.
Perhaps if you report him to PayPal for fraud they may freeze his account temporarily.

We had very similar experience with him. Believed him only because he's in Canada. Cannot believe he's sooo crazy
[/quote]

Details?
[/quote]

Very simple. I email money transferred 1600 CAD (there's 2000 CAD limit in 24 hours) and Paypal transferred 1600 USD to him for BTCs and then he disappeared

[/quote]

Did you report the transactions with your bank and police? are you within Canada?.... I'll bring this ass clown down for all of us - I am in CA and would take me 1 hour flight to get there. (approx)  He lives sort of close to the airport as well which is Bonus.

that is quite the sum of money he fucked you for...  I wouldn't just let him get away with it.

Fuck you Jason Shea your going down bitch.
Activity: 140
BitFi Services
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wow, can't believe how much is coming out about him now. This is why you don't try to scam people online. They often find you easily.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Good job. Please keep me updated.
He scammed me 3300 CAD in total.
so the total number he scammed from people is no less than $9500. Could be much higher.

We had very similar experience with him. Believed him only because he's in Canada. Cannot believe he's sooo crazy

Details?

Very simple. I email money transferred 1600 CAD (there's 2000 CAD limit in 24 hours) and Paypal transferred 1600 USD to him for BTCs and then he disappeared
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
so the total number he scammed from people is no less than $9500. Could be much higher.

Details?
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

Jason Shea had scammed me 1000 CA by email money transfer.  I have already contacted my bank and they are investigating the charge.  The police have been contacted as well.  A detective is already assigned.  His name is Mr.Goth and I am sure Mr.Shea will be speaking with him at some point.

This could have been easily avoided.  No attempts to refund any members have been noticed - complete SCAMMER - reported!

you can run but you cant hide.

BCB
vip
BCJ
Stephaie J McNeish's employer

First Choice Haircutters
434 Boulevard
Dieppe, Moncton, NB
506-857-9069
BCB
vip
BCJ
facebook profile id 670345540

Stephaie J McNeish
Activities and Interests
Other   
The Twilight Saga, Ellen Degeneres, "Hey, are you home?" "No, I answered my home phone from somewhere else.", How to make a girl smile <3<3, 99 Things To Do With Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend♥♥, 99 cute things to do for your boyfriend♥♥, Things Drunk People Say, "Mom, mom, mommy, ma, mom, mom, ma, ma, mommy, mommy... WHAT!!... hi!, Social Interview, Bejeweled Blitz
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Over enough money I will get on a plane and go get my money my self. It sucks but I have had to go and collect before or repossess something. 

If I was this kid i wouldn't sleep to well over the next couple weeks. It sucks to have to be looking over you shoulder all the time.
It is scary, he'll get what he deserves.

Just remember that Stephanie more than likely had nothing to do with this, so just watch how far you go with releasing her personal info.
That shit is crazy. See I just dont understand how someone could be so stupid as to let you have their personal facebook page and then screw you out of money, This guy is nuts, 6000 usd and he has just endangered his babies mom and his friends and family and his reputation and himself. Some one could put a full page ad in his local paper saying he was a thief, they could pay someone to go to his house and do basically anything, they can send letters to all of their friends and family exposing the fraud to all the important people in their lives. 

I have already considered that option - this is from skype earlier with my friend in the military
[11:19:09 AM] Kxxx H: haha Dieppe
[11:19:20 AM] Kxxx H: I know some people out that way
[11:19:43 AM] Kxxx H: I went to high school there
[11:21:16 AM] Kxxx H: my hometown is part of that area
[11:25:59 AM] XXXXXXXX XXXXX: know anyone who wants to go knock on his door and punch him in the face?
[11:27:24 AM] Kxxx H: probably for a price

this is not a joke.
BCB
vip
BCJ
It's creepy how much personal info can be found in 2 days

Don't fuck with bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
That shit is crazy. See I just dont understand how someone could be so stupid as to let you have their personal facebook page and then screw you out of money, This guy is nuts, 6000 usd and he has just endangered his babies mom and his friends and family and his reputation and himself. Some one could put a full page ad in his local paper saying he was a thief, they could pay someone to go to his house and do basically anything, they can send letters to all of their friends and family exposing the fraud to all the important people in their lives. 
Pages:
Jump to: