Pages:
Author

Topic: JBOX⚡ Token Sale NOV 8th ⚡ Video Streaming ⚡ Mining Crypto-Coin⚡ [ANN][ICO] ⚡ - page 3. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I would like to know how important the role of crypto-currencies in the development of your service will be.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Will there be free videos in your app that describe how your platform works?
It’s a great idea, because these videos can help to attract new users.
I'm also wondering if you plan to introduce a small reference course for new users in the first version of your own app?
Activity: 336
It’s a great idea, because these videos can help to attract new users.
Activity: 100
decentralize Video streaming platform? What is video streaming? Users can upload their own video?
Activity: 360
What is the max file size or duration of the video on your upcoming website?
Activity: 252
Activity: 350
Hello. I'm curious, what thematic sections will be available in your app?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Tell me please, what differs your platform from Youtube besides using the blockchain technologies?
Activity: 266
Hello. How will you implement advertising in video? Will it be native, or can it be missed after a certain period?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi. How many tokens will I get for watching one video?

You get 1jcent for every 20 seconds of new videos you watch sir.
Activity: 406
How many tokens should I need in order to gain access to uploading files to the platform?
Activity: 266
Should I watch the full video to get tokens, or can I interrupt watching?
Activity: 224
Hi. How many tokens will I get for watching one video?
Activity: 406
Hello. Have you conducted research to stimulate the development of your own business strategy?
There’s nothing here to be stimulated anymore. There’s no simpler way to mine in the world.
Activity: 336
Hello. Have you conducted research to stimulate the development of your own business strategy?
Activity: 252
Do you plan to launch a dedicated video hosting, something like Youtube or vimeo?
In my opinion, all this depends on the overall success of the project.  It will be impossible to operate without large-scale hosting if the audience grows.

Perhaps, the developers have already given any comments on this topic?
Activity: 209
Do you plan to launch a dedicated video hosting, something like Youtube or vimeo?
In my opinion, all this depends on the overall success of the project.  It will be impossible to operate without large-scale hosting if the audience grows.
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Will there be a Beta for this project?
Activity: 224
Activity: 364
Hi, tell me please, what are the extensions of video files hosted on your platform?
I read that they can be viewed at home, therefore, I believe that there won’t be anything unusual.
What will the decoder be used for if standard resolutions are used?
Pages:
Jump to: