Pages:
Author

Topic: JBOX⚡ Token Sale NOV 8th ⚡ Video Streaming ⚡ Mining Crypto-Coin⚡ [ANN][ICO] ⚡ - page 5. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. You wrote that you will make available content for any country. Does it mean that mining in developing countries will take place more slowly?
Activity: 392
Hello. Do you consider your platform to be a video hosting service, or will there also be the online stream of sports events?

I think it would be great to add football, hockey and several news channels.

And will the application support streaming or will you need to use the decoder?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Do you consider your platform to be a video hosting service, or will there also be the online stream of sports events?

I think it would be great to add football, hockey and several news channels.
Activity: 98
Hello. What will the value of one JBOX be in the coming years in your opinion?

According to several studies, 1 JBOX should cost about a thousand dollars in two years.
In these studies, Did the authors of these studies tool in account the fact that JBOX could be mined, or do the studies take in concern only tokens sold during the ICO?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Right now, at what stage is your project?
Activity: 252

According to several studies, 1 JBOX should cost about a thousand dollars in two years.
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
Hi, will it be possible to mine your tokens can after the completion of the ICO, or will it be necessary to wait for a while?
Activity: 154
Can I get Jcent for re-watching the video on your platform?
Activity: 336
What is the minimum amount of tokens that a user should have on his account in order to be able to upload a video?
What do you plan to develop first: the decoder or the app itself?
Activity: 294
Hello. Do you already have ready-made decoder and app prototypes?
Prototypes are already ready, but a lot of money is required for their development, that’s why ICO is conducted.
By the way, what is the decoder for? Is it planned to develop two different versions of the app?

In theory, there will be four of them: for home, for office and mobile versions of these two apps.
Hi, tell me please, who is responsible for placing your tokens on crypto currency exchangers?
Prototypes are already ready, but a lot of money is required for their development, that’s why ICO is conducted.
By the way, what is the decoder for? Is it planned to develop two different versions of the app?
Activity: 406
Activity: 364
Hi. What number of tokens sold during the ICO sold will remain in the company?
I read that about 30% of the pool will be spent on development and payment to employees.
Can you name the exact number in tokens?
I read that about 30% of the pool will be spent on development and payment to employees.
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: