Pages:
Author

Topic: JBOX⚡ Token Sale NOV 8th ⚡ Video Streaming ⚡ Mining Crypto-Coin⚡ [ANN][ICO] ⚡ - page 8. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
how can i join?? and what are the minimum requirements??? thanks in advance...
Join our Telegram group www.t.me/jboxcoin .
And get ready for our ico coming up November 8th
www.jboxcoin.org
Activity: 141
how can i join?? and what are the minimum requirements??? thanks in advance...
Jboxcoin will be having there beta testing of the jbox platfrom few days before the ICO so investor will see how the mining process will work
I can make the italian translation.
ask me if needed. i'm interested

Please we need all translation. You pm
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I can make the italian translation.
ask me if needed. i'm interested
Activity: 56
looking forward for this project. it's very promising and has a good progress, plus developed by expert team.
🚀🚀🚀To the moon jboxcoin 🚀🚀🚀🚀

November 8th ico www.jboxcoin.org
how to the people participate on this ICO through bounty like facebook or witter / signature campaign? ohh sorry it is mining pools? like mining pools, so bounty not will launched on your project right? correct my word if i'm wrong.  Smiley
need information on new this ICO. hopefully succes in a future.

They will be bounty which is translation, banner ad, Facebook share, Twitter retweet etc join our Telegram group www.t.me/jboxcoin
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
how to the people participate on this ICO through bounty like facebook or witter / signature campaign? ohh sorry it is mining pools? like mining pools, so bounty not will launched on your project right? correct my word if i'm wrong.  Smiley
need information on new this ICO. hopefully succes in a future.
Activity: 42
JBOX COIN

JBOX IS THE NO.1 VIDEO STREAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM
 USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  

JBOX OFFICIAL WHITEPAPER>> WHITEPAPER

JBOX OFFICIAL WEBSITE >> https://www.jboxcoin.org/

JBOX OFFICIAL TELEGRAM LINK>>  www.t.me/jboxcoin

JBOX LASTEST NEWS

JBOX HAD AN OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH A LEADING CRYPTO CURRENCY COIN, DALE_COIN WHICH HAVE BEEN DOING WELL IN THE CRYPTO-WORLD

• German:  
  • Japanese:  
  • Spanish:  
  • Russian:  
  • Portuguese:  
  • Turkish:  
  • Hindi:  
  • Indonesian:  
  • Chinese:  
  • French:  
  • Croatian:  
  • Italian:  
  • Romanian:  
  • Skandinavisk:  
  • Geek:  
  • Polish:  
  • Filipino:  
  • Dutch:  

IF YOUR INTERESTED TO TRANSLATE OUR PAGE, TO THE LIST ABOVE, KINDLY PM

Jboxcoin a Blockchain decentralize Video streaming platform.

We are currently in an era where "Impossibility is no longer A bone of contention for Certain people only if you believe in your dreams.

• “JBoxcoin" Is an Evidence to that fact! With an aspiration to be among the top ranked coin in the cryptocurrency space we aspire to achieve these dreams through our unique and gigantic project.

• "JBOX App" A decentralized Blockchain video streaming Application design to give consumers A huge sense of value for their leisure time through A well Augmented dual mining process (POU & POV) these App is designed to reward (token)user for uploading and Streaming (view) videos of all varieties on the jbox platforms.

• (1jcent) is the incentive A user get from viewing any kind of video every 20seconds,jcent is automatically sent into the users cryptographic wallet, also as A video creator similar process also apply to you, A video creator is rewarded by the amount of view accumulated by the video content uploaded. We are staging our Initial coin offering(ICO) on the 8th day of November 2017.

• A total of 100million token will be in circulation for sale on the ICO platform at reasonable cost at $0.2 , The JBOX ico is an Ethereum blockchain base so investors will need to purchase the JBOXcoin from an ethereum wallet.

For more info kindly refer to the official website: www.jboxcoin.org
Read the white paper
Telegram channel: https://t.me/jboxcoin

we accept bitcoin, Ethereum and Dalecoin during ICO
JOIN THE TELEGRAM FOR UPCOMING BOUNTIES!!

FORM CREATED BY Demure

PLEASE, DO NOT SPAM THE POST OR POST YOUR ETHEREUM ADDRESS HERE

Pages:
Jump to: