Pages:
Author

Topic: JBOX⚡ Token Sale NOV 8th ⚡ Video Streaming ⚡ Mining Crypto-Coin⚡ [ANN][ICO] ⚡ - page 7. (Read 3322 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
the amount of shills with newbie accounts are too much in this thread> I think a scam
That's not the definition of scam join our community from our website and see real people talking about our project www.t.me/jboxcoin
Be careful, Jbox had a scam airdrop a week ago. I suggest you steer clear and do research on these guys before investing

edit: SCAM
Hello we never issued airdrop only ico. You can check our thread talking against it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23709862

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/removed-2344848
Activity: 1
Jbox look so promising, I can't wait to start mining via watching and uploading videos Grin
Activity: 7
I think first 48hrs is the best time to buy jboxcoin coz I will get 50% discount. Wow so sweet  Wink Wink
Pls can someone tell me more about this project.. this seems promising
Opportunity enriches those who accept it without doubt when they find one. Opportunity doesn't wait for any one.

Find out where people are going, and join the trip.

Don't wait to ask them how was the trip.

How many great opportunities have you missed? just because you needed to think about it, or watch to see if others would fail?....and they didn't?

Life is for the prepared.
Nothing happens by chance.

I can't afford to miss Jbox train
Do jbox has a community where someone can chat with other member like a group chat
Yes we do join our Telegram group.
www.t.me/jboxcoin
Nice coin but can I buy with bitcoin?
Coz I can wait to buy jboxcoin
Yes you can.
We accept bitcoin, Ethereum and Dalecoin during our ico Nov 8 check our website www.jboxcoin.org
Activity: 37
Do jbox has a community where someone can chat with other member like a group chat
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
All the best to your project! Looks promising.
actually this is not a new concept in the world of cryptocurrency, but always a project that many people interested in, I am sure this project is experiencing rapid development and this will be a fun long-term project
Jboxcoin project is new.. You need to read the whitepaper and see all the beautiful projects that's going to be launched such has Jbox decoder where you mine Jbox coin while watching videos this part. Is wonderful because they taking the mining process from your phone to your homes.. Imagine you making money while watching your daily TV programs.. Also Jbox will. Make its app Internet free. You don't need to pay for data while streaming Jbox videos rather you make money.. The value of the coins will fly. Because advertisers will want to use that platfrom and when you watch adverters video you see make money. Which is the mining Jbox videos. That's how you make money proof of watch and proof of upload.
Activity: 7
Nice coin but can I buy with bitcoin?
Coz I can wait to buy jboxcoin
i checked it and i like what i saw and where is the project from
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
actually this is not a new concept in the world of cryptocurrency, but always a project that many people interested in, I am sure this project is experiencing rapid development and this will be a fun long-term project
what is this Jboxcoin all about
This is a totally different concept this is the real thing jbox coin to the moon
Yes please join our Telegram group
www.t.me/jboxcoin
One of the promising projects i've encountered. Looking forward with you team. Hoping for your success on this project.
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: