Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 12. (Read 6114 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

That is, in the near future we will see an updated roadmap with new ideas and goals?

Yes, you can check the wp for an updated roadmap https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

That is, by the end of the year your project will be fully launched?

I think that you can become very popular if the launch of the marketplace is successful

I think that taking into account the rewards, the cost of renting a car will be reduced and more and more people will use these services

Renting a car with Joltee will be definitely more profitable and environmentally friendly. I support the idea of the Joltee team and I will rent cars from you
Activity: 2

Will unlocking the car go through the joltee app automatically? Are all your cars insured?

This happens at most car sharing companies, but when you rent a car from Joltee you must sign an insurance contract

Are all drivers guaranteed to receive rewards in Jolt tokens? Or if the driver violates the rules of the road, then he will receive a fine?

Drivers are not guaranteed to receive rewards.

Are there automatic fines for traffic violations?

Yes there are

If the driver does not agree with the penalty, can he file an objection in the Joltee app?

I think that a technique can always make a mistake, so all applications will be processed manually to eliminate irrelevant data
Activity: 3
Are you planning to create a web version of your resource? So you can use Joltee without installing the application

If the driver does not agree with the penalty, can he file an objection in the Joltee app?

No information on that at the moment but it might be interesting to collect feedback for new criterias to keep the « open source » aspect and why not rewarding the person who has suggested the criteria if at the end it has been approved by Joltee's experts.

Very important point. I think that the community itself should choose all the criteria for evaluating the driver
brand new
Activity: 0

Do you think that AI will be able to effectively analyze the driving style of each driver to pay fair rewards?

Yes, it will improve upon current limitations, such as punishing drivers for their age. As AI continues to develop, the sky is the limit!

Will AI be able to get weather data and take it into account when analyzing driving quality?

Weather and other external factors will be considered

I think this is an important indicator for assessing the quality of driving. AI must take into account weather data (rain, ice, fog, etc.)

This is nice! AI is really the new thing now! Weather and other envi factors sometimes have great influence in someone's driving performance so it is only right that they need to include those important variables. By the way, is your roadmap still on track as published on your website?

The roadmap is more of a guideline, as priorities may need to shift. The team are on track though!

That is, in the near future we will see an updated roadmap with new ideas and goals?
Am I mistaken or was the listing of the token planned for the 2nd quarter of 2020? and now moved to the third quarter of 2020?

Will unlocking the car go through the joltee app automatically? Are all your cars insured?

This happens at most car sharing companies, but when you rent a car from Joltee you must sign an insurance contract

Are all drivers guaranteed to receive rewards in Jolt tokens? Or if the driver violates the rules of the road, then he will receive a fine?

Yes there are

I think that taking into account the rewards, the cost of renting a car will be reduced and more and more people will use these services

Have you already opened an account with a Swiss bank? Where can I get the details for buying tokens?

Visit JOLTEE's Telegram Group and see the pinned message for details about the token sale.

You can contribute by following these steps

Thank Boqueron I will also register and buy tokens. I live in the UK, but I’m sure that the price of tokens will rise
brand new
If the driver has less than 2 years of driving experience, will he be able to rent your cars?

Do you think that AI will be able to effectively analyze the driving style of each driver to pay fair rewards?

Yes, it will improve upon current limitations, such as punishing drivers for their age. As AI continues to develop, the sky is the limit!

Will AI be able to get weather data and take it into account when analyzing driving quality?

I think this is an important indicator for assessing the quality of driving. AI must take into account weather data (rain, ice, fog, etc.)

This is nice! AI is really the new thing now! Weather and other envi factors sometimes have great influence in someone's driving performance so it is only right that they need to include those important variables. By the way, is your roadmap still on track as published on your website?

AI will be able to automatically receive all the data and take them into account when analyzing the quality of driving! It is very important
brand new

Do you plan to create a fund to support environmental startups in the future? As I understand it, this world problem is very important for you

No, JOLTEE's plans are currently focused on the development of its platform, and on building its userbase

I think you will quickly build a user base after starting Joltee. Drivers will massively start using your application to earn extra income
brand new
Do you plan to create a fund to support environmental startups in the future? As I understand it, this world problem is very important for you
Activity: 4

Have you already opened an account with a Swiss bank? Where can I get the details for buying tokens?
brand new

Do you plan to issue your payment cards in the future with automatic (instant) exchange of tokens in fiat?
brand new

Can I rent a car for my friend through the app?

or should everyone have their own joltee account?

Everyone will need to submit their own information and set up a unique account

Is it possible to transfer a car to a person who has rights of the right category?

It is not prohibited?
You give great benefits to insurance companies and car rental companies. I think many customers will start using JOLTEE to receive extra bonuses
Pages:
Jump to: