Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 11. (Read 6114 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I heard that around the world ban the holding of mass events. Does your team support this rule?
Activity: 4

Will you install your charging stations for electric vehicles or will you work with existing ones?

There are plans for both!

If your project will provide bicycles for rent, then the number of your users can grow several times. What documents should a driver provide if he rents a bicycle?

It is likely that they will need to verify their identity, exact requirements will be announced later so stay tuned

Why create your own marketplace if you can integrate the jolt token into any existing one? I think this will quickly create jolt token liquidity

That is always a possibility! The plan is for the marketplace to contain local products, unlikely to be available online already, so paying with JOLT will open up an entire new market for both the producers, and Joltee

In this case, local farmers will want to rent tractors to cultivate their land. Will you provide tractors for rent?
Activity: 1
are generali your strategic partners? Will they insure cars with joltee?
Activity: 3

Blockchain and artificial intelligence is the future! I’m sure that enterprises with AI will work much more efficiently. It’s good that you use high technology

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1236994389890785280

Also, artificial intelligence can be used to moderate products in the marketplace to avoid spam
Activity: 5

Will you install your charging stations for electric vehicles or will you work with existing ones?

If your project will provide bicycles for rent, then the number of your users can grow several times. What documents should a driver provide if he rents a bicycle?

It is likely that they will need to verify their identity, exact requirements will be announced later so stay tuned

Why create your own marketplace if you can integrate the jolt token into any existing one? I think this will quickly create jolt token liquidity

That is always a possibility! The plan is for the marketplace to contain local products, unlikely to be available online already, so paying with JOLT will open up an entire new market for both the producers, and Joltee

Why do you think local farmers will be interested in selling their products for JOLT?
I can see on the map in the joltee app where are the electric cars that I can rent?

That is, electric car drivers will have to provide a driver’s license, and cyclists must provide a passport?
Activity: 4

Am I mistaken or was the listing of the token planned for the 2nd quarter of 2020? and now moved to the third quarter of 2020?

The token will work on listing the token on exchanges, but this will be after the completion of the token sale

That is, if you sell tokens faster, then listing on the exchange can be carried out in the second quarter of 2020?

We don't have a time frame for listing. Once it is listed we will be making the community aware of course.

That is, the information in the roadmap may not be relevant?

It is relevant, however, the roadmap is a rough guideline, not a binding date/promise. Everything is on track, the team's focus right now is on developing according to their roadmap and will continue to deliver before or on time!

When is the launch of the Joltee mobile app planned? I am sure that you are creating the right product for the crypto community

Now can you legally sell your tokens and accept bitcoin?

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1236204107536437248

Yes, but this was the case before this ruling. Joltee has received legal opinion from FINMA the Financial Regulator in Switzerland

It is great that your project can work completely in a legal field. Investors can be confident in the company and its future
Activity: 7

Can I pay the entire rental car with Jolt tokens? no extra charge in fiat?

Yes you can

That's cool. If I follow the rules of the road, then I can earn a lot of tokens and rent an electric car for free (for tokens)
Activity: 6

Are you planning to create a web version of your resource? So you can use Joltee without installing the application

Yes, the team are planning to create a web version of the Joltee application.

It’s great that the team creates convenience for all users. The web version of the site will allow you to monitor your data even from a PC
Have you already created a token? Where can I see your smart contract?

That is, in the near future we will see an updated roadmap with new ideas and goals?

Yes, you can check the wp for an updated roadmap https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

That is, by the end of the year your project will be fully launched?

I think that you can become very popular if the launch of the marketplace is successful

I think the success of a project depends on many factors. It is important that people understand all the benefits that Joltee provides
Do you want to attract 20,000,000 EUR?

I think this cannot be done in 2020 without the involvement of large venture capital funds. Are you negotiating with large investors?
Activity: 2

Am I mistaken or was the listing of the token planned for the 2nd quarter of 2020? and now moved to the third quarter of 2020?

The token will work on listing the token on exchanges, but this will be after the completion of the token sale

That is, if you sell tokens faster, then listing on the exchange can be carried out in the second quarter of 2020?

We don't have a time frame for listing. Once it is listed we will be making the community aware of course.

That is, the information in the roadmap may not be relevant?

Activity: 2
Can I pay the entire rental car with Jolt tokens? no extra charge in fiat?
Pages:
Jump to: