Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 8. (Read 6114 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
In the future, jolt tokens will become a universal means of payment for all drivers. They will be able to pay for the affiliate program, buy products and exchange tokens for fiat
brand new

Is the reward in tokens credited immediately after the trip to the driver’s account?

Yes

What services and goods can a driver buy with Jolt tokens?
brand new

Is the reward in tokens credited immediately after the trip to the driver’s account?

Yes

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly,
payment will be done in JOLT.

I like that you are expanding your ecosystem so that as many people as possible can experience all the benefits of Joltee for themselves
brand new
Do you have partners in China? Do you plan to collaborate with other large car rental companies?
brand new

Do you have partners in China? Do you plan to collaborate with other large car rental companies?

Joltee is currently in discussion with Arval. You can see the list of partners in the Whitepaper, page 43: https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

Is this company owned by BNP Paribas?

I think they will be interested in a partnership with a blockchain company that cares about the environment.
brand new

Do I need to register in the white list to buy tokens on a private sale?

The private sale has ended. ANd you do not need to be on a whitelist to participate in the Presale.

What famous crypto enthusiasts support your project? I want to understand if you have support from major market players

You'll find the list of advisors on the list.

That is, in partnership with Joltee, insurance companies will be able to increase the number of their customers?

With increased adoption, yes.

What budget will be allocated for the integration of joltee in other European countries?

Yes

How much money did you raise during the private sale phase?

We do not have that information at the moment, but once we do, we'll update the community.

Not a Joltee representative?

I want to understand if you have business angels
brand new

Yes

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly,
payment will be done in JOLT.

Can I pay for city parking with JOLT tokens? That would be very profitable
brand new
What is the minimum amount you need to raise so that you can implement this idea and create a joltee project?
brand new

I read an article about you on coinspeaker. How do you plan to advertise your application in France?

https://www.coinspeaker.com/driving-jolt-insurance-industry/

The Team has identified both an opportunity for b2c and b2b market in France where for b2c they will leverage from energy players who are currently having 36.5 million French customers in their target. Marketing will start once the product becomes available on the market. We'll update once more details are out.

I did not understand you. How will you use energy players? Do you mean drivers?
brand new

Does expertystem.com help you integrate AI into the tracker?

Joltee's partner, Valeo, is providing its tracker, which is from the manufacturer Kuantic.

Expertystem is also listed as your partner. What kind of collaboration do you have?

Joltee is integrating Expert System RPA technology to automatize Subscription and Claim handling process. Thanks to this technical partnership, Joltee provides a fully digitalized insurance solution.

That is, they remove the need for paper contracts?

I’m sure that using a smart contract is much safer and better for drivers
brand new

If the number of joltee users increases every year, will you carry out an additional issue of tokens?

No, a fixed number of 1'500'000'000 token will be created, and no more will be created thereafter.

That is, with the integration of Joltee in other countries, will the demand for tokens grow significantly? This can cause a strong price increase
brand new

Will insurance companies also receive rewards at JOLT?

JOLT tokens are earned by Joltee drivers only, each time they drive using the app.

Then what benefits do insurance companies get from using Joltee?
brand new
Will your tracker analyze all traffic signs that are installed along the vehicle?
brand new

Does artificial intelligence determine rewards for drivers?

Are Jolt payments automatically made via blockchain?

There will be a telematics box installed in the car, which uses AI and machine learning to collect and analyze data about how you drive.

Below a non exhaustive list of features used in order to assess the performance of the Joltee user:
• The travelled distance
• How long you have been driving
• When and where you are driving
• The type of road you are taking
• Traffic conditions
• How fast you are going
• Whether you are within speed limits
• How forcefully you apply the brakes
• How you take corners
• The Average Energy Consumption;
• The Average Battery Voltage at which you are driving.

JOLT payments will be made via blockchain as JOLT is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain. See how the JOLT smart contract works in the Whitepaper, page 32: https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

Wow! A lot of options. Thanks to this, you can make a full assessment of the driving quality of each driver
brand new
What rewards are provided under the loyalty program? How often do I need to use your services to receive rewards?
brand new
All data about the driver is transmitted to the central server on the Internet?
brand new
I am glad that your team, even in a difficult situation, is developing its project and is looking for new partners. I think a great future awaits you https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1238064349232717824
brand new

Will insurance companies also receive rewards at JOLT?

Insurance companies can now invest in Jolt Wink

I think. that the price of the token can increase several times after IEO
brand new

Do I need to register in the white list to buy tokens on a private sale?

The private sale has ended. ANd you do not need to be on a whitelist to participate in the Presale.

What famous crypto enthusiasts support your project? I want to understand if you have support from major market players

You'll find the list of advisors on the list.

That is, in partnership with Joltee, insurance companies will be able to increase the number of their customers?

With increased adoption, yes.

What budget will be allocated for the integration of joltee in other European countries?

Yes

That is, you carry out mutually beneficial cooperation with insurance companies. But I want to understand how your company will earn?
brand new
Will DVRs be installed in your electric cars?
Pages:
Jump to: