Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 15. (Read 6114 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

Will it be possible to pay for goods and services in France using Jolt tokens?

Yes, the JOLT can be used in the marketplace place where you will find goods and food sold by local producers around you. You will have the possibility to pay with JOLT only or mixing your country currency and JOLT.

Will JOLT be a volatile token or a stable token?
I think that farmers will not sell goods if the token is very volatile

Volatile token, its price after the token sale will be determined on the secondary markets.

Do you think farmers will be interested in using Jolt tokens?

What are the benefits of a marketplace for farmers?

Yes, farmers will be open to an increased market for their products.

Now in France there are marketplaces where farmers can sell their products?

The marketplace for food will be included in the future development, right now the team is focused on insurance products, electric mobility vehicles and network around : charging stations, parking lots.

What charging stations do you buy for your project?

Joltee doesn't own any charging stations.

Yes, the JOLT can be used in the marketplace place where you will find goods and food sold by local producers around you. You will have the possibility to pay with JOLT only or mixing your country currency and JOLT.

Will JOLT be a volatile token or a stable token?
I think that farmers will not sell goods if the token is very volatile

Volatile token, its price after the token sale will be determined on the secondary markets.
Now in France there are marketplaces where farmers can sell their products?

The marketplace for food will be included in the future development, right now the team is focused on insurance products, electric mobility vehicles and network around : charging stations, parking lots.

Activity: 331

Which company audited your smart contract?

Digital Security from Econocom Group
Do you think Ethereum is the most suitable for your project? Have you audited a smart contract?
Yes, it has been audited

Do you plan to hold a blockchain conference in 2020? It is now quarantined in many countries and it’s very difficult to conduct events
If a conference were to hold, it would be a virtual conference, considering the restrictions

Will the distribution of tokens be carried out in a decentralized system?

Who will verify the correct accrual to each driver?
It will be done via smart contracts viewable on the blockchain
Do you plan to develop and use your blockchain in the future?

Ethereum has expensive commissions in my opinion

No, this is not planned at the moment.
How many JOLT tokens do I need to rent an electric scooter?

I think in Europe it will be a very popular service

Bikes, scooters and solowheels onboarding is scheduled for Q2 2021. More information on this will be shared at a later stage.
Will drivers get higher rewards for good driving in bad weather?

The more the driver will improve his driving skills and respect the vehicle, the higher he gets rewarded. Weather conditions will be factored in.
Activity: 376
When will you start your project? Will car rentals be available as early as fall 2020?

The project is already well underway! That is the planned timing as per the roadmap

Has your team already launched any successful projects? I am interested to learn about the experiences of your founders.

You can check the team's experience on LinkedIn https://www.joltee.co/#team
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Are you planning to cooperate with electric vehicle manufacturers? You can encourage all electric car drivers.

If any partnerships arise, we will be sure to let the community know.
Have you done any research in which cities in Europe have the dirtiest air?

Not that I am aware, Google probably can help with that one.
Have you conducted a survey among users of insurance companies?

Will they be interested in getting tokens?
Most insurance customers will be willing to use Joltee as it will afford them a cheaper premium and the opportunity to use electric vehicles.

Are electric car rental costs higher than gasoline cars?

All drivers want rewards

No.
Have you conducted a survey among users of insurance companies?

Will they be interested in getting tokens?
Most insurance customers will be willing to use Joltee as it will afford them a cheaper premium and the opportunity to use electric vehicles.

What will be the price of the token after 5 years in your opinion?

I am very interested in what profit I can have in the next 5 years
I can't speculate but it'll be interesting to see what it becomes.

So you can officially sell tokens and create a marketplace?

I like that you care about the environment and local farmers
Yes
Have you audited a law firm? Is your company legal?
Joltee is legally registered in France

Do you think that Joltee could become a TOP company in the next 5 years?

It depends on how you define a top company. But we expect Joltee to be very successful

Do you plan to attract investments from state venture funds?

We don't have any information on that at this time, however, Tierno Tall (Joltee advisor) is a venture capitalist at Starchain Capital where he supervised a 12+ blockchain investments and helps Joltee with its investor relations.

So you attracted investment from Starchain Capital?

How many tokens have already been sold?

No that hasn't been stated.. No information has been shared regarding the concluded private sale!

Do you have a business angel?

Where did you get the finance for developing a startup for months?

Joltee have several angel investors from different backgrounds - working in insurance, in legal field, or as entrepreneur - that are very interested in their solution and are financially supporting them.

If they can't disclose how much they raised during their private sale, do you think they can deliver their objectives here if in case no more additional funds is collected from the public? As it is hard to collect funds these days, I am assuming that they will rely whatever funds they have in their possession to continue their developments.

Aside from token sales, Joltee is leveraging from financial associates commitment on the capital side, they are also leveraging from human and dev resources internally. Moreover, big players working already with Joltee in insurance and EV markets will take opportunity from the current crisis to develop a strong offer, Joltee is working hard to have it ready soon.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

We don't have any information on that at this time, however, Tierno Tall (Joltee advisor) is a venture capitalist at Starchain Capital where he supervised a 12+ blockchain investments and helps Joltee with its investor relations.

No that hasn't been stated.. No information has been shared regarding the concluded private sale!

Joltee have several angel investors from different backgrounds - working in insurance, in legal field, or as entrepreneur - that are very interested in their solution and are financially supporting them.

If they can't disclose how much they raised during their private sale, do you think they can deliver their objectives here if in case no more additional funds is collected from the public? As it is hard to collect funds these days, I am assuming that they will rely whatever funds they have in their possession to continue their developments.

Pages:
Jump to: