Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 17. (Read 6153 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 1
Will you install trackers and collect data about bike drivers?

Yes. Bikes, scooters and solowheels onboarding is scheduled for Q2 2021. Specifics on this will be shared as development continues.

If the test is successful, do you immediately break to the beginning of the token sale?

The starting date is TBA, be sure to stay tuned and it will be announced here, when confirmed.

At what price were tokens sold privately? How many total tokens were sold? This information must be public

Here are the prices for the token sale:
12 am UTC on Day 1 - 12am UTC on Day 14
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 20% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 15 - 12:00am UTC on Day 29
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 15% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 30 - 12:00am UTC on Day 44
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 10% Bonus

Do I need to register in the white list in order to manage to buy tokens in the first round?

Yes, follow these steps: https://token.joltee.co/registration
Hello JOLTEE team!

Can you tell us about your testing of the tracker? You reported that testing began in March

Thank you for your interest. The team have tested different trackers and are still testing others. Will update you once more details are out!
Activity: 331
Do you have official registration in France?

What is your company registration number? I want to check in the open registry
Yes. https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/joltee-gmbh-5369619901

What functions does the AI perform in your project?
The trackers will use AI and machine learning to collect and analyze data about how you drive.

Can you write a full list of services that I can pay using JOLT tokens?

I am interested in understanding the liquidity of your project.

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly, payment will be done in JOLT.

What statuses are possible in the Joltee app?

The level of rewards will depend on the status level?

What do you mean by status?
What types of transport do you plan to install trackers before the end of the year?

How many total trackers have you ordered?

Car renting should be available according to the roadmap

If the test is successful, do you immediately break to the beginning of the token sale?

The starting date is TBA, be sure to stay tuned and it will be announced here, when confirmed.

At what price were tokens sold privately? How many total tokens were sold? This information must be public

Here are the prices for the token sale:
12 am UTC on Day 1 - 12am UTC on Day 14
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 20% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 15 - 12:00am UTC on Day 29
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 15% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 30 - 12:00am UTC on Day 44
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 10% Bonus

Activity: 376

Can you write a full list of services that I can pay using JOLT tokens?

I am interested in understanding the liquidity of your project.

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly, payment will be done in JOLT.
Can I pay for a car wash or speeding ticket with JOLT tokens?
Speeding tickets, no. But if the car wash accepts JOLT, yes. There could be different applications of JOLT as a payment token in the automotive industry
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Have you already started testing the tracker? What is the expiration date of the tracker? What sensors are installed in this device?

They have started testing them. The expiration date of the trackers will depend on the tracker. The sensor is called a telematics box
Will you give drivers advice on how to increase their rewards?

Telematics equipment allows drivers to improve their driving skills, by suggesting them improvements regarding their driving habits. Joltee provides drivers with metrics to incentivize safe and respectful driving behavior.
Activity: 376

You do not plan to sell tokens through DEX?

Any listings whether centralised exchanges or DEXs will be announced when confirmed.. However, of course that means the tokens have to be minted in the first place

How do you plan to attract investors if the crisis is now?

By spreading the word of Joltee, as we've seen the dramatic increase in air quality over the last two weeks, if anything this is just a huge statement that we need to turn to more environmentally friendly options
What is the minimum purchase of JOLT tokens during pre-sales?

Minimum Presale Contribution is 1 ETH.
When will JOLT tokens appear on a decentralized exchange? I have not used centralized exchanges for a long time, since they do not inspire confidence in me
We could see the tokens on a DEX after the token sales have ended. There is no information on this at the moment.

What audience do you want to get in the first year of the JOLTEE application? How will you solve problems with scaling?
The team has identified both an opportunity for B2C and B2B market in France, where for B2C they will leverage from energy players who are currently having 36.5 million French customers in their target.
I think that many users can refuse to receive tokens. You can create a charity fund so that drivers transfer their tokens and help other people
This sounds like a great idea.

How can farmers in France use the received JOLT tokens?
They can use JOLT tokens to rent vehicles.
Can a user pay for a car rental in EURO and refuse to receive tokens?

That will depend on the payment options available when the app launches
Activity: 658
Merit: 3
Have you conducted a survey of farmers about the need for a marketplace for selling farm products?
That sort of research would be done closer to the launch of the marketplace. Development at this point is focused on the platform and the MVP.
Do you think JOLTEE will be able to get 1 million users in the next 5 years?
The trend is certainly moving in the right direction to achieve that, and JOLTEE would love to have the opportunity to assist so many make the switch to electric.

Insurance is a mandatory document in many countries. Can I show police insurance in your application? Will she be legal?

In the case of renting a car, the users have to get insured through the Joltee platform. The process is fast and fully digitalized. The user (in the solo use mode) or the group creator (in the group use mode) needs to provide the following information in order to conclude their insurance policy:
• Working address;
• Estimate of the number of kilometers per year;
• Parking spot of the vehicle;
• Location of the parking spot;
• Date of birth of the driver;
• Driver licence date;
• Type of the driver licence (International permit / EU permit / extra EU permit);
• Has the permit been obtained after an accompanied driving process;
• Has the permit already been suspended? If yes, when;
• Marital status;
• Address of the user;
• Has he already been insured.

The Joltee user will then receive the terms and conditions of the insurance contract. If he accepts the terms and conditions of the contract, he will then access to a page with the monthly premium amount that needs to be automatically paid for the vehicle to be accessible. At anytime, the Joltee user can stop the insurance contract. In the case of an anticipated return of the car with a cancellation of Joltee account, conditions defined in the car renting and insurance contracts will be applied.

Why indicate the date of obtaining a driver’s license if you are checking my driver’s license in the database from a photograph?
That's standard, perhaps for ease of entry, or for the sake of not pulling additional files.
Pages:
Jump to: