Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 20. (Read 6153 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 1
In France, did not cancel all the events due to the coronavirus?

Have you got any new partners after this event?
The team recently attended the Go Mobility Industry Exhibition https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1237664375642750978

Have you already started installing trackers on electric cars? The epidemic has begun and the production of trackers may be delayed
Testing begins this month for the MVP, Joltee's scoring model. Joltee is also partnered with Valeo, which is providing its tracker. So there shouldn't be any issues with it.

That is, it is not necessary to sign an agreement with an insurance company? Does everything happen in the Joltee app?
Yes, using the Joltee platform the driver will be able to rent a car at a discounted price from the car manufacturer directly with an insurance contract attached.

What rewards are provided for under the loyalty program?
Learn about the rewards system from page 11 of the wp https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

Why did you choose priority for yourself - electric cars?

It is very important for you, cares about the environment?
The team at Joltee believes that sharing and electric vehicles are the future of mobility.

Activity: 331
Will it be the first blockchain-enabled insurance company in the world?
I think it would be the first focused on mobility and electric vehicles

Did your team speak at the GoMobility2020?

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1237664375642750978
No, but they have a booth you can visit: https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1238064349232717824

I heard that around the world ban the holding of mass events. Does your team support this rule?
It's obviously for the health and safety of the populace, to curtail the spread of COVID-19

Activity: 376

Will you install your charging stations for electric vehicles or will you work with existing ones?

There are plans for both!

If your project will provide bicycles for rent, then the number of your users can grow several times. What documents should a driver provide if he rents a bicycle?

It is likely that they will need to verify their identity, exact requirements will be announced later so stay tuned

Why create your own marketplace if you can integrate the jolt token into any existing one? I think this will quickly create jolt token liquidity

That is always a possibility! The plan is for the marketplace to contain local products, unlikely to be available online already, so paying with JOLT will open up an entire new market for both the producers, and Joltee

That is, electric car drivers will have to provide a driver’s license, and cyclists must provide a passport?

As above,  exact requirements will be announced later so stay tuned
Activity: 658
Merit: 3

Will you install your charging stations for electric vehicles or will you work with existing ones?

If your project will provide bicycles for rent, then the number of your users can grow several times. What documents should a driver provide if he rents a bicycle?

It is likely that they will need to verify their identity, exact requirements will be announced later so stay tuned

Why create your own marketplace if you can integrate the jolt token into any existing one? I think this will quickly create jolt token liquidity

That is always a possibility! The plan is for the marketplace to contain local products, unlikely to be available online already, so paying with JOLT will open up an entire new market for both the producers, and Joltee

In this case, local farmers will want to rent tractors to cultivate their land. Will you provide tractors for rent?
No
are generali your strategic partners? Will they insure cars with joltee?
Generali is building a tailor made insurance product to cover the use of any electric vehicles within Joltee’s platform.
Generali is supporting Joltee, as exclusive insurance partner, also in the international development to scale up for a worldwide solution.

That is, electric car drivers will have to provide a driver’s license, and cyclists must provide a passport?
Correct, a license wouldn't be a requirement for bicycles
I can see on the map in the joltee app where are the electric cars that I can rent?
Yes, the app will let you know the vehicle's location

Why do you think local farmers will be interested in selling their products for JOLT?
Many farmers have a surplus of goods, and would like to earn more profit, made possible by this sort of exposure
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I think you should confirm your identity in any way. It can be a driver’s license or a passport.
Activity: 7

The Joltee team aims to help local farmers, so they create their own decentralized market for selling products for the Jolt token

Activity: 7

That is, in the near future we will see an updated roadmap with new ideas and goals?

Yes, you can check the wp for an updated roadmap https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

That is, by the end of the year your project will be fully launched?

I think that you can become very popular if the launch of the marketplace is successful

I think that the launch of the application will happen in 2020, but the development of a marketplace may take longer
Activity: 3
Blockchain and artificial intelligence is the future! I’m sure that enterprises with AI will work much more efficiently. It’s good that you use high technology

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1236994389890785280
Activity: 6
I really liked your video presentation. You are creating a dynamic project with a great future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYz1wVS5WI
Have you already created a token? Where can I see your smart contract?

Tokens have not been minted yet. That will take place after the tokensale.
Do you want to attract 20,000,000 EUR?

I think this cannot be done in 2020 without the involvement of large venture capital funds. Are you negotiating with large investors?
The hard cap is nearly that amount, but JOLTEE will be able to continue development so long as 500,000 EUR are raised.
Activity: 2

Am I mistaken or was the listing of the token planned for the 2nd quarter of 2020? and now moved to the third quarter of 2020?

The token will work on listing the token on exchanges, but this will be after the completion of the token sale

That is, if you sell tokens faster, then listing on the exchange can be carried out in the second quarter of 2020?

I think if the Joltee team sells all tokens, the exchanges themselves will want to add a token
Now can you legally sell your tokens and accept bitcoin?

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1236204107536437248

Yes, but this was the case before this ruling. Joltee has received legal opinion from FINMA the Financial Regulator in Switzerland
Activity: 3
Now can you legally sell your tokens and accept bitcoin?

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1236204107536437248
Activity: 614

Am I mistaken or was the listing of the token planned for the 2nd quarter of 2020? and now moved to the third quarter of 2020?

The token will work on listing the token on exchanges, but this will be after the completion of the token sale

That is, if you sell tokens faster, then listing on the exchange can be carried out in the second quarter of 2020?

We don't have a time frame for listing. Once it is listed we will be making the community aware of course.

That is, the information in the roadmap may not be relevant?

It is relevant, however, the roadmap is a rough guideline, not a binding date/promise. Everything is on track, the team's focus right now is on developing according to their roadmap and will continue to deliver before or on time!
Pages:
Jump to: