Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW! - page 10. (Read 17191 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

Offer open still, if you want to join the ride let me know, you can get started on today's picks, make some btc, and be a part of this epic journey Smiley

Making today's picks soon, jump in while you can :-)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

All I am hoping for is you don't stop at 32 Cheesy Just use your OWN 32 (with our help and all) but than keep making more money for us and for yourself too that way (the %10)
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN

I did not expect this one Cheesy
The numbers were there to back up that they should have won. Wink. They did

Doing pretty well, I may investing soon. IT'S very entertaining.

Look forward to it
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN

Doing pretty well, I may investing soon. IT'S very entertaining.
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
I personally don't care about the money. More of being a part of this and the coins

Good job today, man! I was at work allllllllll day so I missed everything =/
NEW BANKROLL FOR ME:  1.145 FROM .15 A FEW DAYS AGO.....

ALL SHEETS UPDATED FOR MY INVESTORS, EVERYONE IS IN PROFIT, LETS KEEP MAKING THAT MONEY!!!

You're winning bitcoins but youre losing physical money.

Now you just have to figure out a way to hedge the losses in BTC cost per unit now at $100.98.  At $3400 you are now looking at 33.66 BTC

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/35918-2003-buell-firebolt-xb9r

I have a job and I have some money.  If I make the goal, I will pay cash for the remainder, but I think BTC will go back up anyways, so it'll be ok.  Or, I will just win the extra... .15 to 33.xx Smiley
NEW BANKROLL FOR ME:  1.145 FROM .15 A FEW DAYS AGO.....

ALL SHEETS UPDATED FOR MY INVESTORS, EVERYONE IS IN PROFIT, LETS KEEP MAKING THAT MONEY!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06. LOSS
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN
LAD/Pitt Under 8, .08. WIN

2-1 tonight, nice profit, will update spreadsheet tonight, I'm at friends house.

Are the past couple of days a lucky streak, or you DO get sports? What's your overall success rate in the past? Is it positive?

he knows sports like I said me king of sports and xbox all solid cappers Smiley
Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06. LOSS
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN

2-1 tonight, nice profit, will update spreadsheet tonight, I'm at friends house.

Are the past couple of days a lucky streak, or you DO get sports? What's your overall success rate in the past? Is it positive?

I used to bet on bovada.  My first year, a few years back I lost money.  Each year since I've ended positive.   Not obscenely huge, but pretty decent.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06. LOSS
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN

Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06. LOSS
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN

Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06
KC Moneyline, .06
LAD/Pitt Under 8, .08

yo xbox what do you think about the whitesox tonight the astros lineup is BAD lol

If I had to pick anything on that game, it would be the White SOx moneyline, and the under. (7.5)

But bedard is liable to be great or give up 6.

ya I know bedard worries me I dont think I am going to touch it but I think whitesox deff have the upperhand!
KC Moneyline is full of value.  +155
Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06
KC Moneyline, .06
LAD/Pitt Under 8, .08

yo xbox what do you think about the whitesox tonight the astros lineup is BAD lol

If I had to pick anything on that game, it would be the White SOx moneyline, and the under. (7.5)

But bedard is liable to be great or give up 6.

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06
KC Moneyline, .06
LAD/Pitt Under 8, .08

One sec, I will take a look

I like the collaboration!!
Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06
KC Moneyline, .06
LAD/Pitt Under 8, .08

One sec, I will take a look
Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06
KC Moneyline, .06
LAD/Pitt Under 8, .08

Tonights Picks:

STL -1.5, .06. LOSS
KC Moneyline, .06. WIN
Pages:
Jump to: