Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW! - page 9. (Read 17191 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Don't worry, Ranlo. In the future I will be doing sports betting with a revolutionary new currency called "Bitcoins." When I achieve this greatness, I will start by proving my ability by turning approximately 0.15 Bitcoins into 32 Bitcoins. Upon its success, I will then purchase you a brand new 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo. You have my word!

Signed,

xboxgames, October 8th, 1981.

Are you still following through with this? I've been waiting foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!

I say invest .75- 1 btc today, and let me make you some money!
Don't worry, Ranlo. In the future I will be doing sports betting with a revolutionary new currency called "Bitcoins." When I achieve this greatness, I will start by proving my ability by turning approximately 0.15 Bitcoins into 32 Bitcoins. Upon its success, I will then purchase you a brand new 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo. You have my word!

Signed,

Are you still following through with this? I've been waiting foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!

Of course. I spoke those from the womb lol
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Signed,

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..

Can someone tell me the results for yesterdays bets. I do wonder about how much I have now Cheesy

Small loss yesterday 2 of the smaller bets won by the looks of things
I posted I was gonna be late updating.  We list a little yesterday.  I went into downtown with my family fir fathers day, at a hotel to swim.  I'm on my phone, ill update the sheets and also picks for today this afternoon.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Nice to see you're still climbing up! Slowly but surely, Smiley. The higher you go the faster it'll rise I think.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Can someone tell me the results for yesterdays bets. I do wonder about how much I have now Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 434

Is everything alright? There has been noone writing here and noone updating spreadshes , I kinda got worried there that someone is hurt Cheesy Is everyone alright?
Activity: 56
I think he said "wat kinda bike"
Activity: 56
Good call on the Braves game  Grin

I caught some of the 7-9th at work before dinner service. Good game!
Activity: 9
Good call on the Braves game  Grin
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Heavy bets today. All these bets against my Jays are killing me....lol

Looks like a good day. 

I'll be late posting results on spreadsheet tonight, taking the gf to hotel for date night and hot tub time

Awesome news. I'll be buying a few hardware & spare Ipods and I will then invest in you. You make me some money! lol.

Looks like a good day. 

I'll be late posting results on spreadsheet tonight, taking the gf to hotel for date night and hot tub time
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Today's games

Atlanta braves moneyline, .12
St Louis cardinals, moneyline, .12
Texas rangers, moneyline, .12
Detroit tigers, moneyline, .24

Well done! Keep on rocking it!

This should be a great game to watch. Cheers!

You are almost a full coin up Smiley
Activity: 351
Today's games

Well done! Keep on rocking it!

This should be a great game to watch. Cheers!

Today's games

Pages:
Jump to: