Pages:
Author

Topic: [Jr. Member+ Signature Campaign] BitBiz.io - Crypto Business Forum - page 4. (Read 12700 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
Hi sorry for once again being snowed under with work. If anyone requires immediate payout then please PM me and I'll pay you now, if not all payments (for 2 weeks) will be sent this Sunday.

I just changed my signature. Today is Sunday.

I had 230 posts before i changed signature.

In round 5 was wearing signature 14 days and made 50 posts.

I become Member, and found campaign for Members. This is still the best Jr. Member campaign there is!

Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Hi,
I´d like to join the program. Thank you for supporting Junior Members.

Bitbiz user: monetizator4
BTC Address:1NuFumiwk17LUpfeEGtqmcTbeHTHqwwRf8
Current Post Count: 130
And I made 5 posts on BitBiz forum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I changed to other signature deal with 130 posts, so if you want, you can pay me for posts. Anyway I won't be angry as I have left this campaign without notification.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
Hi sorry for once again being snowed under with work. If anyone requires immediate payout then please PM me and I'll pay you now, if not all payments (for 2 weeks) will be sent this Sunday.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Very nice Campaign. Just register @ BitBiz and waiting to be Jr Member.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
i'm in

BitBiz.io Username:Viktor
BTC Address:16Hj7Fr47n7j3ARaEHnmRZy1s9wPr4P4V
Current Post Count:43
yes my email is [email protected]
Joining this now

bitbiz.io username - babbad

btc address - 12ov3nhTRcPpZ7jNHqgfaFzJxvB3wvivNM

post count -  142

hope i am counted in Smiley and paid Smiley
Activity: 122
soon i will be jr. member then u may start counting me Smiley and then i will ad sig Smiley

You are now you can add it.

And i confirm got paid few days ago Smiley

Indeed  Smiley

You can trust RCHumphrey, payment can delay a little, but no big deal and payment always come.
soon i will be jr. member then u may start counting me Smiley and then i will ad sig Smiley

You are now you can add it.

And i confirm got paid few days ago Smiley
yes my email is [email protected]
bitbiz.io username - babbad

btc address - 12ov3nhTRcPpZ7jNHqgfaFzJxvB3wvivNM

post count -  110

Activity: 56
This sig campaign has been around for a long time. Good that the OP is providing updates etc and its advertising a very different type of service to the community... just joined the site and its a great concept.
Thanks a lot, it has grown quite a bit since it started! Hopefully it is therefore more trusted than other sig campaigns targeted at the same ranks... (I do find it strange that people join new campaigns with unproven "employers" and lower rates than this one...)
Yes me too , this Sig Campaign has the best rate than the other and the rules is easy one i think .. btw thanks for payments , Cheesy
This sig campaign has been around for a long time. Good that the OP is providing updates etc and its advertising a very different type of service to the community... just joined the site and its a great concept.
Thanks a lot, it has grown quite a bit since it started! Hopefully it is therefore more trusted than other sig campaigns targeted at the same ranks... (I do find it strange that people join new campaigns with unproven "employers" and lower rates than this one...)
Activity: 196

------ Week 5 ------

1. thegold - 1BGPcrJCASzoK1iBK5jxRnDBDiFoY3yHqu - 49 posts (0 Posts at Time of Payout-Will Pay Next Payout)
2. fenriswolf - 17r6WNWmfz76cEuZcg2cKE4YzqHpKguqjE - 79 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
3. bajlox - 1KXX6ExTz3VxoASEW66xCRRRNaFZj1pTUn - 139 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE, before left campaign)
4. torpedo - 17LHw8mNVADC6m3KPtmcXJCfcMKXTJ5iRX - 95 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
5. jmintuck - 1HTT8kjj3PpaRLDT9a2nk8MaD24cvefCMa -  36 posts (Referral Invalid. Will Backpay Upon Validation)
6. montello - 1PLRQiAg2HfA2XhXHHCPHN8g97PvrCTjPW - 101 posts (0 New Posts at Time of Payout)
7. noel57 - 1JAG9Sp3SFkPonT92Zb6n337eTP5JSf4Y9 - 82 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
8. Unbelieve - 14J7wHmbvztVEjiDjykpB4bs6PjX2m1ZM1 - 180 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
9. Xena - 1ADkVLYudLxpSLgfm7oFETKyyE3C9f4Gsv - 66 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
10. FeelTheBeat - 18PPtHHZeUJks6JzoFDHgt4nhUuqgpqc4c - 125 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
11. RustyNomad - 1EAy5DtfarzL1KD3DWJgHkP9RLwK14KmM1 - 104 posts (Paid Week 5 at Lower Rate
12. pajrinn - 1JpupXVP3i28yQxDLwJRYuRr5cs4KmWTnG - 148 posts (Paid Week 5 at Lower Rate
13. batido - 19uQ5vmHHGYT4XsQMBYBJBecJMb6pkt8Lq - 42 posts (Referral Invalid. Will Backpay Upon Validation)
14. ariyaromadhona - 1MFpQtD2H8RBSGoP6UqHHZUpNgE4WoRuf3 - 85 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
15. KingZee - 1PjdA4mueCCTggAbyTJUMLLm1bBXDZR8eW - 98 posts (Paid Week 5 at HIGHER RATE)
16. nakazznicek - 14QeeyCDCArJ5XhiCVzgZUUnWRsUunrqJk - 177 posts (Paid Week 5 at Lower Rate
17. Possum577 - 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs - 466 posts (Referral Invalid. Will Backpay Upon Validation)

Thanks everyone for participating and its great to see this campaign still growing! Payments will ALWAYS be sent so don't worry about that, although occasionally I am delayed for various reasons (I have a busy professional life that will come first, but that doesn't mean crypto has no importance for me and even if someone joins for a day and then leaves that payment will still be sent).

RCHumphrey

Activity: 140
OP i switch campaign but made 20 post here till change.
I will be on other forum ass well.
Activity: 122
how much you are paying for posting a full or senior member?

Edit: It says Jr Member + since anyone is welcome but payment is fixed.

There you go  Smiley
Activity: 56
Just to clarify I've been relocated away from my main work for a conference for a few days without much prior notice and as such left behind my main laptop which I have things related to crypto on..

That said my last payment was delayed to Tuesday and so the Sunday payment seemed pointless since it would mean two in the same week.

Payment will be this weekend as planned, as has happened before my payment dates do sometimes get delayed for which I apologise. All payments will be made for both weeks in short. Apologies for lack of notice.

I'm i in his Enrollment list ? :/
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Just to clarify I've been relocated away from my main work for a conference for a few days without much prior notice and as such left behind my main laptop which I have things related to crypto on..

That said my last payment was delayed to Tuesday and so the Sunday payment seemed pointless since it would mean two in the same week.

Payment will be this weekend as planned, as has happened before my payment dates do sometimes get delayed for which I apologise. All payments will be made for both weeks in short. Apologies for lack of notice.

Good to see announcement from OP

I see many of campaigner still not receive a payment

Last weeks pay was actually on Tuesday, so he is not really that late.
Pages:
Jump to: