Pages:
Author

Topic: [Jr. Member+ Signature Campaign] BitBiz.io - Crypto Business Forum - page 5. (Read 12700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
OP is a very busy person - He has several irons in the fire.  Grin

Has he not shown that he pay and even pay more, when he is late?

Come on guys/gals be patient, some of us have businesses to run, apart from doing this.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
how much you are paying for posting a full or senior member?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I think OP is busy somewhere else Smiley that's why he is not trying to reply or post Smiley last post done by OP is 18/sept . we have to wait for OP come back Smiley

But it suppose to be weekly payment for his campaign.

I hope OP will give a bonus due a late payment
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think OP is busy somewhere else Smiley that's why he is not trying to reply or post Smiley last post done by OP is 18/sept . we have to wait for OP come back Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
i just turned member, can i stay with this sig campaign?

I think you can, because this campaign this for Jr.Member+.

But the pay rate is the same for Jr's and higher ranks.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
i just turned member, can i stay with this sig campaign?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
OP I will become a Jr member before my payment day can I join this campaigning right now . please tell me so I will start my work with you .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
BitBiz.io Username: Possum577
BTC Address: 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs
Current Post Count: 466

Thanks!
Activity: 140
he will done this today or tomorrow dont worry he never miss this.
legendary
Anyone got paid out this sunday?

still not receive it either
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
are you still taking new members?

please let me know via PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
Anyone got paid out this sunday?
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
On the back of this thread just saw the forum looks very nice and has some cheap advertising options... Can see it doing well in the future. Good to see this campaign staying around seems quite stable and good option for low rank members. One question who has control of the advertising wallet and are you owner of the site?

No, owner of the site is Preacher With a Shotgun. Don't know his real name. Wink .

P.S. Link to his account : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/preacher-with-a-shotgun-286517

~~MZ~~
Activity: 154
On the back of this thread just saw the forum looks very nice and has some cheap advertising options... Can see it doing well in the future. Good to see this campaign staying around seems quite stable and good option for low rank members. One question who has control of the advertising wallet and are you owner of the site?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Welcome aboard.. Be sure to take a look around bitbiz !

Thanks for warm welcome! Already lurking in there, and found pretty interesting topics i would watch with interest Smiley Hope BitBiz will only grow and gain even more quality
Activity: 470
Welcome aboard.. Be sure to take a look around bitbiz !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello! I would love to enroll Smiley

BitBiz.io Username: nakazznicek
BTC Address: 14QeeyCDCArJ5XhiCVzgZUUnWRsUunrqJk
Current Post Count: 155 (inc this one)

Hope it's still possible to join your campaign.
@feelthebeat don't worry you're in. Apologies for the mistype on the roster list (I use a template and mismatched).

As to valid referrals it is clearly written in post 1. Follow the three steps and there are no problems however making one post on the forum with the account guarantees validity. By backpaying I am exceeding my duty as you are not valid until you are a valid referral at bitbiz .

If you're still confused PM me.

Thanks and welcome to new advertisers

i have join under your ref, my friend
you can check it

i regis through this link
Code:
[url=http://bitbiz.io/rf/?c=TQDPAUO1]Join The No.1 Crypto Business Forum Today! Find Investors, Partners, Advice and More! [/url]

Confirmed that you are now valid. Next payment which should be this Sunday you will receive payment for all posts while wearing the signature.
legendary
@feelthebeat don't worry you're in. Apologies for the mistype on the roster list (I use a template and mismatched).

As to valid referrals it is clearly written in post 1. Follow the three steps and there are no problems however making one post on the forum with the account guarantees validity. By backpaying I am exceeding my duty as you are not valid until you are a valid referral at bitbiz .

i have join under your ref, my friend
you can check it

i regis through this link
Code:
[url=http://bitbiz.io/rf/?c=TQDPAUO1]Join The No.1 Crypto Business Forum Today! Find Investors, Partners, Advice and More! [/url]

Pages:
Jump to: