Pages:
Author

Topic: [June 10th, 2015] Ponzis Explained w/ Analysis & Ratings - page 2. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bit-protect.com is dead

Thanks, I have updated first post. Smiley

Bit-Protect.com
https://i.imgur.com/gEN1hlG.jpg
Transparency: https://i.imgur.com/L0LMqxa.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/L0LMqxa.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/L0LMqxa.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/L0LMqxa.png /10
Potential Longevity: MEDIUM
Concept: https://i.imgur.com/L0LMqxa.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/L0LMqxa.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/L0LMqxa.png /10
Plan: Multiplan
Risk: SYSTEM IS DEAD
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                 
Gantz Rating: 0/10

Considerations:
 Hybrid real money/crypto HYIP, investement plans not totally clear, try them on calculator, actually in early game.

Updates:
 26/5/15 Gantz Rating from 5 to 0
 Reason: System is early dead. Greedy owner.

Btw just saw that bitcointalk is back online, tomorrow I will update all ratings + more new.

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Bit-protect.com is dead
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
We should have a thread named "Scam" all ponzi and HIYP will be there. ahaha
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
The problem is not CrazyPonzi but the concept of a Ponzi game that isn't profitable enough and no more attractive, as I said this trend is out of date right now.
Admins have no chance to make one running for long time in this period in fact I would reccomend you all to stop wasting your time trying to do so.
Actually this is the best period to run a good HYIP or invest your funds in a HYIP, but keep in mind the golden period is gonna end on "Black December"  Roll Eyes
So, best time to run an UNIQUE Ponzi game is only in certain periods  Cool

So do you have any sugestion to invest on which hyip or ponzi site today?

Some days ago I deposited 0.1 BTC on 5starBTC and received back 0.12 BTC in a couple of hours (120% profit) but then I left because I knew it was going to collapse again but this time faster than last time. Now just go and check their transactions list  Grin
I would only invest in new HYIPs with great investment from admin, stable incomes and possibly with real revenue behind. Or just stick to classic big HYIPs like cryptoconomist.biz  Wink
But please keep in mind: Ponzi scheme, forex and stocks investments or shit like that... They can all scam or collapse  Roll Eyes
Activity: 558
The problem is not CrazyPonzi but the concept of a Ponzi game that isn't profitable enough and no more attractive, as I said this trend is out of date right now.
Admins have no chance to make one running for long time in this period in fact I would reccomend you all to stop wasting your time trying to do so.
Actually this is the best period to run a good HYIP or invest your funds in a HYIP, but keep in mind the golden period is gonna end on "Black December"  Roll Eyes

So do you have any sugestion to invest on which hyip or ponzi site today?
legendary
Do not see any change in your rating so far. I wonder how come scams like Bit-Protect.com, Dr-Bitcoin.com, PerfectProfit.biz, StableBit.biz get similar or higher Gantz rating than CrazyPonzi.com or Nine9.ninja !!!

Hi, I think there is a bit of misunderstanding. This thread was born to exploit ponzis, understanding them and get a benefit. We know that they run away in the end 99% of the time. Smiley

And personally, it's not different to put any sum of btc on roulette, for example. You can lose but you know what are you doing.

There isn't a rule about gambling > ponzi/hyip in terms of profit.

Back to CrazyPonzi, actually, I don't think that is more profitable now than ponzis that you said, by the way:

"Gantz Rating is changeable and is included my wish to join the system, basically a site can be rated 7/10 at the start and only 1/10 when I think that he will die soon.".

For example when CrazyPonzi queue will be more short or empty my ratings will change for sure.

About CrazyPonzi "trasparency" yes, this can change now (I will do later) but not too much, in fact this system can be manipulated easy by changing DB records. For example how I know that that bet is real (paid in BTC)? What I saw are just records.

I hope the situation is more clear. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
Hello,
Have you checked out XCryptos.com?
Our BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcryptoscom-secure-and-advanced-3-plans-1524hrs-4050hrs-100100hrs-5-affiliate-1067436
We offer sustainable rates, and a one of a kind script including search, and sortable tables. As well as this, our affiliate pays 5% and offer extremely fast support via the BitcoinTalk thread.
Also another highlight is extremely secure accounts. We are the first investment firm like this to enable 2 factor authentication as well as various plans to choose from.
If you need any more info from us, feel free to shoot us a PM or email!

- XCryptos Management

ohh but this thread is about ponzi and you are serious investing firm, so nothing for you:(
Activity: 30
Hello,
Have you checked out XCryptos.com?
Our BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcryptoscom-secure-and-advanced-3-plans-1524hrs-4050hrs-100100hrs-5-affiliate-1067436
We offer sustainable rates, and a one of a kind script including search, and sortable tables. As well as this, our affiliate pays 5% and offer extremely fast support via the BitcoinTalk thread.
Also another highlight is extremely secure accounts. We are the first investment firm like this to enable 2 factor authentication as well as various plans to choose from.
If you need any more info from us, feel free to shoot us a PM or email!

- XCryptos Management
legendary
stablebit.biz - GC licensed
domain registrar - enom
DDoS - KoDDos
SSL - Comodo's PositiveSSL certificate
IP - 7 HYIPs hosted on 198.144.120.65
monitors - ZERO ADVERTISING

Admin's investment is low-mid, probably around $700.
Added Ratings:

btc-goldmine.com

Transparency: /10
Potential Longevity: SHORT
Concept: /10
Plan: 250% in 10 Days
Risk: HIGH
Gantz Rating: 2/10

Considerations:
 Tricky HYIP, design is really cool and attractive, but basically it's just a short term HYIP, probably very short. Be careful. People can login in other accounts and withdraw instead of the owner, what they need is just the BTC address.

multiply-bitcoins.eu

Transparency: 0 /10
Potential Longevity: VERY SHORT
Plan: 200% in 1, 2 or 3 Days
Risk: EXTREMELY HIGH

Considerations:
 Probaly an attempt of Collect & Run Away, full of fake transactions. Stay away.

StableBit.biz

Plan: 1% until 200/220/240%
Risk: MEDIUM
Gantz Rating: 5/10

Considerations:
 Hourly HYIP, actually in early stage, can be profitable for early investors. Probably just for one cycle.

Hourly-coin.com

Transparency: 0 /10
Potential Longevity: MEDIUM
Concept: 0 /10
Plan: 101% in 1 Hour

Considerations:
 Poor concept and, in my opinion, risk my btc for 1% it's not safe.

Updates:

EdgeCoin.com

21/05/2015 Risk: from HIGH to VERY HIGH
21/05/2015 Gantz Rating from 3 to 1
Reason It seems slowly dying, insufficient communication from owner, possible missing payouts.

Complete List: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11408481

legendary
I would like to correct you, its name is PERFECTPROFIT.BIZ (not perfectponzi)

Oh thanks! :S

Admin's investment is too low, probably around $300, and program's concept is now out of date.
Now please focus on the investment made for this HYIP: template in use is probably old and looks like to be for a fast scam, their advertising is very very low in fact admin didn't even promoted on HYIP forums (very weird). Last thing, they got only 0.5 BTC and that's not good. This is very high risky program.

I agree, this system should be advertised also (mostly) on HYIP forums, this can help us to understand that this onwer, probably, is a noobish one.

Newbie or professional (I doubt it) he's seeking for fast money  Roll Eyes

Oh thanks! :S

Admin's investment is too low, probably around $300, and program's concept is now out of date.
Now please focus on the investment made for this HYIP: template in use is probably old and looks like to be for a fast scam, their advertising is very very low in fact admin didn't even promoted on HYIP forums (very weird). Last thing, they got only 0.5 BTC and that's not good. This is very high risky program.

I agree, this system should be advertised also (mostly) on HYIP forums, this can help us to understand that this onwer, probably, is a noobish one.

Btw, just for who is interested, yesterday I found this interesting discussion about Dr-Bitcoin: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ok0vu/drbitcoincom_grow_your_bitcoin_up_to_8_per_month/ *

*EDIT
legendary
perfeprofit.biz - GC licensed
domain registrar - enom
SSL - Comodo's PositiveSSL certificate
monitors - ZERO ADVERTISING

Added Ratings:

Nine9.ninja

Potential Longevity:
Plan: 0-125% No Time
Gantz Rating: 4/10

Considerations:
 Hybrid ponzi/gambling game, deposits/bets expires and game continues, actually queue is short. This game is totally trasparent, all stats, transactions and addresses are public.

PerfectProfit.biz

Plan: 10% Daily Forever
Gantz Rating: 3/10

Considerations:
 Classic HYIP system, actually in early stage, 10% Daily forever makes this system a short-term investment, maybe very short. The real question is: "How long it can run?" My prediction is 7 -13 days, but it's hard to predict.

What do you think about? Smiley
cryptohours.com - Attention, do not invest, payments stopped coming, I did not come Bitcoin

What a surprise!

Thanks for your report. Smiley

For  OP, why not update everyday? So many of member here can know about theirs investment. I think alot high rank member here will help u about condition for any investment site that ur posted here..

Hi, I'm trying to make at least 2 Ratings per day and keep updated all the others, it's not easy but I will do my best. Smiley

Guys you can help a lot if you reported here when "something happens" , for example when some site stops to pay or a new site comes out.
Activity: 558
For  OP, why not update everyday? So many of member here can know about theirs investment. I think alot high rank member here will help u about condition for any investment site that ur posted here..
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

hi can you please give a review about mmmglobal.org?

If you want to know more about this, watch : www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks4iuGOx0TU  Smiley

Search: Sergey Mavrodi Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
cryptohours.com - Attention, do not invest, payments stopped coming, I did not come Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: