Pages:
Author

Topic: [June 10th, 2015] Ponzis Explained w/ Analysis & Ratings - page 4. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Added Ratings:

ProfitCoins.org

Transparency: /10
Potential Longevity: SHORT
Concept: /10
Plan: 8-15% Daily
Risk: EXTREMELY HIGH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                
Gantz Rating: 0/10

Considerations:
 Probably already dead, website ultra buggy, no trasparency, stay away.

InvestBTC.eu

Plan: 110-175% after 12-46 hours
Risk: HIGH
Gantz Rating: 2/10

Considerations:
 Owner is "friend" of BitOne.pw's owner, I think this is enough to understand that invest on this website is very risky, website is completely in html then probably he can't manage many txs, but paradoxically this give to the website more trasparency, in fact you can see deposit addresses and their balance.
Rating Update:

CrazyPonzi.com

Potential Longevity:
Plan: 0 or 140% after 120 hours
Risk: HIGH
Gantz Rating: 3/10

Considerations:
 This can be considered more a betting game than a ponzi, if fact this can continue indefinitely, bets expires and game continues.

Updates:
 18/5/15 Trasparency from to
 18/5/15 Gantz Rating from 5 to 3
 Reason: They don't publish deposit and payout transactions, this game can be easily manipulated. If owner is honest as he claims,
 why don't publish them? Judge for yourself.
Rating Update:

CryptoHours.com

Plan: 2% Hourly, 200% max
Risk: VERY HIGH
Gantz Rating: 1/10

Considerations:
 Lack of trasparency is a very big leak. This seems the classical short term ponzi where only super early investors can make a profit.

Updates:
 18/5/15 Gantz Rating from 3 to 1
 18/5/15 Risk from HIGH to VERY HIGH
 Reason: In just 2 days they have raised maximum from 0.25 to 2.50, this can be a strong indicator of a greedy collecting attempt, the end may come soon.
I like this, are you going to keep it up? By the title and first post usage, I'm thinking you are going to make a new thread for each week. I hope not, as I will not be able to find it then.

Keep up the good work! Hopefully you can figure out a better format here so each two don't look so much together.

The idea was that, a thread every week and current systems will be all updated on the newest thread.

Btw your suggestion is very interesting. I can update just this thread...mmmm should be better!

Thanks! Wink

Some problems, this post is crazy formatted.  Shocked

how do we know these people don't pay for these review
you are not trusted, no one should trust this list !!!

They are just my opnions and my thought processes. And I like share them and discuss with you all about it.
I haven't made it for money. And I think that if I will be "corrupted" should be easy exploitable. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
how do we know these people don't pay for these review
you are not trusted, no one should trust this list !!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I like this, are you going to keep it up? By the title and first post usage, I'm thinking you are going to make a new thread for each week. I hope not, as I will not be able to find it then.

Keep up the good work! Hopefully you can figure out a better format here so each two don't look so much together.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I want you to always update thread
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
HYIP monitor like.
What can I say? I like the idea of a bitcointalk monitor  Grin
Hi all and Welcome to Ponzis Explained w/ Analysis & Ratings!

INTRODUCTION

What is this!?
This is a weekly analitic thread about ponzis and HYIPs running on this subforum. Where i will try to rate them as neutral as possible, even better if your help.

Why do you do this!?
Basically because I like share my thought processes and my experience about them (crypto versions, not real money ones). And also to help the newbies to fall in obvious scams. (neither a ponzi, just a "collect&runaway")

Oh ok...But who are you!?
I'm a long time lurker of this subforum, and yes... sometimes, very rarely, I have invested on them.

Why are you wasting your time with them? They're all scams!
Yes and No, Yes because 99% of the time they haven't a real business behind them or owners runs away quickly with all funds, and No because even if they haven't a real business behind them, some ponzi/HYIP (not all) can be profitable if you exploit it and understand how it works. I consider these just a gambling game with a potential good edge.

Ok, after this little introduction we can start!

WEEKLY TOPICS

#1 Trasparency: Why is the most important factor to be considered before make an "investment".

The system's trasparency is very important, and in my experience the first thing to look, for trasparency I mean:

- If website description is true (we make financial investements...NO, we are a ponzi...OK);
- If website stats are all showed and public (balance, total investment, total paid, all in&out transactions and not just last 100 for example) and this is the "key" to understand if join the system or not;
- If the system is manipulated (fake transactions are the most important indicator of very risky website, and also the most common practice used).

#2 Longevity: It's extremely important knowing how to estimate how much can HYIPs runs. Factors to be considered:

- How many days did it start?
- Their offers/plans are too high?
- How much effort they were put into their project?
- There is a good general interest in the project?
- The owner has already had other projects? How he behaved in the past?

WEEKLY TIPS

#1 Never be greedy, one good investment can be much better than ten bad investments, be patient, wait an opportunity... and push!

#2 Stay informed, learn to identify owners, they can change nick but not their habits and sometimes even if the system seems good to invest, the greediness of the owner brings to close the project prematurely.

RATINGS *Updated to June 10th, 2015 - All ratings can change in the future.

Risk: It's referred to the actual risk to join the system on last update.
Gantz Rating: It's a changeable global vote that include my wish to join at the last update, basically a site can be rated 7/10 at the start and only 1/10 when I think that he will die soon.

ACTIVE SYSTEMS

URL  
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org