Pages:
Author

Topic: [June 10th, 2015] Ponzis Explained w/ Analysis & Ratings - page 3. (Read 4064 times)

legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
for the potential longevity, what is it based on?

Sustainability of the system.

I'm not against you and I don't own dr-bitcoin.com but I don't agree with your conclusions regards to Dr. Bitcoin.
You didn't even mention they are using custom script, unique template, registered a company, bought EV SSL certificate, bought BlackLotus DDoS protected server, bought many monitors already etc.
We don't know if it is a Ponzi scheme but this is actually paying for 38 days and I didn't see any complaint till now!
Now I seriously started to think that you have something to do with CrazyPonzi somehow because, being a HYIP investor since 2011, I can't accept to see a program who already invested AT LEAST $5,000 receiving such low rating. Well, it's your thread I know but the problem is that you are discouraging potential investors to take part in these big projects.

When you look at a new HYIP, two are things you need to look at: admin's investment and concept.

I can understand your point of view, but if some big fish join? What happens? And their concept seems made to do it. Also their "Top Investors" list on the website can be easily fake. However yes, probably they deserves a better rating.

This thread was born mostly for this! Discuss! Smiley

One question: Would you join Dr-Bitcoin now?* Btw thanks for your opinion.

*Edit

HYIPs are profitable only for clever investors, those with enough knowledge to know that should never invest in the plans that seem "too good to be true".
All those programs usually use same popular scripts which are based on E-Wallets (Perfect Money, Payeer, EgoPay etc.), so tell me how they can prove deposits are true? No way to do so if not doing a screenshot of their account balances, but even these may be fake.
Regards to withdrawals you can verify yourself on HYIP monitors, forums related to HYIPs, social networks and so on. There are always investors shouting their payouts, and this is good for both parts (program and investors).
Usually admins skip the big fishes (= scam) because they would harm their beloved program, imagine one entering with $5,000 and then leaving the program with $7,000... No way!
But who would listen to an idiot shouting SCAM saying he had lost thousands of dollars? No one!
Hopefully we still have honest admins returning back the deposits to their respective owners, since they aren't able to handle such amounts. Actually, there's a HYIP called Cryptoconomist which is paying big fishes with no efforts, you would say it's unbelievable but one of my skilled friends already invested $1,000 there and he's now reached ROI.
For some reasons I wouldn't invest more than $500 in Dr. Bitcoin, obviously in first plan only  Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Sustainability of the system.

I'm not against you and I don't own dr-bitcoin.com but I don't agree with your conclusions regards to Dr. Bitcoin.
You didn't even mention they are using custom script, unique template, registered a company, bought EV SSL certificate, bought BlackLotus DDoS protected server, bought many monitors already etc.
We don't know if it is a Ponzi scheme but this is actually paying for 38 days and I didn't see any complaint till now!
Now I seriously started to think that you have something to do with CrazyPonzi somehow because, being a HYIP investor since 2011, I can't accept to see a program who already invested AT LEAST $5,000 receiving such low rating. Well, it's your thread I know but the problem is that you are discouraging potential investors to take part in these big projects.

When you look at a new HYIP, two are things you need to look at: admin's investment and concept.

I can understand your point of view, but if some big fish join? What happens? And their concept seems made to do it. Also their "Top Investors" list on the website can be easily fake. However yes, probably they deserves a better rating.

This thread was born mostly for this! Discuss! Smiley

One question: Would you join Dr-Bitcoin now?* Btw thanks for your opinion.

*Edit
legendary
IMHO CrazyPonzi is a dead program from the day one because nobody cares of these "Ponzi games" anymore, this trend is out-of-date-guys. They might be profitable at start for first investors/players but then they all become mousetraps, where you have to pay off yourself (giving to admin X% of your deposited amount everytime) to be able to "save yourself". I don't see any big investment made from CrazyJoker, and the even worse no advertising! (free and paid, both)

UPDATE: added some info.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Added Ratings:

MMMGlobal.org

Transparency: /10
Potential Longevity: LONG
Concept: /10
Plan: 120-200% Monthly
Risk: HIGH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                
Gantz Rating: 1/10

Considerations:
 Hybrid chain letter/ponzi, not trasparent system and primarily no stats at all. This makes really hard understand in which status is the system, and their very slow earning system should discourage to join.

Dr-Bitcoin.com

Transparency: 0 /10
Potential Longevity: MEDIUM
Concept: /10
Plan: 2,6-3,6% Daily
Risk: HIGH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                
Gantz Rating: 3/10

Considerations:
 They want big fishes, see their plans. In fact I considered only the dailys, other plans are just insanely high. Not transparent, can be easily manipulated. Potential longevity is compromised due to possibility to run away after that some big fish join. Their effort in the project can be considered a good thing.

Updates:
 19/5/15 Potential Longevity from SHORT to MEDIUM
 19/5/15 Concept from to
 19/5/15 Gantz Rating from 1 to 3
 Reason: After a little discussion in this thread I agreed that their effort into the project can be considered a good thing. Also a signal that they don't go away so quckly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Bitone.pw go to scammer
Then this https://blockchain.info/address/1MZjMKya7BczKeaNVxygxzBMb1PvvoXSQf is the address where In&Out transactions converge?

Seems so...

Btw I really would see In&Out transactions for every player/bet in the queue in home, this should give to the system a good level of trasparency. Smiley

Like Dice sites, this game is also played from site wallet, i.e. off-chain. This enables us to earn referral commission, which is not possible on blockchain based games. Hence each bet can not be represented by blockchain Tx. In fact, the operator clearly stated that on www.crazyponzi.com/proof.php.

Following are list of withdrawals from site wallet to player's addresses. These are different from the returned amount in the game. There are days when no player requested for a withdrawal.

Suggestion: I think you should sort your list in the decreasing order of Gantz rating in OP.

I understand, something can change, will see.

About your suggestion, I will think about it! Thanks

hi can you please give a review about mmmglobal.org?

Ok, it will be the next! Probably today later. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
oo i see, gantz is your username, LOL i dont see it at first my bad..

all best of yours.. Cheers
thankyou for making this thread, is really helpfull..

i hope u updated daily and expand to other site its hundred site like them in this section,,

Thanks, yes i'm seeing, every day thare are many new sites!

Btw when I have time I will publish more analysis, ratings and will update the existing ones. Smiley

and i dont understand about gatz? what is it?

It's a changeable global vote that include my wish to join at the last update, basically a site can be rated 7/10 at the start and only 1/10 when I think that he will die soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

hi can you please give a review about mmmglobal.org?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
thankyou for making this thread, is really helpfull..

i hope u updated daily and expand to other site its hundred site like them in this section,,

and i dont understand about gatz? what is it?
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Then this https://blockchain.info/address/1MZjMKya7BczKeaNVxygxzBMb1PvvoXSQf is the address where In&Out transactions converge?

Seems so...

Btw I really would see In&Out transactions for every player/bet in the queue in home, this should give to the system a good level of trasparency. Smiley

Like Dice sites, this game is also played from site wallet, i.e. off-chain. This enables us to earn referral commission, which is not possible on blockchain based games. Hence each bet can not be represented by blockchain Tx. In fact, the operator clearly stated that on www.crazyponzi.com/proof.php.

Following are list of withdrawals from site wallet to player's addresses. These are different from the returned amount in the game. There are days when no player requested for a withdrawal.

Suggestion: I think you should sort your list in the decreasing order of Gantz rating in OP.
48% of your initial deposit....
It takes 2 days and 2 hours to earn just your original deposit back and then another 2 days and 2 hours for your profit.
You are reading it wrong.

Man, 2% hourly = 48% daily.

Unfortunately real HYIP investor don't join cryptohours like programs, it means you are going to have a lack of investors sooner or later, you are probably wondering why?
Easy mate, most of your investors mainly come from bitcointalk only. We also know that programs like that don't run for over 1 month max (because is totally unsustainable), it means that investors when will be in profit won't reinvest any cent... It's not safe for them.

Exactly.
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Activity: 14
Why is CryptoHours 0/10 and considered "short"?

Man, be serious. Your ponzi is offering 48% daily.

I've put a lot of time and effort providing quality support for our investors, and we are a soon to be registered company. We only chose the look we have as it is familiar and comfortable for investors.

Sure...with a 48% daily profit business you will be soon the Earth Emperor! Cheesy

We are completely transparent, we provide as much information as we can and all addresses are public on the blockchain.
Maximums raise in regard to how much profit we make per day, it has nothing to do with collecting as much as we can or we would just set it to unlimited.

You are not "completely transparent", if you want to be so, publish total deposited, total paid and balance.

From what it seems, you are a HYIP owner yourself and you are rating sites you own highly and your competition 0/10.

Sure... And which HYIP or Ponzi I have? Man, my maximum Rating is 5/10.

Btw time will tell us who is telling the truth.  Roll Eyes
48% of your initial deposit....
It takes 2 days and 2 hours to earn just your original deposit back and then another 2 days and 2 hours for your profit.
You are reading it wrong.
The fact you rated us 1/10 annoys me as we have paid over 13,500 times, and have not missed a single payment. Right now over 15BTC has been paid and only 9BTC has been invested. That means 6BTC has just come out of no where? No, this is our profit from trading.
No, we cannot be emperor of the earth. It is easier to make $1 than it is $10000. There is a point where earning gets harder. The max we will accept is 10BTC if the profit goes that high in the future.
Stop assuming and stop accusing. This thread is junk and promotes scams. You are one of the hyip owners, because if you weren't you would post from a reputable and reliable BCT account. You did not just join this forum and do such a good deed for the community there is a reason behind it.
legendary
I've put a lot of time and effort providing quality support for our investors, and we are a soon to be registered company. We only chose the look we have as it is familiar and comfortable for investors.
We are completely transparent, we provide as much information as we can and all addresses are public on the blockchain.
Maximums raise in regard to how much profit we make per day, it has nothing to do with collecting as much as we can or we would just set it to unlimited.

From what it seems, you are a HYIP owner yourself and you are rating sites you own highly and your competition 0/10.
Unfortunately real HYIP investor don't join cryptohours like programs, it means you are going to have a lack of investors sooner or later, you are probably wondering why?
Easy mate, most of your investors mainly come from bitcointalk only. We also know that programs like that don't run for over 1 month max (because is totally unsustainable), it means that investors when will be in profit won't reinvest any cent... It's not safe for them.
The concept was good months ago but now, and you already ran many Ponzi schemes like this. Stop it now and code something original because you can't steal all bitcointalk user's money  Shocked
With the software you have in your hands you can create better and bigger things  Grin
HIGH RISK APPROVED.

Man, be serious. Your ponzi is offering 48% daily.

Sure...with a 48% daily profit business you will be soon the Earth Emperor! Cheesy

You are not "completely transparent", if you want to be so, publish all transactions in&out, total deposited, total paid and balance.

Sure... And which HYIP or Ponzi I have? Man, my maximum Rating is 5/10.

Btw time will tell us who is telling the truth.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14

RATINGS UPDATE:

CryptoHours.com

19/5/15 Gantz Rating from 1 to 0
19/5/15 Risk from HIGH to EXTREMELY HIGH
Reason: In just 3 days they have raised maximum from 0.25 to 5.00, this can be a strong indicator of a greedy collecting attempt, dead soon.

LucreBit.com DEAD

See the original post for complete ratings.

QUESTION: Hey guys, what do you think if I add "Status" item in my ratings? Status can be EARLY, MID or LATE, this should
represent which moment we are in the life of the system.

Do you like it? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: