Pages:
Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game - page 11. (Read 435353 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Always says my JD account is not registered.

CaSE SeNsiTivE account names Tongue

Account names are meant to be private. Don't give your login details to a faucet site. User IDs are public, and numeric.

Didn't I see something about having to type "/register" to a bot to get registered with that faucet?

I thought the person meant logging into their Just-dice account.  If you fuck up the case on your log in they system says "There is no such user".

I think you are thinking of Clamcoin.Science (xebs aka huehuehues new faucet.)  It requires you to PM one of his bots in chat & your ID#, but I do not believe it requires a account name or at least it didn't when I added it to the list.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

Account names are meant to be private. Don't give your login details to a faucet site. User IDs are public, and numeric.

Didn't I see something about having to type "/register" to a bot to get registered with that faucet?
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
New CLAM faucet added to my faucet list that automatically sends CLAMS to your JD user ID.

This saves on sending fees and is instant for Just-dice users!
legendary
Is there a bug with withdrawal? all time saying invalid adress but im sure adress is ok ...

I took the CLAM daemon down a couple of times this morning while trying to diagnose an issue we were having with server lag.

That may have been the cause of your trouble withdrawing.

Is it better now?

Otherwise, as BAC says, make sure there's no space before or after the address you give it. I'll fix it soon so that spaces are ignored.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Is there a bug with withdrawal? all time saying invalid adress but im sure adress is ok ...

Maybe you have a space at the end.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Just accept a coin with cryptonote technology for christ sake. Its the next big thing. Can't you see it ? Are you blind ?!

Get out of here with your silly altcoins. There is no such thing as cryptocurrencies. (There is only CLAM, amirite?).

So I'm not the only one with an unhealthy obsession with MP's blog
Good to know doog Wink

I feel like I've failed the rabbit ;(
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
I turned a 1 clam tip from Nix into 58 clams, intense all-in's and retardation were required.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Just accept a coin with cryptonote technology for christ sake. Its the next big thing. Can't you see it ? Are you blind ?!

Get out of here with your silly altcoins. There is no such thing as cryptocurrencies. (There is only CLAM, amirite?).

So I'm not the only one with an unhealthy obsession with MP's blog
Good to know doog Wink
legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Just accept a coin with cryptonote technology for christ sake. Its the next big thing. Can't you see it ? Are you blind ?! you making me mad with your stupid clams !!!! It's all gonna be worth nothing next time your site stops working or you have to run away from canada to venezuela.

I wish you good luck but damn I'm not proud of you Dooglus!

At least you made me search what cryptonote technology is.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Just accept a coin with cryptonote technology for christ sake. Its the next big thing. Can't you see it ? Are you blind ?! you making me mad with your stupid clams !!!! It's all gonna be worth nothing next time your site stops working or you have to run away from canada to venezuela.

I wish you good luck but damn I'm not proud of you Dooglus!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Announcement:

Coinimal is happy to announce that it has added its first additional altcoin: CLAM

Starting from today, customers can instantly buy CLAM with:

SOFORT
Giropay/EPS
OBT Skrill
SEPA Bank Transfer

Customers need to be verified, but will receive a 5€ voucher as compensation.

Regards,
Paul
CEO Coinimal GmbH
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
I wonder if Dooglus will ever sell the site code or release the entire betting database from the bitcoin site?

Doubt it
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Dooglus, why did you choose CLAM's?

I'm not dooglus but I believe CLAMs were seen as being closer to "play money". The reason why Just-Dice stopped using Bitcoin was because of new regulations in Canada and also because he felt uncomfortable handling such large amounts of other peoples' money.

Also this post sheds some insight into why he chose CLAMs:

Thanks Bizmark13.

I wonder if Dooglus will ever sell the site code or release the entire betting database from the bitcoin site?
I would love to have a torrent of every roll. So much history there.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Dooglus, why did you choose CLAM's?
legendary
The two ad slots at the top of Just-Dice.com are now available for your use:

Pages:
Jump to: