Pages:
Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game - page 13. (Read 435353 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
how do I get clams from old address

Read the FAQ at Just-dice and then come into the troll box if you need more help
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
how do I get clams from old address
Activity: 1022
I have been using poloniex and I don't have any complaints yet but I read that they are not giving back the stacks coins directly so how are they "distributing to their users"? What does it mean?

Poloniex doesn't stake the coins on deposit with them.

For example, I'm pretty sure this is a Poloniex deposit address, and as you can see it has never staked a block despite having a huge balance for a reasonably long time.

However, Poloniex *did* hold BTC, LTC, and DOGE on the snapshot date, and so were able to 'dig' a fair few free CLAMs. It is those free CLAMs that Poloniex gave back to their users and that CLAM's OP is referring to.

OK I understand, they opened a give away to give back the CLAM which is a nice commercial gesture. I wonder why they don't stake CLAM!
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
I have been using poloniex and I don't have any complaints yet but I read that they are not giving back the stacks coins directly so how are they "distributing to their users"? What does it mean?

For example, I'm pretty sure this is a Poloniex deposit address, and as you can see it has never staked a block despite having a huge balance for a reasonably long time.

However, Poloniex *did* hold BTC, LTC, and DOGE on the snapshot date, and so were able to 'dig' a fair few free CLAMs. It is those free CLAMs that Poloniex gave back to their users and that CLAM's OP is referring to.

That's a pretty cool thing, to give back. Do you happen to know HOW they were distributed, though?

I remember them giving free CLAM through their giveaway button.

Poloniex is still fine to use... that one kid must have been huffing paint or something Cheesy I've had no issues.

One exchange that has been left off thus far is:

www.BleuTrade.com  They are in South America Smiley (good place to pick up cheap coins because the volume is low, but I haven't used them.)
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

That's a pretty cool thing, to give back. Do you happen to know HOW they were distributed, though?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

Poloniex is becoming scam !
Where can we buy clam for betting ?

What happened?  I use polonies from time to time.

I use poloniex and didn't have any trouble with them. I didn't hear about them "becoming scam", but why would I...

For a list of exchanges, see the first post in the CLAM thread - they keep it up to date, but currently it says:

Exchanges:
Distributed To Their Users:
Poloniex

Did Not Distribute To Their Users:
Coin-Swap
Cryptsy
Yacuna

legendary

I use poloniex and didn't have any trouble with them. I didn't hear about them "becoming scam", but why would I...

For a list of exchanges, see the first post in the CLAM thread - they keep it up to date, but currently it says:

Exchanges:
Distributed To Their Users:
Poloniex

Did Not Distribute To Their Users:
Coin-Swap
Cryptsy
Yacuna
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary
Congrats on the site, and I must say, you make a lovely puppet:

I seem to be stuck like that now - just like my mother warned me I would.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Some profit charts for Just-Dice. This is just the gambling profit, and doesn't include the 24.5k CLAM we've earned from staking.

Congrats on the site, and I must say, you make a lovely puppet:

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
This thread is about an altcoin and doesn't belong in this section.
legendary
Some profit charts for Just-Dice. This is just the gambling profit, and doesn't include the 24.5k CLAM we've earned from staking.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I've never admitted to scamming on Just-Dice and NEVER have. Stop saying I have and show some proof.

I have the chat logs. Here's where you admitted to refusing to pay back a loan to "ruin your rep":

Mike agreed to refund that and oh look, the refund bounced. I've still yet to receive my money and only initiated the chargeback a couple days ago. Its been over a week.

Yeah, like I say, I'm sick of your drama. I'm not interested. Please take it elsewhere. Everyone knows not to deal with PayPal, so why do it?

So shut Dooglus, I'm not a scammer and never have scammed anyone in your shitty chat. Instead of lying, show some proof of me scamming, you got logs. Show them, otherwise you're slandering my name without proof.

See above. It's libel, not slander if it's written, and it's only libel if it's untrue.

Unlike you, with your accusations with no proof I have many emails and logs showing I am the one who has been scammed here by someone who represents your site

The mods don't represent the site. They just try to keep the chat free of scammers and spammers.

I'll post my evidence in two days giving your mod one last chance, as Mike still says hes going to refund me and says today is the day (hes said today is the day for many days now).

OK, but somewhere else please?
I borrowed 2 BTC and repaid 2.01 BTC. How does that make me a scammer?
You are a scammer.
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
I've never admitted to scamming on Just-Dice and NEVER have. Stop saying I have and show some proof.

I have the chat logs. Here's where you admitted to refusing to pay back a loan to "ruin your rep":

Mike agreed to refund that and oh look, the refund bounced. I've still yet to receive my money and only initiated the chargeback a couple days ago. Its been over a week.

Yeah, like I say, I'm sick of your drama. I'm not interested. Please take it elsewhere. Everyone knows not to deal with PayPal, so why do it?

So shut Dooglus, I'm not a scammer and never have scammed anyone in your shitty chat. Instead of lying, show some proof of me scamming, you got logs. Show them, otherwise you're slandering my name without proof.

See above. It's libel, not slander if it's written, and it's only libel if it's untrue.

Unlike you, with your accusations with no proof I have many emails and logs showing I am the one who has been scammed here by someone who represents your site

The mods don't represent the site. They just try to keep the chat free of scammers and spammers.

I'll post my evidence in two days giving your mod one last chance, as Mike still says hes going to refund me and says today is the day (hes said today is the day for many days now).

I borrowed 2 BTC and repaid 2.01 BTC. How does that make me a scammer?
legendary

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Yacuna

Trade your CLAMs on Yacuna!

We are a regulated UK altcoin exchange and the first Euro gateway to Just Dice!
Yesterday we started EUR/CLAM and BTC/CLAM markets!

We are looking forward to your feedback!
You are going to cause Just-Dice to shut down again. The reason Dooglus shut down the site in the first place was because of USD or fiat trading to BTC and vice versa. Now that you are offering a fiat exchange method directly between fiat funds and clams this might scare dooglus off. However who cares since he supports scammers and has them be his moderators (one of his mods scammed me for $420 as of now).

dooglus said he won't shut down jd if CLAM can be exchange in fiat. The canadian administration is just starting off checking bitcoin so they won't get to CLAM soon. When they do what will happen though?

Doog was here before them as well.

If anyone can point out a single exchange that did CLAM to Fiat prior to JD.... I'll poo my pants live on webcam.

Yacuna

You are going to cause Just-Dice to shut down again. The reason Dooglus shut down the site in the first place was because of USD or fiat trading to BTC and vice versa. Now that you are offering a fiat exchange method directly between fiat funds and clams this might scare dooglus off. However who cares since he supports scammers and has them be his moderators (one of his mods scammed me for $420 as of now).

dooglus said he won't shut down jd if CLAM can be exchange in fiat. The canadian administration is just starting off checking bitcoin so they won't get to CLAM soon. When they do what will happen though?
legendary
he supports scammers and has them be his moderators (one of his mods scammed me for $420 as of now).

I've asked you many times not to trade on JD. You've admitted in the past to scamming on JD and I would rather you just stayed away.

I don't know the details of your latest drama - I stopped watching after you decided to chargeback the PayPal transaction you sent to Mike because he was offline for an hour or two after you sent it. You seem to always need to be involved in some kind of drama and I'd prefer if you could do it somewhere else in future. Please and thank you.
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

Yacuna

Pages:
Jump to: