Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game - page 169. (Read 435353 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
The site is down?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/177353

This userscript will remove the betting buttons and personal gambling stats. so in the end you only see information that could be relevant to investors.

The demise of Just-Dice Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
      They gotta make a living some how :p

Comic Sans MS... Nooo.... (I really hate that font... and whoever teacher in my school uses it a powerpoint)

doog: we've crossed the 1000kBTC bet... any plan on the UI update and logo and advertising....... The last update was like decades ago - - (did it even...)
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500

Yea, it's around 193 btc, 25 100 USD at the moment a month for dooglus based on 14 day avg wagered and USD/BTC at 130 usd if one's only conting his housecut of 10% of the profit.
He probably also has 3000+ btc or so investments in the bankroll, then thats another 103 btc, 13 400 USD a month, so all in all Dooglus is probably at an expected profit of around 296 btc/38 500 USD a month now, pretty decent i would say....
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
from 2013 08 12 it's a 10% house fee, posted in both threads a week before

10% fee on withdrawals? or what is it?
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
how can i get the daily data of jd,such as the bets, the wagered?

there's links in the Stats tab to total wagered per day & biggest bets, wins, and losses, for other data ask doog
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
     1.26% or something was my profit, pulled my coins (about 1 week). Nice project and good work doog. I'll be keeping an eye on this for another investment, but currently I want to get out of BTC, i think coins are groing to take a brief hit.

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
how can i get the daily data of jd,such as the bets, the wagered?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Congratz on learning the new excel (2013?). Nice charts, but still we missed those 250 betting whales back then....

Yes, I did not analyze daily volatility as Doog does that this is looking at approximate investing only and the effect of USD BTC price, different imo.
Anyway , JD is still a premier solution for investing coins with high liquidity. See BTC-DICE? They are down now.  Cool

Yes, but what happened to btc-dice.com? The translation i get from the home page is :

"Notice: website at 17:41 on September 4 was invaded, all site data and wallets data security, you need time to sort and reprocess the seed encryption algorithm.

Websites need to be modified in many places, the progress of technology to carry out a little slow, the site also need to push on the line day after time, please be patient.

(There are questions please email: [email protected] or [email protected])"
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/177353

This userscript will remove the betting buttons and personal gambling stats. so in the end you only see information that could be relevant to investors.

optionally instead of loading the userscript you could create a bookmark and use that, with the following contents:

Code:
javascript:$('.bets, .wagered, .myprofit, .container, .button_group, fieldset').hide();$('#all').hide();$('#chat').show()
Congratz on learning the new excel (2013?). Nice charts, but still we missed those 250 betting whales back then....

Yes, I did not analyze daily volatility as Doog does that this is looking at approximate investing only and the effect of USD BTC price, different imo.
Anyway , JD is still a premier solution for investing coins with high liquidity. See BTC-DICE? They are down now.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
... that leads to higher profit (statistically)

Unless people gamble less ...
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
Has just-dice just got extorted for 11.0372 BTC?

No, we don't pay to stop DDoS.

Apparently the 11 BTC transaction predates the demand, so that should be sufficient proof.

OK, thanks for replying, so it appears that he withdrew his own BTC to that address to make it look like you paid him.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Has just-dice just got extorted for 11.0372 BTC?

No, we don't pay to stop DDoS.

Apparently the 11 BTC transaction predates the demand, so that should be sufficient proof.
Activity: 230
... that leads to higher profit (statistically)
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Wrong. If overall investment decreases, your piece of the cake gets bigger.

You also share a higher percentage of risk.
Activity: 230
Wrong. If overall investment decreases, your piece of the cake gets bigger.
Jump to: