Pages:
Author

Topic: Just double it - double your Bitcoin in 4 business days - page 9. (Read 14537 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That was a great week, we'll have a week-end pause now, see you on Monday.
We process such transactions manually once a day, please wait a little.
Hey justdoubleit...I'm still waiting on promised refund. I think I posted my refund addy that you asked for on page 5... is it to late? You don't even need to double it just happy with refund.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you use the btc for gambling, you could have a chance to lose.
if you use btc to invest, four days is too short time to gain some benefit.
or do you have a magic power ?
Activity: 10
Hey justdoubleit...I'm still waiting on promised refund. I think I posted my refund addy that you asked for on page 5... is it to late? You don't even need to double it just happy with refund.
Activity: 323
Merit: 254
i am agree with you.No one can make money in ponzi

actually by definition of how a ponzi is structured, there are actually a couple parties that make money in a ponzi.

The operator, which takes a percentage of the money flowed, and the early investors, which earn their money from later investors, who get fucked as the downline dries up.

but the fact that the OP is guaranteeing EVERYONE will make money is lying.  what about the late investors?
Activity: 12
Who did we scam?

Only time will tell. Tongue

I totally agree with the first part of your post.

He means that time will tell which of your victims end up losing and which get lucky - not that time will tell whether anyone loses or not.  That is already a foregone conclusion.
i am agree with you.No one can make money in ponzi
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
It all boils down to this - if you wanna make money now or not. Money talks ... walks.
Clearly this is a Ponzi-esque scheme masquerading as some new found magical way to double your BTC..

Going to have to agree with dooglus on this one.. Shit like this cannot possibly work.
BTC is finite. You can't just keep doubling it by investing in crap like this.

If you honestly believe differently.. You sir are a mongoloid.

Cheers.

Money does not talk.. Nor does it walk..

It all boils down to dooglus calling you out on your shenanigans and you preying on people who haven't a lick of common sense.
Just admit your shit is a Ponzi and move on with your life..

Alternate theory is you are taking the funds and gambling them in hopes of tripling the coins.. Who knows really.

Please do not use dated sayings and try to sound like you have something unique going on here.. You don't.

P.S. You are a confirmed mongoloid mr. moneywalkertalker.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Who did we scam?

He means that time will tell which of your victims end up losing and which get lucky - not that time will tell whether anyone loses or not.  That is already a foregone conclusion.
Have nothing more to add, we'll post only technical updates here from now on.
Who did we scam?
It all boils down to this - if you wanna make money now or not. Money talks ... walks.

If you wanna make money now, invest with something that isn't run by a scammer.

If not, there's always a new "double your money" scam.  Once this one blows up another one will replace it.

I can't believe people fall for this shit.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Who did we scam?

If not, there's always a new "double your money" scam.  Once this one blows up another one will replace it.

I can't believe people fall for this shit.
Who did we scam?

you're scamming people by falsely advertising your services of GUARANTEED returns.

you WILL be scamming people when you can no longer run this ponzi site and shut it down.  which will be sooner then you think
Who did we scam?

If not, there's always a new "double your money" scam.  Once this one blows up another one will replace it.
legendary

This is a basic theory, reality is always different.

The reality is ALWAYS different because no ponzi site lasts a year...  the owner always runs and starts a different site.
Clearly this is a Ponzi-esque scheme masquerading as some new found magical way to double your BTC..

Going to have to agree with dooglus on this one.. Shit like this cannot possibly work.

Cheers.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Investing in Cryptory is much more safer than this.

It is just another ponzi. I can't really see how it is safer.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

Cheers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Investing in Cryptory is much more safer than this.
legendary
I've been getting steady payments back so I'm happy thus far. Good job!

I don't understand people who gets upset:

1. This is a gambling sub-forum - meaning, you gamble with your money - including in ponzi schemes, double your money and anything else. If you had a bad experience and want to warn others - great! open a thread about it.

2. Only experience leads to the right to pass judgement. So far this plan is making money.

Being righteous is fine if you got any ground to stand on. Not really here.

I'm not upset, I'm just pointing out that this is a scam.

OP claims:

Double your Bitcoin in four business days. Minimum amount 0.01 BTC. No upper limit. It doesn't go any simpler than that.

• Send your deposit to the address below and get paid every hour 2% of the deposited amount.
  • You will receive 100 payments altogether.

This isn't true.  It can't be true.  OP doesn't have enough coins to double any amount with no upper limit.

This is "ground to stand on".
This is a basic theory, reality is always different.
So far so good.. I don't see why so many people bail and scam hosting this? If they're in it for just the coins still keep it legit but take a certain % txid or simply deposit from another address to take advantage of there own system? If it dies out refund slightly to the last deposit's and keep % to yourself to cover server operation and time and begin a new round i guess? Or should i wakeup too myself and learn from my 2.5btc of lose from ass bandit scammers this doesnt happen?

Lets say they let me deposit one satoshi.

Over the first week it becomes 2 satoshi.
On the second week it becomes 2^2 = 4 satoshi
On the third week it becomes 2^3 = 8 satoshi

Now , after I leave it for 51 weeks , which is around a year , I decide to claim my payment.
They owe me 2^51 satoshi * 1/100,000,000 satoshis per Bitcoin = 22.5 million BTC.
That means , even if one satoshi is constantly doubled and reinvested each week , by the end of a year they will have to pay more than the entire Bitcoin economy will ever produce.

The only way they are able to repay is by stealing money from the next person. Sooner or later , when deposits slow down and many withdrawals are due , they will just shut down , like every other Ponzi scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: