Pages:
Author

Topic: Just double it - double your Bitcoin in 4 business days - page 4. (Read 14537 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When you disagreed with ponzi, just stop the discussion or this discussion going to be popular.  Grin
Activity: 323
Merit: 254
O.K so far since this morning I have received 2 payments. When will payments resume again normally? Now payments are averaging once every 5 hours for me.

so we're in the phase of the ponzi where payments are slowing down.  probably in another month, the ponzi will stop.  by then people will forget about this one and move onto the next ponzi scheme...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
O.K so far since this morning I have received 2 payments. When will payments resume again normally? Now payments are averaging once every 5 hours for me.
legendary
I just received another payment so that is good..Once I receive my initial investment I will put a positive trust rating and if I get all my profits I will go in again from profits.. A scam will only be a scam if Admin runs off and stops paying, as long as it pays and Admin is here to answer any questions and concerns I am giving always a chance. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Smiley You are very stubborn
it  borders on stupidity

p.s. This is the guy who gave us negative trust, based on his "beliefs"
He had no business with us whatsoever.
I can't believe how many idiots are still happily sending coins to this Ponzi scheme.

"check the blockchain" isn't good advice.  That shows that so far the Ponzi has been paying out, like all Ponzis do at the beginning.

The problem is that when it can no longer afford to keep up with the exponentially growing payouts, it slows down and then stops.

We're seeing this already, yet people are still happily throwing their coins away.

It really just makes me despair.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
Hey guys!
I see a lot of debates but It's GAMBLING. Not a serious investment.
There is an equal possibility to win or loose  (a bottle of beer).
I in game and spent some but got everything back and even more.
It's funny. Life is too short.

Regards.

P.S. Got payment right now Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tx/7d5cd2dc7ee0a09d9a27be19ac27af0d091f9d67858c4edacd43dc0a5a931822
Activity: 7
I don't think it's ponzi scheme. I have depositted from 4 different wallets and 2/4 of them are doing profit and third one getting really close. Overall winning about 0.7btc.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
I can't believe how many idiots are still happily sending coins to this Ponzi scheme.

"check the blockchain" isn't good advice.  That shows that so far the Ponzi has been paying out, like all Ponzis do at the beginning.

The problem is that when it can no longer afford to keep up with the exponentially growing payouts, it slows down and then stops.

We're seeing this already, yet people are still happily throwing their coins away.

It really just makes me despair.
It was discussed several pages before, really bored to discuss this again.
wait..

@justdoubleit, your account was created on may 28. how did you manage to get such a bad trust rating in just two weeks?!
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
wait..

@justdoubleit, your account was created on may 28. how did you manage to get such a bad trust rating in just two weeks?!

It is very hard to build positive trust, but it is very easy to get negative trust.

You can get negative trst within a day or two, by running a ponzi scam, or borrowing money as a newbie with no collateral. Wink
Activity: 146
How is it going the problem? It it possible to process manual payments so people don't worry? My last payment was around  five hours ago. Smiley Hope it gets fixed soon. Why mot process larger payments every 4 hours that way your blockchain doesn't get too constipated, posted idea on twitter too..could be a better solution? Smiley

You know how to do math, right? You see those payouts they pay? They gotta come from somewhere. He doesn't have the btc to pay. That's why it doesn't pay out since minimum payout threshold isn't met. Fixing the site? What a crock of shit.

"it's technical"... this for sure sounds suspicious..
wait..

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How is it going the problem? It it possible to process manual payments so people don't worry? My last payment was around  five hours ago. Smiley Hope it gets fixed soon. Why mot process larger payments every 4 hours that way your blockchain doesn't get too constipated, posted idea on twitter too..could be a better solution? Smiley

You know how to do math, right? You see those payouts they pay? They gotta come from somewhere. He doesn't have the btc to pay. That's why it doesn't pay out since minimum payout threshold isn't met. Fixing the site? What a crock of shit.
For me a little more than 5 business days will be needed, but the transactions are coming. I really hope this service stays..
legendary
legendary
will get better soon. working on it, there are some technical stuff
I have been getting approx every three hours, I did get a few in one hourly segments but they are coming even though not as frequently as it says on the website so I am hoping to break even at least within 5 working days and be in profit thereafter.

Cool if this works well for me I will recommend to more friends and I will reinvest 50% of my net earnings compounding.. Grin
will get better soon. working on it, there are some technical stuff
I have been getting approx every three hours, I did get a few in one hourly segments but they are coming even though not as frequently as it says on the website so I am hoping to break even at least within 5 working days and be in profit thereafter.
legendary
yes sure, as many as you like
@justdoubleit

Can I make several deposits from one wallet simultaneously?
Activity: 14
http://homebtc.org/
Double btc for 72Hours. Payment Hourly. Try it folks
Pages:
Jump to: