Pages:
Author

Topic: Just double it - double your Bitcoin in 4 business days - page 6. (Read 14537 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Mine results so far:

1:st deposit   100/100 payments  Grin
2:nd deposit   36/100 payments   Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We sent payments hourly, there are might be some delays due to the nature of Bticoin network - if some of the inputs are not confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
O.k I am going to sleep soon. So far I have received one payment in 5 hours so am hoping by tomorrow the payments catch up giving it is the first day..
Activity: 48
Now that I started making pure profit, I stuck another 0.03 Bitcoin into the machine Smiley

Good luck to us all!
legendary
Good news I confirm now I received my very first payment..     Smiley Thank you Admins.
  15XZyNBCuBBhfachHL8B2YKBYzhiitUGA4

Today 19:38:36 1 Confirmations

$ 6.50

If this goes well and the pump and dump group make me money..I will keep reinvesting 50% of my profits once I receive my principal back. Just wanted to report good news. I will report once every 24 hours as I get paid then if all goes well will go with my strategy.  Smiley
legendary
Gone over the half-time mark. Got 50 payments back which takes me over the investment point. Left a positive feedback. Even though it *isn't* 5 business days, the payments keep coming and my investment is already secured.

When did you start getting paid? I sent half a btc over an hour ago and haven't yet received anything and I used blockchain dot info should I be concerned or give it a few more hours?

Your stuff hasn't confirmed yet. Do you people ever bother reading or anything before investing? I mean, seriously. This is insane.

Well it says every hour on the site, how many confirms does it need? There are over 6 confirms now from my payment..I am just curious as I just started so wanted to know exactly when payments start. If all goes nicely I will do a  promotional blog post on my blog.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Gone over the half-time mark. Got 50 payments back which takes me over the investment point. Left a positive feedback. Even though it *isn't* 5 business days, the payments keep coming and my investment is already secured.

When did you start getting paid? I sent half a btc over an hour ago and haven't yet received anything and I used blockchain dot info should I be concerned or give it a few more hours?

Your stuff hasn't confirmed yet. Do you people ever bother reading or anything before investing? I mean, seriously. This is insane.
legendary

Activity: 48
legendary
I sent half a btc nearly an hour ago when do I start receiving payments? My tracking i.d: 

53545500e3bd051efe6a9d324e8185291651566469f427cacc09e09a081d0db6

Nothing as yet received from them. Let's wait another hour.
Activity: 38
Well still hasn't done a runner, Deserve's a few positive votes yet or just hanging in there til some big deposits?

and @Beymond, im trying and so all is good - I was a dumbass when i started with bitcoin had too much coin to throw around and got scammed a shitload (including doing something proper and legit on localbitcoins with fu/kmyfaceDontPayMePal couple months back ending in a loss of $1350USD THEIVING FU*KING As*FU*CKS) but so far infront and only make another deposit when im in front - Can't loose? Think my status is still newb here anyway's and this entire message is basically just prooving i probably got dropped alot as a child but still.. TAKE MY WORD IT WORKS Cheesy
Activity: 191
I hope payments continues soon....
Great program..
Update:
deposits above 1BTC pay 2.2% hourly, that is you get 20% more profit
Check our signature please.
Just wanted to let you all know. I have tried this from 4 different wallets with 0.001 to 0.2 btc and all of the wallets are receiving regular payments.
I'm alrdy winning with 2 of the wallets and the other 2 are getting close.
Atleast i'm happy. =)

I can see all those who earning from this ponzi and posted are all newbie status ...

I have lost a lot on ponzi before and don know what to trust any more .

Yeah I think the OP and all the newbies is the same guy. I would not trust this site.
Activity: 140
Just wanted to let you all know. I have tried this from 4 different wallets with 0.001 to 0.2 btc and all of the wallets are receiving regular payments.
Atleast i'm happy. =)

I can see all those who earning from this ponzi and posted are all newbie status ...

Yeah I think the OP and all the newbies is the same guy. I would not trust this site.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Atleast i'm happy. =)

Activity: 7
Atleast i'm happy. =)
Quick stats:
No. Transactions    750    
Total Received    29.40888031 BTC
Activity: 140
Stats at the beginning of the week:
No. Transactions    694    
Total Received    23.72022654 BTC
Let's make it 100 BTC till the end of the week!

Good job. I PM you something, check you message.

So do I understand this the right way: worldofbtc.com is your ponzi scam?
Yes, we are legit and professional, you're right.
Yeah, who is going to believe in 160% returns in 40 hours.  Clearly a Ponzi right?

Not like this legitimate and professional service, no Sir!

Pages:
Jump to: