Pages:
Author

Topic: Just double it - double your Bitcoin in 4 business days - page 5. (Read 14537 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
@justdoubleit

Can I make several deposits from one wallet simultaneously?
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
Hi folks!
Actually I don't care ponzi or not.
I put 0.5 BTC and got 1 BTC.
Not too bad Smiley
I can say that it's going not so fast like before but working up to now.
Right now will put another 0.5 coz gamble.
Regards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I've got 48 payments!,
in three whole days instead of 2, but I am very near to my point of zero risk :-)

8 payments in the last 24 hours, not the promised, but not bad. Waiting 52 more payments (not this week, I'm afraid).

I am not so sure about this but is this a ponzi ?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I've got 48 payments!,
in three whole days instead of 2, but I am very near to my point of zero risk :-)

8 payments in the last 24 hours, not the promised, but not bad. Waiting 52 more payments (not this week, I'm afraid).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Payments are catching up. This is some issue I described above.
Because of how much it has to pay I give this one less than 12 hours before it dies. It had a good run.

A good Ponzi scheme should work very fine while it is attracting clients, then it would stop suddenly after catching up the maximum of clients and money, in order to maximize benefits for that investment of technical development, advertising and work.

That is the way I thought about this site, and that is why I think that the slow payments are just real technical problems, it has no sense for a Ponzi to slow payments, as it would slow trust and it would slow people sending money.

And that is why I thought that it was a good opportunity for early adopters; Ponzis need enough initial time and enough satisfied people for gaining trust and clients. The later you enter, the greater your risk.
Because of how much it has to pay I give this one less than 12 hours before it dies. It had a good run.

A good Ponzi scheme should work very fine while it is attracting clients, then it would stop suddenly after catching up the maximum of clients and money, in order to maximize benefits for that investment of technical development, advertising and work.

That is the way I thought about this site, and that is why I think that the slow payments are just real technical problems, it has no sense for a Ponzi to slow payments, as it would slow trust and it would slow people sending money.

And that is why I thought that it was a good opportunity for early adopters; Ponzis need enough initial time and enough satisfied people for gaining trust and clients. The later you enter, the greater your risk.
Smiley)))) You don't know what you're talking about
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Send me 2BTC and I'll send 1.4BTC once I have it. Tongue

Let's see how legit this system is Wink
1LZxWaVMxZoFEMHiJALaksKep4KZg9wFHe
Activity: 38
Yeah nearly a btc per hour, shit got real. And after having the chance - the bloke hasn't shot thru drinking cocktails on Miami beach.. Should make a second round but lower the payout to 125% - 150%?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 48
Getting paid and paid Smiley Awesome. I hope this continues on for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There are some hiccups today due to long confirmation times, we will get back on track within several hours.

That is good news as this is my first day only. 23 hours in ... I have received so far 6/100 payments 94 to go.. Smiley
Check our signature, please.
your trust rating says it all man. SCAM ALERT  Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
your trust rating says it all man. SCAM ALERT  Undecided
There are some hiccups today due to long confirmation times, we will get back on track within several hours.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
During The last 18 hours i've only got 6 payments tho..

8 payments during the last 24 hours!
Last payment was more than 2:30 hours ago :-(
Until yesterday at this time, payments was going on hourly on average. From that point they become less and less.

Wow 37BTC deposited so ponzis lovers are still around Grin

1.7BTC in the wallet atm; good luck guys, I am not playing

8 payments during the last 24 hours!
Last payment was more than 2:30 hours ago :-(
Until yesterday at this time, payments was going on hourly on average. From that point they become less and less.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have received so far 4 payments in around 16 hours which makes it approximately 1 payment every 4 hours. So at this rate it would take me 20 working days to receive the full 100% roi.. I just hope it all arrives so I can do a second round.. so far received around 9% of my investment. To be honest even if I doubled my money once a month I would be happy. Grin
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

This week payments have come quite slowly, I agree.

I have noticed that there have to be least 0.8 bitcoins in their wallet before they pay us.
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: