Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 22. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:40:57 AM
Yeah that its correct we don't need to be panic because we know for the fact that the price or value of crypto is not stable it may up or down just a perfect timing to change and for sure you be relax for what you have let us always set in our mind that in this world there is always a surprise things that happening in crypto world:)
Activity: 72
July 10, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
I'm also calm with seeing the current price that most coins are falling. It's just that many issues that affect the value of this crypto that makes me a little anxious. But hope it will be okay later just wait that time happens Bitcoin back soaring.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
Yeah, it is very difficult to relax and stay calm when your portfolio is decreasing drammatically and you experience such thing at first time. But every time you see such a picture you have to think about the fact that the situation on the market will not be changed at all just because of your bad mood Wink
Activity: 88
July 09, 2018, 12:30:36 PM
Does anyone know the news at the price of futures for April? Although they are not an indicator, judging by the past time.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
For those who keep on it long is very much to receive, than to lose. the red zone has frightened most of people on sale them crypto, it is good for those who have sold and have made profit and it is good for those who have bought cheap, but those who held the currency, harvesting time I nearby as it has told, to relax.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
They could not bear the scare of news. New coins are more volatile than old coins, and they have not been tested by the market.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
I do so, relaxed and wait for bitcoin to cost 20k. But so far it is getting cheaper and it upsets me. Every day I become only poorer. It was necessary not to wait, but to fix the losses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:31:44 PM
Agree, its will be okay and it will turn to normal again just wait and don't panic! I'm pretty sure that investing in cryptocurrency is exactly good for future
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 06:09:21 PM
Being patient sometimes, is what people find very difficult to achieve. Most especially when it comes to earning from the crypto space. Some just want to earn fast and by the time the so called token moons beyond the price they sold their, they will start blaming themselves.
Activity: 78
July 08, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

many people are currently worried and panicked because the market is in crisis, all coin prices decline in a long time. reasonable if we all a little worried. but we still have to be sure and try to calm that the price of crypto will soon be stable.
Activity: 66
July 08, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
we dont need to panic as long as we have here investor theirs nothing to worry about bitcoin will still go beyond for many years. i believe bitcoin will be accepted in tje future as a payment for services and exchange of goods.
Activity: 207
July 08, 2018, 10:45:20 AM
This is only good when you view bitcoin and crypto as a long-term savings. However, that is not all in the market. Traders, new investors do not have enough knowledge and experience to withstand the pressure of panic and their losses. You will not understand, when you wake up and you lose more than $ 50k. You will hardly accept that.
Activity: 145
July 08, 2018, 10:42:27 AM
People are afraid because many people call the cryptocurrency a bubble, and not because of regulation by law enforcement agencies. It is necessary to eliminate the hayters who do not give the cryptocurrency to develop.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 08, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
That's right, panic will not be good for anyone, and I'm sure that the market will recover and prices will rise. But I would be more relaxed if I had more fiat money for everyday use, because I do not want to sell my coins at such low prices.

panic will make us lose control of our mind and we cannot think about what next things that we should take to cover our losses. we all have this experience in the past and I am sure that we can be able to prevent this so we can still make a profit even for a small profit. and if I see that my coins price is getting down, I will stay calm for a while and not panic because I know that this will makes me sell instant that coin.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
The last two days the cryptomarket has grown very well. But I do not think this is the beginning of a turn to an uptrend. I think there are still waiting for us to fall.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 12:08:31 AM
Dear all,
Yes, I will be relax. I have the same your idea, I beleive that the coin market will be better. We should not sell everything. let's hold it and be calm. I and you, and we get more profits in the future due to the important role of coin in the future.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 11:57:25 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Capitalization fell by more than 50% from the beginning of this year. Okay if this is considered a normal cycle, or a healthy correction of last year's rise. But we are not fine, at least there should be efforts from all communities to build momentum again.
Activity: 33
July 07, 2018, 11:47:16 PM
You are right, if you think what your doing is clean then there's nothing to be afraid of. Crypto market will not close down as what other thinks. It's just that many issues that affect the value of this crypto that makes me a little anxious. But hope it will be okay later just wait that time happens Bitcoin back soaring. But the most people who start in cryptos, has to realize that this fast money making is not that easy.   Grin Grin
Activity: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:30:38 PM
That's right, panic will not be good for anyone, and I'm sure that the market will recover and prices will rise. But I would be more relaxed if I had more fiat money for everyday use, because I do not want to sell my coins at such low prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
We can see today a downtrend in cryptomarket. But if we will compare the price of Bitcoin 1 year before (in July 2017 it was 2000-2500$) we can see that even now the price of Bitcoin is 3 times up then it was 1 year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: