Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 18. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

fully agree with you colleague, but people will still panic, this is their property))) and we are certainly waiting for a rapid rise as you think it will be the 3rd quarter or 4 this year? and this year will be this rise?
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
Would be nice if this was finally the time we make it out of this mess. Been pretty sideways for quite a while now, which I guess is what you'd expect to see when we've found the bottom.

Not going to get my hopes up just yet but man it would be nice to start waking up to green every day for a while again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 12:12:05 PM
upon entering in a certain market, one must know when to get out and stay calm if there are bumps along the road. imagine that your are the driver of your own success. worrying doesnt make you to the point where you wanted to be but keep focus on the road ahead and relax.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
I also believe that you just need to relax and wait for the moment when the price of bitcoin starts to rise. And it will definitely rise. I have no doubt about that.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
I agree.  The bitcoin can only be affected by the community, the government is forced to only agree and accept it!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
July 17, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
as applying use with distinct on selection as running with customs of technical strategics, the use on returns with the tasks of deductives to returns with limit on nominal value as referring option with initials as preparing of one as supporting decision to goes on extensive with the chance on entrance within the field of business with the crypto finance.

Activity: 462
July 17, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
It is true that we should just relax because i am confident that the market will recover on the right time, but as long as the market is low the best thing we can do is to just keep or hold our coin and we can also buy more coin when the market is in red.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
yess, just relax and see how your money evaporates,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 350
July 17, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
In my opinion, the crypto market is still giving good opportunities for buying, and I don't think this situation will go like this forever. I think there are many good and innovative coins in crypto, if you have them at the right time. Just remember the last year and hope that the prices can rise like in 2017 again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 17, 2018, 08:16:12 AM
To just relax, it was necessary to explain this to those who scalded flew into the market in December, I think they will not be able to relax for at least another couple of years until bitcoin recovers to a mark of 20,000 dollars, but at that moment, it will have to strain the others, after all so that bitcoin grew to such a mark-many will have to buy it again.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 17, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
We can not affect the dynamics of the market, so we only need to relax and watch the changes. Don't worry, because the cryptocurrency market is still young and in the coming years it will continue to grow.

We do not need to influence the market, we are a small fish in a huge sea with sharks. The best strategy will be to go with the flow and not against it.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
The first meeting of G20 was unsuccessful cryptocurrency, so I hope that a new trial for the opportunity to become a legitimate cryptocurrency will be more effective than the first one stupid meeting.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:26:10 AM
Yes I think so. We should always be positive about crypto despite of its difficulty for the past few months because as we all know, crypto always recovers from a fall and this one will not be different.
Activity: 30
July 17, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
There's nothing to be afraid of, the most we're in danger of is a tax return. )
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
Because many people think that for crypto can be punished ... but I think we have nothing to fear. Many States on the contrary encourage crypto

there is no punishment at all. In long term, majority of countries will recognize crypto as money and it will be very seamless and easy to use it on ever day basis. Govs won't tell you what to do anymore if you won't let them
Activity: 87
July 17, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
yes I agree with you I am not a money launderer then I am not afraid and remain calm, please jagan panic with news stories about cryptocurrency because it will hurt our own, for now I still believe in altcoin that I hold and will grow for the next few months, rising and falling prices is already a natural thing.. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 99
July 17, 2018, 03:17:45 AM
Altcoin prices are constantly down making us all the more worried. But rasah worried this is a natural thing because the price is not growing and it has been several months.
Activity: 103
July 17, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
They can be understood, I was also afraid that many countries will ban crypto ... but all ended well
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:13:29 AM
Crypto is still unregulated and volatile. Be patient/shrewd, and you will reap epic rewards in the near future (my est: Q4 onwards).
Activity: 560
July 17, 2018, 02:10:09 AM
The cryptocurrencies are not like fiat money,the volatility is very high here so if you get stressed watching the price fluctuations you would better quit doing crypto ,so I never ever get panic and always relaxed .))
Pages:
Jump to: