Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 24. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
July 06, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
Panic is a character that is not very suitable in the world of trading. The character must be removed, because if it can lead to bankruptcy.
The key to overcoming it for me is, having a strong dsar of technical and fundamental analysis, not being easy to believe in the issue or instigation of others, and always believing that behind the fall of prices there is a side for us to gain greater profit.
Activity: 854
July 06, 2018, 06:06:48 PM
Most of those in the space presently, have come to the knowledge that crypro requires a lot of patience. We need not to worry ourselves no matter what happens, because better days are almost here.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
July 06, 2018, 05:58:19 PM
Crypto is in constant growth. If you analyze the trends from the beginning of 2017 there is a big rising in cryptomarket. There is no reasons for panic. There are some fluctuations, but it is absolutely normal. Nothing can go all the way in one direction.

Well almost every year Crypto experienced such a thing though in 2017 Crypto experienced a similar thing but this year's decline is so bad as long as Crypto stands so it does not panic should be very difficult as prices continue to decline even though there is no big negative problem, I also still doubt what wrong with current market conditions why so bad maybe here anyone can tell me?
Activity: 728
July 06, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
Crypto is in constant growth. If you analyze the trends from the beginning of 2017 there is a big rising in cryptomarket. There is no reasons for panic. There are some fluctuations, but it is absolutely normal. Nothing can go all the way in one direction.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
Everybody do not think in a same way and do not have a same knowledge or experience. Some people panic and sell for loss in bearish market and smart people hold and buy more. Eventually they will win.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
July 06, 2018, 07:01:36 AM
Everyone can see how the market is recovering. We waited for this and soon everything will be. The main thing is not to panic and not to make rash decisions. The market does not like urgent decisions if you play in the long term. So that waiting for - all will. Wink
Activity: 63
July 06, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
I like author's positive approach. Remember that everytime random people or you start to panic and sell other smart people can make money out of it. More experienced people in crypto world will know what to do and when to benefit from each situation. Panic is a prerogative of newbie I guess.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 05, 2018, 05:20:51 AM
I want to say, even if they try to regulate the crypt, this will only be a plus. Less will be scammers. And there are a lot of them, how many projects collect large sums of money and deceive their investors. Therefore, I'm sure everything will be OK.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 05:17:21 AM
It was easy to say. but in fact, the panic that remains will be even harder to control the presence of panic. It is already like a cycle that always happens when crypto is experiencing a decline in prices. they seemingly forget that Crypto still has a great future and better than today.
Activity: 87
July 05, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
Yes, in this year's encryption market, we should not be too anxious. We should stay calm. Investing in the encryption market must have a calm mind. We should believe that the price of cryptocurrencies will pick up.
Activity: 574
July 05, 2018, 04:54:09 AM
If you are in a deep minus-no need to watch the market movement.Forget about cryptocurrency for a couple of years and the result will not be long in coming !
Several years could have been for those who went to 16k. Although the mood of the market for the future winter peak, we can step over by the end of this year. So we are waiting for now, and do not panic.
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
Yes, the recent market downturn has caused more people to panic, but there are still many people who can see the market turmoil, because they have experienced many such ups and downs in the past few years, experienced people will not panic and sell My own coin. I will only wait for the arrival of the next bull market. Every time you know it is repeated in the bull market and the bear market!
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 04:43:57 AM
the main thing is not to panic people. After a long fall, there will be a good flight up and the market will again turn green. this is normal
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 04:41:08 AM
If you are in a deep minus-no need to watch the market movement.Forget about cryptocurrency for a couple of years and the result will not be long in coming !
Activity: 71
July 05, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
I heard better advice,  not only relax,  but FORGET about crypto. Really, if you check out your blockfolio everyday, you just afraid and can be affected by panic sell.  But if you forget, you ha e more chances to increase your investment significantly.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 12:50:06 AM
For those who are not new in this cryptocurrency world, this is the big opportunity for them to buy or invest to the coins they wanted to invest with. But for the new ones, don't always go with the flow. Think first before you decide to follow what other are doing to prevent this kind of situation again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
Many people when saw the market price is dropped, they afraid will lost the money and dump the coin, the fact that if the project is promising, the price will grow in the future, so I never dump the coin and wait it raise later.
Activity: 50
July 04, 2018, 12:06:45 PM
For those who held on this long, there is quite a lot to gain than lose. the red zone had scared most people into selling their cryptos, good for those who sold and made profits and good for those who bought cheaply, but those who held on to their currency, the harvest time i near, so as he said, relax.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
I believe that it would be too easy if bitcoin grew constantly and there were no corrections. Therefore, I can only advise you to calm down, this technology is innovative and will help in many areas. It remains only to wait
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 02:39:51 AM
People are afraid to lose money that's why they are in panic selling but if you are in panic selling you can lose money because the bitcoin is in low price. Hopefully, all the investors learns to hold there bitcoin if the bitcoin is in dump.
Pages:
Jump to: