Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 20. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
I try. Grin. If I say that I don't panic, it's lie. I just can keep myself not sell all of my coin.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
hmm.. really good advice. Many people recently so closely and carefully monitor all the news about cryptocurrencies, as they can lose all their money. But I do not think that they can help in this situation, usually only more panic and sell their coins at prices two or three times cheaper than they cost. Be patient for your own good.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

No, the reason I am scared as shit is because the whole market of cryptocurrency is scary unstable! You cannot predict what is going to happen in the near future. No clear determinant.
Activity: 57
July 15, 2018, 06:06:41 AM
yes every thing is ok just dont panic guys eheh crypto will recover soon it takes time and patient
Activity: 105
July 15, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
The encrypted world is fragile. Encryption faces all sorts of bad news. Investors have also been affected by the news. Most investors are vulnerable.
Activity: 33
July 15, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
yes relax or panic now sell coins and cry later hold and relax now and have happy life  Grin
Activity: 86
July 15, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
Many people have invested money that they can not afford to lose and it causes panic in it. Don't invest more than you have, so you don't have to panic. You are right just relax it will be ok
Activity: 74
July 15, 2018, 05:55:27 AM
Yes, I am confident that the situation on the market will recover. Yes, there are visible attempts to manipulate the market, there are periodic falls and corrections, but in any case, growth will recover.
Yes, I also believe that the market will soon recover. Always calm with everything that happens due to market fluctuations, there is a time for long-lasting correction, but still think positive that the market will soon be green again.
Activity: 103
July 15, 2018, 05:52:10 AM
People do not want to hear "Relax" when they are losing money though. lol. But really, that's the best thing anyone can say at this point because worrying or panicking wouldn't change a thing or get you out of where you are right now. at the end of the day, when you worry yourself too much, you will end up selling your coins which will be a wrong move.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
Yes, I am confident that the situation on the market will recover. Yes, there are visible attempts to manipulate the market, there are periodic falls and corrections, but in any case, growth will recover.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

I agree. The world is slowly but surely accepting the cryptocurrency. Although there are lots of people saying that cryptocurrency is not necessary, it still has its own benefits not only for people that has peer-to-peer transactions but to the government and banks as well that manages our economy and our country.
Activity: 43
July 14, 2018, 08:09:24 PM
Why are individuals freeze offering at the present time? Frightened of somewhat direction? That is bull! G20? All they may do is AML avoidance. On the off chance that you are not laundering cash, nothing will transpire!! What's more, we don't need cash washes in our middle at any rate! Chillax, it will be OK!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
Hi, everybody. Of course, the best option is to calm down and wait. Nerves and experiences will not solve anything. And in no case do not need to merge, then the meaning of trading and generally your goals is lost.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 13, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
trust for the price of cryptocurrency could be better it's okay. but to take action so that investments made are not to lose it is mandatory for investors. the current market conditions are difficult to predict so if you are in doubt you should not invest more
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

As of now, I think we can now relax because the April tax deadline for cryptocurrencies has finished and the bull run season has just started. I highly agree about cryptocurrency regulation because it is all about protecting us from scams, frauds and so on. It would only have a short-term bear trend, which a long-term bull trend would be worth it if we just hold on and relax. It is just part of the game where we see huge dips and an opportunity to buy more at lower prices. We will be fine, indeed!
that's right, I really agree "It's just part of the game where we see huge dips", it's no secret that there are groups or people trying to manipulate prices, they simultaneously sell at a very high price and then buy simultaneously at a low price...
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 01:54:08 PM
Before you relax you need to purchase well at low levels. I think the market of crypto currency will develop even more, so all the good is yet to come!
Activity: 79
July 13, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
i absolutely believe on Crypto, especially BTC. Cryto will change the world.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
I am also not afraid of my G20 decision also affected with their thinking, because crypto currency has a trusted technology. decentralized and transparent
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Yes, I also believe that everything that happens to the current crypto in the future will be fine. There is nothing serious and we can still enjoy the life that is in crypto. Indeed, we should not have to panic and relax.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
I actually think regulation is needed and will only do good for cryptocurrency. Many people with big money do not invest today because of the lack of regulation. So let's welcome the regulation! And please do not panic sell, you will regret it later!
Pages:
Jump to: