Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 3. (Read 27925 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
People are not familiar with the world of currencies and securities. If we knew each other, we'd know about it. We would understand that this is normal. The panic is fueled by the fact that the cryptocurrency is a relatively young currency and little is known about it, compared to traditional currencies. I believe that prices will recover and even exceed the last peak.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 01:05:31 AM
If you have heart complication dont trade in cryptocurrencies, its really dangerous, if you have symptomps for easy stress do not wathing crypto market Grin

Trading is a very stressful business, and if you start it, you need to be sure that you can bear any loss. However, I do not think that a professional trader must be a relaxed man.
Activity: 731
October 09, 2018, 01:52:57 AM
Many people after reading this article in March probably at the end of August committed suicide Lol. But in fact, I believe that everything will be fine.
not, because they only panic to see the current market price conditions because all the coins dropped dramatically on this year. natural to see if the price of Bitcoin will go up and down because it is unlikely to rise continuously. yeahh everything will be fine.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 01:00:14 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

That's the most common mistakes that an investors do to save their money.  They didn't even know that they can only make the things worst because they dont even think well if their decision is suitable for their money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 09, 2018, 12:36:16 AM
If you have heart complication dont trade in cryptocurrencies, its really dangerous, if you have symptomps for easy stress do not wathing crypto market Grin
Activity: 404
October 08, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
I read an article about our human condition when stressed. And to best deal with this problem is that we should rest and relax and balance the rhythm. In the crypto market so are the times when the market drops and we are holding the Altcoins and devaluing. Instead of worrying, relax and rest and wait for good times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 08, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
Yes, prices will recover. I agree. Those people who panic and start selling their crypto currency at a low price enrich more far-sighted investors who buy it at a low price and wait for its rise in price.
The current market is down, coin prices are constantly falling, so panic and anxiety are unavoidable. Investors fear and lock in their earnings, accept losses and sell coins. at a relatively low price. This would be an opportunity for some other investors.
Activity: 434
October 08, 2018, 12:53:20 PM
Many people after reading this article in March probably at the end of August committed suicide Lol. But in fact, I believe that everything will be fine.
copper member
Activity: 103
October 08, 2018, 12:05:07 PM
Yes, prices will recover. I agree. Those people who panic and start selling their crypto currency at a low price enrich more far-sighted investors who buy it at a low price and wait for its rise in price.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 05:50:36 AM
So much information about the market now and what makes us think Bitcoin prices are coming back. So we should also relax and calmly wait and then everyone will see the investment in BItcoin is the most accurate. $ 1,500 is coming by Bitcoin! Cool
Activity: 252
September 21, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
They panic because it's their money. They want their profits back, too. The price of cryptocurrencies will not be restored. And so they are constantly changing , and now will be only a gradual decline.

greedy investor though they can make big profit from the market. but not.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 06:41:38 PM
They panic because it's their money. They want their profits back, too. The price of cryptocurrencies will not be restored. And so they are constantly changing , and now will be only a gradual decline.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Yes, it should be ...
We do not need to panic with the current situation, and must always think positively
with what it does and must be sure everything will be fine.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 18, 2018, 11:06:50 AM
Surely it will be OK, people just need more patience, everything cannot happen that fast, especially when we speak about such a big money.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
September 18, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
in the beginning of this fall period every crypto enthusiast should be relax and hope for price correction comes soon, but now it has last for more than 5 months and the majority of hard believer and strong holder are start to consider if selling their coin would be good for them rather than nothing to earn. Honestly, i still hold my investment and tend to wait and doing observation with market trend. But it seems we have many panic seller and quitter out there that would impact people's interest into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 273
September 18, 2018, 10:16:14 AM
there is a lot of positive news and crypto will definitely begin to grow . nobody needs to be afraid of ) everything will be fine
Activity: 135
September 18, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
People are panicking because the price of cryptocurrencies has plummeted. I think in the future, the prices of some cryptocurrencies will recover, even some will grow.
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
im holding almost all my assets. and never sold start in few months a go.
watch the market once a week so you dont get panic too if the market down.
just like me, I keep all my assets in ethereum,
but ethereum now the price is still very low. and I'm sure prices will rise again
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:21:13 AM
Absolutely correct. People are scared and walk in to the trap of big players.
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 05:53:07 AM
Just relax and stake, nothing to it. (unless your g'damn staking PC tries to update every other day and breaks the blockchain)
Pages:
Jump to: