Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 4. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 18, 2018, 05:26:17 AM
im holding almost all my assets. and never sold start in few months a go.
watch the market once a week so you dont get panic too if the market down.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 05:15:23 AM
Now, it seems that those who were cashed out in the first place have won, even if they lost money, not as much lose as us who insist on not selling.
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 05:07:21 AM
Exactly, patience patience patience.
Make your investments, set an alarm and log out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
yes, I do bellieve that everything will be ok. Patience is the key in crypto trading and investing. Better do the dollar cost averaging to increase position in good coins so that when the bulls are back , Big profit would be easily achieve.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 15, 2018, 06:54:38 PM
i am a calm human already.i never sell a coin at a loss.i do not understand the people who panicked and sold the coins.you will finally sell your favorite price.

for this, patience is necessary, but the majority does not have it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:51:11 PM
Yes, I agree with you. Cryptocurrency is the future of business transactions, whether the world agrees or not. It's all a matter of time!
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
I really hope so. Things have been rather though for crypto holders in the recent past, but then, am optimistic that the future of crypto is very bright.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 04:08:14 PM
I think some people have not full information about crypto, so they had become dread and sell their coins in very low price but i want to say those people that they hold on their coins until the market recover and i believe that market will increase very soon. So, Just RELAX, it will be OK!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 08:32:32 AM
Falling in a frightening manner Those who do not thrill in this living market will see a very good benefit. This excitement lowers us or raises us.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 14, 2018, 08:11:39 AM
Panicking sellers bring the market down. They like bears but they don't know what they are doing. I hope they will end up soon and market will recover.

but for the other people, it will bring a chance for them to buy the coin at the lower price. it is not better if we can control the emotion because we will be in the panic and we can lose our mind and we can sell the coin even if we only get lost. I see that some of my friends do this because they need the money and they cannot waiting for a while.
The people you are referring are those smart people, they will of course buy at the price now because it's their action to manipulate the price. Bitcoin will rise if not because of them, plus majority of the investors can easily be deceive by the news as I believe there are also a lot of fake news in the crypto space.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 14, 2018, 02:25:42 AM
Panicking sellers bring the market down. They like bears but they don't know what they are doing. I hope they will end up soon and market will recover.

but for the other people, it will bring a chance for them to buy the coin at the lower price. it is not better if we can control the emotion because we will be in the panic and we can lose our mind and we can sell the coin even if we only get lost. I see that some of my friends do this because they need the money and they cannot waiting for a while.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
Activity: 826
September 13, 2018, 01:09:26 AM
Yes right, I always believe that the market will soon recover so that relax is a better and more profitable thing than selling in cheap conditions, the market is right back on the right track so being patient is profitable.
Activity: 107
Decentralised Wearable Devices
September 12, 2018, 09:50:05 PM
When the prices are increasing we are very happy and in the same way, while the market is struggling we have to be happy because every time it is not possible to get profit. When the market is in fluctuation we have to be very strong by not selling them for cheap prices.

If the market fluctuations are killing you and give you sleepless nights then you have to ask if this is the right market for you or if you maybe should play with smaller amounts moving forward. And always keep some one the side to buy the dips.
Activity: 213
September 12, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.

I agree too because we don't need to be scared about in any regulations because we use cryptocurreny that is decentralized so just relax and keep calm.
Activity: 217
September 12, 2018, 07:15:30 PM
I also think so, so I decided to check the market once a week, but these tests do not please me, but we keep and do not stress
Activity: 239
September 12, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
i am a calm human already.i never sell a coin at a loss.i do not understand the people who panicked and sold the coins.you will finally sell your favorite price.
maybe only a few people like you but the principle that you hold is correct, and I still believe that situations like this will not forever ,so staying calm will all be beautiful at time and continue to be patient
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
Activity: 149
September 12, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
My advice for these people is to listen the good old song by "Frankie goes to Hollywood". You know, that one where they sang "Relax, don't do it" and other.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:09:08 AM
I don't feel that anymore after the marketcap has sunked below $200 billion. Everything is just uncertainty and even the slightest hope that I got for the last month of the year is slowly vanishing. The truth is it is really NOT OK.
I still believe in all this, and surely crypto currencies especially the top 10 will recover,
I'm sure, and don't panic
Pages:
Jump to: