Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 6. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 01:05:31 PM
panic can make us hurt, calm and relax, then our thoughts will open up, and find a good solution, I think crypto will never die if there are still enthusiasts and fans of krypto money.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 06, 2018, 12:53:00 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Right, there is no need to panic because the market is not the time to die. Crypto currencies have proven to survive until now, and will not die this decline. Patience and calm, cryptocurrency will definitely rise again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 06, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
Yeah just relax and take some time wait for the price to fully recover,
Don't panic and sell your crypto at a low price ,But if you could take the risk to gain some profit when the market drops then do it,
Sell some and wait till it continue to drop then buy back.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
Yeah people needs to be chilled out, they are panic every time see their portofolio in reds. If you are an experienced trader then its very common and happens every time. This is the time that every beginners has to learned

That panic is visible in topics and comments here on forum. More oil to fire are some news that have sensational headlines, but who read what they
wrote know that they are just trolling.
   Headline is great, this is what some people needs in moments when market is red. I don`t worry, price is $6434 in this moment. This is the bottom
and most of the people here say bottom is $6000. New people should know that the best buying`s are at bottom, instead panic people should buy and
when price go 10% up it`s great profit.
   This year we have seen many red days, but people still didn`t get use to it. They really need to relax, this technology is made to last.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 06, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
so dont hit the panic secks button you mean to say  Grin Grin

the wife is safe.....for now...anyway.... LOL  Cheesy Grin Wink

i dont think it will ok aftermore.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
Yeah people needs to be chilled out, they are panic every time see their portofolio in reds. If you are an experienced trader then its very common and happens every time. This is the time that every beginners has to learned
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 07:37:42 AM
In my opinion, at the end of the year, we will see a lit bit of a progress, but I think January 2019 will begin good and end amazingly. I think 2019 will be the start of rising the Bitcoin again, slowly, slowly but it will be up. It will go way up in 2020. It will be higher than ever. You just need to wait and see...

I am also expecting for the next great splash of the crypto traders' and investors' activity. Hope, Bitcoin will double its price, and we will all get great returns. Just wait.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
September 04, 2018, 02:33:35 AM
patience is being tested here.

the funny thing is 90% of crypto traders are trying to get RICH by 1 week.

that will not work, so they keep buying the HIGHS, and panic selling the DEAD lows.

My guess is emotions are extereme again, so we might see some sort of major bottom very soon.

while i am not making a prediction, its pretty obvious that people are saying btc will die and never come
back, this is ground hog day all over again, and worked out very well for me, when i got coins when
emotional tones were the same.

i think we wont see a huge RAMP quickly like 2017, but we might see a nice run up into FEB 2019 , in very
slow waves, because taht is what people are not expectinng.

good luck.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

Yes, that's right, you just need to be patient and wait until the market starts to grow. Many people panic because I invest in December 2017. The market is cyclical, there can not always be growth in the market, now correction, you need to relax and wait! Now is the time to buy more coins at a low price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:48:57 AM
After purchases there is no choice for us, the only option we have is to wait for the market to recover. You can see in the market already the prices went very low in the market which we cannot able to sell them at low prices. So we have to wait until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:32:38 AM
This thread makes me feel better. We are all hurting, every HODLER in 2018 has lost crazy amounts of money!

Keep hustling, keep doing your day job, don't worry about the cryptos and allow them to sort themselves out. If the team and technology are good, the product will thrive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:29:30 AM
The market situation from March 2018 to the present day is constantly deteriorating and so far no gaps are visible. I think that 80 percent of investors have already sold their investments.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 04, 2018, 12:15:05 AM
I agree that this is a temporary phenomenon associated with a decrease in activity in the market, growth will recover from the growth of the economy as a whole.
People are not relax when there is a dump that is why they will easily lose their investment.
Those who are relax are those people who really understand the future of crypto, prior to investing, they already understands that it needs time to grow.
Activity: 73
September 03, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
I agree that this is a temporary phenomenon associated with a decrease in activity in the market, growth will recover from the growth of the economy as a whole.
Ether Addict
September 03, 2018, 02:25:00 AM
In my opinion, at the end of the year, we will see a lit bit of a progress, but I think January 2019 will begin good and end amazingly. I think 2019 will be the start of rising the Bitcoin again, slowly, slowly but it will be up. It will go way up in 2020. It will be higher than ever. You just need to wait and see...

yes people want TINDER crypto, and fall in love and make love in 2 nights.

crypto is not a get rich quick scheme its get rich slow....the way it has always been.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
September 03, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
I do not think so. Although in any situation, our brains work well. If you let it rest so much when the market goes down, we will miss many of the deals that make us rich.
I always think that we should not avoid the difficulties that the market brings. Be brave against it and you will find the best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 02:02:57 AM
Ether Addict
September 03, 2018, 01:46:50 AM
so dont hit the panic secks button you mean to say  Grin Grin

the wife is safe.....for now...anyway.... LOL  Cheesy Grin Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:45:13 AM
I think it's okay to be afraid of crypto, crypto still has no legal status ,but I don't think crypto will be banned.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
August 31, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
Most people are in panic sell because of no movement to rise up the price for long. Since january upto now bitcoin has did not reach the price same as last year. We have opt to hold our coins and wait for the increase to happen.
That's right, moments like this make everyone panic to sell their coins and tokens,
and have an impact on the price of other bitcoins and altcoins.
like you said, people are paic when see the chart market is going down, like my friend they pani sell and lose few hundred $$
Pages:
Jump to: