Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 46. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
Crypto is very stressful thing and you must relax sometimes and take things easy.I think we are at the very beginning of our crypto road,so we must be strong and patient to reach our targets.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
I thịnk all will be fine. because with our panic, we can not think long, so the decision will be taken only to harm ourselves. so its core is still patient and waiting for good news
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 18, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
The problem is that you need to have a special mindset to look quietly at the market drawdown and loss of money. Maybe these people are, but I haven't met them yet.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
I agree with you. Panic sellers give opportunities for great buys. It's just a game and you should stay calm to make profit

We should decide based on our mind here and not on our emotion, whatever bad news we read, we should weigh it carefully
and analyze the impact of the market, if you panic that is when FUD is very successful and they will let you dump with a loss, in the end the whales are smiling.
indeed we do not need panic, we should be relax and do not overly coin sell if there is no need,
wait until the price rises
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 18, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
I agree with you. Panic sellers give opportunities for great buys. It's just a game and you should stay calm to make profit

We should decide based on our mind here and not on our emotion, whatever bad news we read, we should weigh it carefully
and analyze the impact of the market, if you panic that is when FUD is very successful and they will let you dump with a loss, in the end the whales are smiling.
Activity: 98
May 18, 2018, 05:39:07 AM
I totally agree, never panic. Panic is your enemy. If you succumb to it, then consider you have lost all that you have.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
Activity: 44
May 17, 2018, 10:50:45 PM
Even the market fall down we keep our calms on our selves and also this can be use an oppurtunity to buy more tokens in the long run and whenever the market develop you will gain a lot of profits so keep caln.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
I am always relaxed and feeling good.I dont pay too much attention to market price speculations.The whales and manipulators are just doing their business and we dont have to taki it so seriosly.
Activity: 11
May 17, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
For those who held on this long, there is quite a lot to gain than lose. the red zone had scared most people into selling their cryptos, good for those who sold and made profits and good for those who bought cheaply, but those who held on to their currency, the harvest time i near, so as he said, relax.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Panic selling is normal when they don't know what is happening in the market. Others take advantage of the opportunity and made a profit in a short trade. Those who panic sell are those newbie and have no idea in the trend of the market
Activity: 462
May 17, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
I think it's gonna be okay, too.G20 cryptocurrency is not a hindrance.governments will not be able to influence the development of cryptocurrencies.they need to get used to it.and don't panic. we are on the right course
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 03:45:20 AM
I'm always feeling myself calm because know that price will recover. Cryptocurrencies market always the same , pump dump pump dump and it's easy to predict.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 16, 2018, 02:10:41 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
It might sound very confident but I know and believe that bitcoin and altcoins value will rise once again soon. We just need to wait patiently and it will surely come. Don't worry so much and remember that cryptocurrencies value are volatile so there's always a chance that its value will rise once again with just a little patience.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 02:09:35 PM
Ya exactly no need to panic man...i have mine 10k usd invested this month in the bitcoin and it has started to grow after that..this is just a small correction and i know after some time we will see bitcoin and other altcoins to go upwards yet again
Activity: 294
May 16, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
I agree. People are overacting these days just because crypto's value are going down. Little did they know that there's still a possibility that it will rise up once again and those who waited patiently will be the first to gain benefit from the pump that may occur. Just wait and believe that good days are coming and it will surely will, keep your hopes high, crypto won't disappoint us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 16, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

you are right. people always scared when the market is falling, i think the reason is that they cannot be a bit patient.
on another side, we can get the opportunity from the people who sell they coin at the low price. it can make us buy it at the low price. Cheesy
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

i totally agree with you. panic always come when the market is red. just try to buy good coin when the market is red and when market green takes your profit.
Activity: 314
May 16, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
No panic is true. I've been watching the panic for years. When they say that the crypto currency is a fraud, your money will disappear, and at these times I bought an crypto currency on the news. My view is that the crypto currency is our pure future.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
it is very important not to panic and to be relax for the trader who trades in the crypto currency. you can lose your money if you do not relax when the stock market is depreciating. In the time everything will is ok
Pages:
Jump to: