Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 43. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 22
May 30, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
I am relaxed and have plenty of patience. However, sometimes I just get sick of it. Every day the same ****. I don't mind the volatility, I do mind all those dumb ***** with their fud and other motives to try and get crypto down. It consumes quite a lot of energy tbh. Not that I mind, I started in November, got in at ath...and am now waiting patiently to become active again....nothing I can do now than wait it out Smiley.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 30, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
yap i agree with you, this situation its fine i think because now the price more stable and more high then last month so after crash the market still going up. be patient on the price in market i think.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 06:59:58 AM
There are two types of views- first tells that cryptocurrency either will be decreased as much as it will be going into being closed, or it will just decrease so much as no one invests here. Those views are common here, that is why they want to sell the tokens. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 11:27:06 PM
I don't think you should panic either. Nothing bad happens and you just need to relax. Everything goes on as usual. The market behaves as it should. There is nothing unusual!
Activity: 45
May 29, 2018, 09:43:06 PM
I agree that you do not have to make a fuss about it and panic with this situation, it's a natural thing and if you look at it now, it's all shown a positive progress and hopefully this will continue
Activity: 518
May 29, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Ability to relax is very important feature of successful worker. Moreover it is important when we are talking about trading as very dynamic and stressful activity. Don’t be under stress all the time. Relax!
Activity: 73
May 29, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Amen! I have to say as an investor it is very disconcerting to see all these weak hands who are willing to crumble at the faint sight of a bit if bad news. This space still has a lot of maturing to do that's for sure.
Activity: 11
May 29, 2018, 07:39:16 AM
Those who lost money, violated one of the basic rules of investment. It is necessary to invest only free money. Now the market is really starting to come to life, I see the trend of growth in such coins as DCR, Waves, LMC. Very good news and there is a major event.
Activity: 18
May 28, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
I'm also confident that everything will be fine with the crypto currency. I see that society is interested in this technology and I am happy about it. Many people are worried about the current situation. I understand them, but I believe that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
I agree with you and also think that everything will be fine. and the fact that the market fell says nothing, it can grow
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
The same thing is happening now, there are a lot of people trying ot sell their coins because they are scared about what can really happen in a few months from now, just relax guys, everything is going to be more than okay, just like it always happened.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
May 27, 2018, 05:54:23 PM
It seems to me that in any situation this expression fits, whether it be a pump or a dump. Because the crypto currency market is not predictable
Activity: 98
May 27, 2018, 05:28:19 PM
Ability to be calm and relax is very important in life. This is especially important in those areas that are associated with risk. Such areas include cryptocurrency. If market down it is just preparation for growth.
Yes, your opinion sounds logical, but it's a little strange. The crypto market will not exactly slide into the abyss and like any market will have UPS and downs constantly. However, this market is very dependent now and some interested large groups have a very deep influence and it is very unfair.
Activity: 324
May 27, 2018, 03:58:04 PM
Ability to be calm and relax is very important in life. This is especially important in those areas that are associated with risk. Such areas include cryptocurrency. If market down it is just preparation for growth.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
Indeed they panicked if there is a small regulation, in my view because they are triggered by the price drop and lose control, should they have understood the crypto volatility, I'm sure most of them are beginners, this is just my personal opinion.
Activity: 322
May 27, 2018, 03:54:01 PM
it is true that if we do not launder money and cheat by using crypto nothing will happen to us so there should be nothing we need to worry about but with the existence of the rule should we be happy because crypto will be more "clean"
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
May 27, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
all barriers are being destroyed, and crypto is going to go down BY A LOT. Regulations, taxes, investigations, and governments that don't want to lose control over money are doing their best to deactivate this world and they are doing it very well.

And advice?? Dont invest money you cant afford to lose or you are doomed!!!
Activity: 446
May 27, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
Honestly I'm not so relaxed I see that the market is down, and everything I could buy earlier this year
It is losing part of my capital invested. I'm trying to relax because I can not do anything, just wait
everything returns to normal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Everything is done for the weak hands to sell their Bitcoins. As soon as this happens, the market will unfold. Eternal growth does not happen, as well as the fall, and the market needed a good correction after last year's rally.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
i think, coz it is a market with the bulls and the bears, for many people who started cripto it was new way, so they didnt know how to work out with it, because it is not a traditional business, and the technology is new for ppl too, need more knowledge about it.
Pages:
Jump to: