Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 45. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
May 21, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
Yeah. Just relax guys. There will be no benefits by panicking. You will only loss some of your money if you loss your temper in the market.
Don't just be triggered to sell your coins if you see the market crashing. It will eventually go up again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
The G20 has bigger things to worry about, bitcoin will get a brief mention but no international law giving it an outright ban. Panic selling now will be a mistake for the future. It has fallen for a few months now so a sharp upwards correction is due and is likely to begin next month when it usually occurs.

I'm glad I came to read this thread from you all that are more experienced. Because now I know to hold off on the selling. The more you know. Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 09:10:37 PM
I know it is really frustrating to see the market stay this way for a long time.
All I can do is try to avoid getting too focused on crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
Panic is the worst enemy of both beginners and experienced participants. When a person starts to panic, he makes serious mistakes. And for trade, you need a cold head.
If you feel that emotions go off scale, take a break from work for at least an hour or two. The psychology of trading is a serious matter, and trading under stress will bring you only losses. I also advise you to keep a diary that will help you to see and correct your mistakes.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
I'm sure that you can not relax in our business. However, do not be rash, as this is the main mistake that leads to loss of control over the situation.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

The reason why most of the people are panicking is just they are not well knowledgeable about how the market works and because of that, they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price when the prices in the market are dumping.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 21, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Yeah, that is the main problem in digital currency market because some people tend to panic sell if they saw the market is falling down which leads to huge losses in their investments. In order to be successful in trading, you have to be patient to hold your coins before you sell it at the right time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 21, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
Panic and crypto-currencies are not compatible. The one who is panicking on the crypto currency market - usually lose all their money. So never panic. You always need to be calm and judicious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
to be realistic crypto is meant for someone that can calm , if you really want to make big money in crypto
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 21, 2018, 01:57:29 PM
I agree that you need to relax, because the experiences will lead to nothing and only can be worse, so you need to be calm and invest in what you want with the mind  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 01:55:14 PM
There are absolutely no reasons for panicing,everything will be fine at the end of this or next year,bitcoin and all top coins will grow and everyone will get a good profit.I fully agree with that we all must relax and be positive.
Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 09:21:02 PM
Very good advice, probably worth listening to this advice, it seems to me that today people are very tired of seeing this falling schedule on coinmarketcap, so the advice of course is very cool you just need to relax.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
May 19, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
There is no benefits that we can get from panicking. We should just relax if we saw the cryptocurrency market is crashing. We will lose big amount of money if we will keep panicking.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
Actually I am a very positive person and I believe that everything is gonna be ok with crypto.Yes,I have bought some bitcoin at 16500$ in January but I am sure that it will cost 30000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:13:16 PM
You don't have to panic, just relax and do not overthink about the value of your coin if its price is decreasing. Be patient in waiting because everything will be fine. Just hodl it to avoid any regrets.
Activity: 14
May 19, 2018, 09:40:42 AM
I agree with you, about all will be fine. because with our panic, we can not think long, so the decision will be taken only to harm ourselves. so its core is still patient and waiting for good news.
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 05:37:52 AM
I think they just spreading fud everywhere just to scared people and sell all their holdings and then they will buy whoever dumps the coins.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
because many people are not ready with a decline of almost 50% of the highest bitcoin numbers making new people join into panic and make sales. I will always relax, waiting for what I bought during the red market last month and wait for the market to stabilize again.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 11:17:14 PM
Yeah, you are right if you are not into illegal activities then there is nothing to be afraid of. Regulation would be there to protect us all from scams and other fraudulent activities.
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
Really good advice. Many people recently so closely and carefully monitor all the news about cryptocurrencies, as they can lose all their money
Pages:
Jump to: