Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 44. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:01:09 PM
I heard better advice: not only relax, but forget about crypto!  Really, if you check out your blockfolio everyday, you just afraid and can be affected by panic sell. But if you forget, you have more chances to increase your investment significantly. Cool
Probably, it is necessary. And I have a habit of checking my wallet once a day, now I'm trying to get rid of this habit Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
May 27, 2018, 03:00:24 PM
many people panic sell against the assets of crypto are those new beginners plunge into the world of crypto, because they are still short of information sources and also experience in invest crypto, while for members in this forum, if there is news negative about bitcoin it has become commonplace that happens in the world of crypto.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
I heard better advice: not only relax, but forget about crypto!  Really, if you check out your blockfolio everyday, you just afraid and can be affected by panic sell. But if you forget, you have more chances to increase your investment significantly. Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 27, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
sure i wonder why people have been panic about tokens and altcoins, i know it will all be ok market will soon come up and everything soon gonna be perfect.Hodl and wait .Do not let negative stuff get in to your mind or you might regret it soon.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
May 27, 2018, 02:07:37 PM
Yeah, there are many people who are in panic because of what is happening in cryptocurrency industry but I believe everything will better in the future. It is just a struggle that the cryptocurrency are now facing. It will overcome someday.
That is right, we just need to relax and calm down ourselves, don't worry much about the things that we cannot control but patience should always in our side always, and telling to ourselves that everything will be fine.
Activity: 200
May 27, 2018, 02:04:51 PM
Yeah, there are many people who are in panic because of what is happening in cryptocurrency industry but I believe everything will better in the future. It is just a struggle that the cryptocurrency are now facing. It will overcome someday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
The market is fluctuating now.
I am sure there will be real growth after some time.
My current strategy is to trade altcoins to get more Ethereum.
What altcoins are in your portfolio? what are you trading now?) Roll Eyes
And why do you think that in the near future we expect growth? Tongue
the last 2 months the ceiling is 9.5$ BTC and now it's falling again and can sit for a couple of weeks at the current rate ( maybe only good news will add to the growth  Roll Eyes)
copper member
Activity: 497
May 27, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

I agree with you, everything will be fine and there is nothing to be afraid of. The panic will only make us can not think with the calculations and will only make us regret, if the price fall holds is the best choice.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
I would rather just relax and not think about crypto-currencies, but I can not do it, because today I watch how our favorite market is falling and it is not yet clear to what point this will continue.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 27, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
This is a universal rule. Calm is important in every matter. If you are constantly nervous and panic, you will do wrong things. Relax, you will succeed!
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 05:48:16 AM
I also want to relax myself, but I can't always overcome my own inner fears. All my tokens are devalued overnight and I have to think about it. Maybe I should uninstall my app,I will be more relaxed. Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
last month the market showed a fairly good growth. unfortunately, a few days this week prices are going down. but this is a temporary phenomenon, which carries with it a drastic negative effects on the price of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 23, 2018, 01:15:39 AM
yeahhh. I agree, you are very very right. People panic when they lost money and this panic causes more lost. Relaxing very important for the invest.

You can manage your emotion well if you are knowledgeable on the market, that can be done buy putting our passion
because it will make us active and monitor the market constantly. With that kind of effort, this will help us to make a good decision everything
red days appear.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 22, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
yeahhh. I agree, you are very very right. People panic when they lost money and this panic causes more lost. Relaxing very important for the invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
The market is fluctuating now.
I am sure there will be real growth after some time.
My current strategy is to trade altcoins to get more Ethereum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
I really agree with what you say, we do not want money launderers or such crimes in our midst,
this technology needs support from countries to be arranged and can be useful for audiences instead of banned it,
this is what I do now when the other can't do it. they think too much about what happened in the market and what happened in they're holding cryptocurrency. I suhgest to the others that it is nprmal to panic because it can create a new idea to how prevent what gonna happened but thinking too much is bad.
Activity: 67
May 22, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
I really agree with what you say, we do not want money launderers or such crimes in our midst,
this technology needs support from countries to be arranged and can be useful for audiences instead of banned it,
Activity: 294
May 22, 2018, 03:34:17 AM
Yes, I agree. We should be able to stay calm and be optimistic that everything will be all right. All the rumors that hit the crypto were just to test the crypto to get stronger. Everything will come back to normal, calm and peaceful in its development. So do not panic and rush in taking action, so you do not misstep.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 03:14:56 AM
The G20 has bigger things to worry about, bitcoin will get a brief mention but no international law giving it an outright ban. Panic selling now will be a mistake for the future. It has fallen for a few months now so a sharp upwards correction is due and is likely to begin next month when it usually occurs.

I'm glad I came to read this thread from you all that are more experienced. Because now I know to hold off on the selling. The more you know. Thanks
I hope so, but as far as I know, G20 should be in the second half of the meeting. I don't know why it's going to be so early.
Activity: 448
May 21, 2018, 09:27:01 PM
Yeah. Just relax guys. There will be no benefits by panicking. You will only loss some of your money if you loss your temper in the market.
Don't just be triggered to sell your coins if you see the market crashing. It will eventually go up again.

And before you sign you are already aware of its nature and how it works, what are the ros and cons, the probability and all. So better be relax, this too shall pass just believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: