Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 58. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
Of course it is good to be able to maintain a positive attitude in all this, but the stagnation of the market seems to me too long. And many people have stopped believing in a quick way out of this situation.                  
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
yes we are relaxing like me i am holding.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
Cryptocurrency decentralized system is perfect in every single aspect. The only problem of cryptocurrency now is that people don't trust it completely. They're inclined to listen to news, to fear regulations, to get a heart-attack because of a tiny rumour about another cryptocurrency restriction)) ordinary people are manipulated by governments and big companies. Sad(
Activity: 155
April 10, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
The red zone has caused lots of panic in the market, triggering lots of sales as people try to get out when they till can , its however evident that the market has just taken a dip, not crushed, so patience will pay those who are willing to wait
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
Marinecoin I can tell you a lot about the advantages of Marinecoin:Cutting-edge technology. High - speed blockchain networks, lightweight wallets suitable for low - resource IoT devices.From the first day of your currency, our own exchange provides you with liquidity.Community orientation. Since we are sending money to the seed users who are real-name authentication, we have real community and open members. 4) Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotTo provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very much like the early bitcoin model.You are welcome to visit: marineco.in/
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 05:35:26 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

yes, the answer is fud. Too many noobs bought crypto when it grew to $20k and they have no nerves to hold to their investments when the prices decrease that much. But we will get back there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
The worst thing you can do now is to drop your hands, sell all the coins and count the losses. They are waiting for us from this. They want to take our coins at a low price and then sell them again to us at a high price

Yes well said. It's definitely a very bad time to sell your coins, hold on until things get better.
Crypto has been by a lot of bad news since last year... I'm personally stacking up on some more as long as the market is this low.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
April 10, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
Hey, you talking about this since it was Feb month, but infact it's dumpers/panic people could make a decent profit of that   

Haha also true what you say exactly with the panic can generate profits from just looking at all the coins have decreased in price, just try it if we panicked will sell the coin and it turns out the coins have a correction in and we buy back the coin then the price rises very high then we sell again then correction again try to count only since febuary happened how many times such things on the market.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:48:46 PM
I agree, just relax looks now the best solution. Many people panic and sell their coins to themselves at a loss. I think the market will recover by the end of April.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 05:34:23 PM
Many people joined in during the explosive growth rate in 2017. the current price drop causes them to panic, rash sales and with them and further decline in the market
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

a nice talking about trading, man!- peace)
everybody gona be allright- just we waiting for!
crypto will be a pump again
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2018, 04:22:22 PM
How can I relax if the market is in chaos? Everything is falling, but on the other hand I can not do anything about it and I still need to relax so as not to think about it, it seems to me that soon the market should start moving up, not so fast, but the trend reversal should happen.
It's not that easy though some people can find easier methods for holding. If you talk about the coin less then there could be a surprise pump.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 09, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
The worst thing you can do now is to drop your hands, sell all the coins and count the losses. They are waiting for us from this. They want to take our coins at a low price and then sell them again to us at a high price
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

We would not be able to break such cartels any more. I think your position is right. I, too, relaxed and watch the situation)
Activity: 113
April 09, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
because many people are not ready with a decline of almost 50% of the highest bitcoin numbers making new people join into panic and make sales. I will always relax, waiting for what I bought during the red market last month and wait for the market to stabilize again.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
April 09, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation?

A lot of new investors bought at very high levels back in November/December. They inflamed the massive price pump. After the first big whales sold they run into losses and then they panicked. It resulted into downward spiral. We are still in this downtrend in my opinion. But time will be better again. This all remembers me to the time five four years back when same happened in the end of 2013 and early 2014.
Activity: 113
April 09, 2018, 04:03:42 PM
as works with the manage of deliverance of service has with the details on notice as explanation on referring future offers on option as investors to defines of decision as disputing order with the table of exchange, those might requesting of chance as appealing with use of customs as selection on unit of indication as approaching tasks on preparing plan on closing of study with the finest as targeting returns on projection.
Activity: 364
April 09, 2018, 03:56:20 PM
well said, just relax and continue holding all your coins, the odds may be against us this period of time, but surely all will change by the last quarter of the year. So for now lets continue holding and wait for the perfect time to cash out. Allow me to leave a word of advice, whenever you're dealing with your cryptos, kill your emotions.

right and I agree, but what coins do you think is good for a while I just saw ETH have a chance or you have a suggestion? for that I need your opinion.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
April 09, 2018, 03:45:25 PM
well said, just relax and continue holding all your coins, the odds may be against us this period of time, but surely all will change by the last quarter of the year. So for now lets continue holding and wait for the perfect time to cash out. Allow me to leave a word of advice, whenever you're dealing with your cryptos, kill your emotions.
Activity: 231
April 09, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
Actually i feel also that way but i still can control my feelings. If you can really control it then you can stay cool and wait for the right time when to spend and sell your coins.

That is the only way you make money. Emotions kill profits in most cases. Deciding when to sell is really difficult and you need to have some rules that you follow for that (and of course act upon).
Everything will be fine in due time, so just don't be in a  hurry about it, for sure we will all gonna become successful but in time and not now, since we still have to take a lot of effort so we can get the price we want.
Pages:
Jump to: