Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 60. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
I don't want to a hypocrite in answering this question. Why do people enter trading? Just to have fun? Admitt it or not, everyone here wants money. So, if you believe in your investments, hold it until you reach the highest price.
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
April 08, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Those who aren't here for money can hold tight their own coins but those who just come here for money probably they are more worry about the price. The more they look at the red decreasing price the more they react and the desire to sell the coins much higher. I also believe that everything will be well in the future.
That is right, we should always seek the future and not only the present thing, don't forget that here in our life, if we have the patience in holding and in everything, then it would be alright, so just relax and we will have the positive outcome.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
Those who aren't here for money can hold tight their own coins but those who just come here for money probably they are more worry about the price. The more they look at the red decreasing price the more they react and the desire to sell the coins much higher. I also believe that everything will be well in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 08, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
I'm also confident that everything will be fine with the crypto currency. I see that society is interested in this technology and I am happy about it. Many people are worried about the current situation. I understand them, but I believe that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
April 08, 2018, 07:10:04 AM
It's normal for people to panic. When your house is on fire, you don't go to parties rather you find a way to douse the fire. Hence the panic. Sadly many people don't think well at that stage as they are always looking at how to get out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:04:00 AM
The best tactic in times like that is to make sure that you can collect as much at cheaper price points that you can during that time frame.

Even simply working a normal job will get you a larger piece of the pie than you could have received a few months ago.
Activity: 588
April 07, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
I don't know why you calling 50% drop of price "small". Grin Everyone whould panic when his money will decrease on $14K at my opinion.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
We just need to relax because the market has crashed before and it was even worse back then but prices always bounced back and we reached all new ath. We just don't know how long the market will be in this state and when the next bull run will happen.
Actually this market get crashed everytime , everywhere and it's just like a season of cryptos which has 2 part, crash and fly. Just get used to it and you'll see this is not the end at all, it's just a begin of another big things are going to show up. Getting bigger after a crash is an ideal comeback.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
Such an attitude towards what is happening is the most correct! If you is much nervous,  anything good can not work out. Be calm and reasonable not looking at anything.
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
just a noob people panic when hear about that news , i just wandering if someone someday will FUD that G20 will banned cryptocurrency , i wanna see people how many people will stress out and bleeding cry Smiley , just advise , before you heard some news , ask someone in this forum , majority you will get the true data of the news that you got before.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 07, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
How not to be afraid if many people revoke the crypto assets at the time when the FUD hit Crypto, but the fear is also only temporary because all the existing FUD already show the positive side, only now the market is not affected by the FUD but the situation on the market which is unstable, because Investors also have their own problems. And we as a holder can only be patient until the market is stable.
Activity: 812
April 07, 2018, 01:16:49 PM
we should always be relaxed at all times where this is just a starting coin that seems to be in decline and in mid year the price of coins will return to the highest position. so I think relaxing is a good thought,
Activity: 336
April 07, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
no relaxing time to manage bitcoin. because we have to pursue sales targets to achieve better profits. In this cryptocurrency market play in a very mature planning to follow in the pursuit of success. you can just relax after the sale. You can sit back and relax for your full account.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
Yes, just relax , even the price in the market is low. In the end it will be ok. So you dont need to worry about. Just wait and need to have patience.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
They are panicking on the fake news and scared to loose their money so that they cut losses even if they didn't need to do that thing the tendency of this the market would continue to fall down this is why newbie need to gather information on how the bitcoin works to avoid this king of scenario why they didn't learn in the past few years.

Fake news and all these horror stories shouldn't scare you if you know what you're doing. This bear market eventually will come to an end and the bulls will run and if you succumb to all that's going on right now, you removing yourself from a position where you can seriously earn big money.
Activity: 560
April 07, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
I think this quote is very accurate in the crypto ''be fearful when the others are greedy and greedy when the others are fearful''. Right now it is the best time of the year to accumulate bitcoin while it is cheap. I think only stupid people will panic sell Bitcoin as low as 6000usd.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
HOLD HOLD HODL. Its simple. Don't invest more than you have, so you don't have to panic. You are right just relax it will be ok
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 10:37:16 AM
Don’t be surprised that people are selling at this low prices. There are different reasons behind that. Some people prefer go out from the market even in minus to come back when they can be more or less sure that the market is going green. Another reason can be scalping.  Some people, and I am one of them, like to be active even in the red market. Why not to increase amount of your coins by 10-20 percent if you know that the prices are falling
I am not surprised at the amount of people selling their coins. If they want to lose their money it's up to them..

You can’t call this “losing money”. Its just depend on your strategy. Let’s say for traders using the stop-loss order is the rule of thumb. That way you protect yourself from bigger losses. After that you can just monitor the market and jump in back when technical and fundamental analyzes gives you a green light. Its just strategy and in many cases very useful
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
I know one good sign. The bigger sad and frustrated voices are heard from all sides, shouting that everything is lost, the closer the market reversal to growth.  Wink

I think this is indeed the case because we're already seeing some greens nowadays. Grin
April 07, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
They are panicking on the fake news and scared to loose their money so that they cut losses even if they didn't need to do that thing the tendency of this the market would continue to fall down this is why newbie need to gather information on how the bitcoin works to avoid this king of scenario why they didn't learn in the past few years.
Pages:
Jump to: