Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 61. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
Panic selling is justifiable at ATH prices, while everybody is in full FOMO mode. Once you've lost 90% of your value to panic sell is simply stupid. As a good contrarian you'd then better switch to FOMO instead Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Its scary with all the negative news sorrounding crypto coins as of late. But man, I already invested in the few coins that I have, might as well hodl it out
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 07, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
yeah for sure. It will surely be okay. Regulations will soon be over and cryptos will be widely accepted and we will go to the moon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
April 07, 2018, 09:47:34 AM
Yeah sure. what is happening to the crypto space will only make it stronger. Just like the saying goes.... What can't break you, will make you stronger. So crypto will get more stronger when the regulation storm is over.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 09:32:56 AM
You don't have to panic, just relax and do not overthink about the value of your coin if its price is decreasing. Be patient in waiting because everything will be fine. Just hodl it to avoid any regrets.
Yes i agree with  you mate, a person who is in the state of being relax  is a superior place to be emotionally, spiritually and physically in order to reach your full potential for making right decision.  For now obviously the digital market now in zigzag graph, will just hope that everything will be find.
Activity: 184
April 07, 2018, 08:42:55 AM
Regulation is a plus for cryptocurrency. With regulation the crypto world will be safe for all investors and bounty hunters and all ICO scam would be no more. Everybody should relax things will be fine
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
April 07, 2018, 08:25:18 AM
You don't have to panic, just relax and do not overthink about the value of your coin if its price is decreasing. Be patient in waiting because everything will be fine. Just hodl it to avoid any regrets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:05:37 PM
Strongly Agree just relax everything will be ok. The bitcoin price is continuous decline but it will up and the news about negative about crypto don t mind that because  in this kind of business is really successful right now so erase in your mind the negative implication of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 06, 2018, 08:24:26 PM
I know one good sign. The bigger sad and frustrated voices are heard from all sides, shouting that everything is lost, the closer the market reversal to growth.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 08:21:24 PM
Of course, everything will be fine, in general, on the crypto market, one should never worry, and be calm. Nervous people here only lose Undecided
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 08:15:41 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

I think many people selling right now because they got false news about cryptomarket. Right now many negative news around us and its affecting on market and peoples did panic sell. Better hold and looking for long term gain
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
April 06, 2018, 08:10:01 PM
That's normal, that states and governments don't wanna lost their control for money of usual people, for what they're doing, thinking and buying. We just need to work together for saving our freedom in the crypto world.   
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 06, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
I completely agree. Panic has never been an assistant, especially if you are a trader and invested your capital in the crypto currency))
Yes my friend of we have got panic this is not a solution to us because it can be added more tension and stress.Just relaxed and tried to make yourself happy instead of always watching the value down.
Panicking wont help you everytime it price drop, never do panic selling. Just relax and keep holding it. Trader and investor must know it becuase they can get profit if they wont be relax and just do panic selling when they see the price falling. Being relax was like trusting cryptocurrency and believing that it can be recove again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 07:42:41 PM
I don't see anything bad when people selling everything in panic. Weak people will gone from crypto - the stronger will stay Smiley
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 07:41:13 PM
I like your positive, I'll support you there's nothing to panic about this future;) I'm 1000000% sure Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 06, 2018, 07:36:41 PM
This is the most important thing to understand when landing. Nothing depends on you, and all you have to do is keep your coins to yourself.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
Fear and panic selling will only happen to those who are afraid and do not believe in crypto. Every inflation that makes them think they will lose their money, actually a little wave can see that the market has enough supply and demand  are varied.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
April 06, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
This world is going with these things if we have no weak peoples all strongest can create more problems so as its works in this market if we have no panic sellers then how can many take profits its necessity of time and its happening in every field every where in world but good thing if you can afford to hold then try to hold and just relax as its going to end soon or later
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:18:35 PM
But you know, I can not explain to some people that there is no need to be nervous and eager to sell their cryptocurrencies. They refuse to understand it...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2018, 07:01:57 PM
Panic sellers are needed in every market. If they don't sell at loss then how can we buy cheap coins? Some lose, some win. That's the nature of trading.

I agree with you.  Can't really blame them, in this world there will always be people that are weak and strong, slow and fast, etc.  Not everyone are the same.  Panic sellers give opportunities for great buys. 
Pages:
Jump to: