Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 62. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:55:25 PM
Yes, I've also noticed that people panic selling right now because they scared the G20 regulation. We can suggest them that they must be chill and relax because bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, so the government can not blocked it.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
April 06, 2018, 06:39:45 PM
Panic sellers are needed in every market. If they don't sell at loss then how can we buy cheap coins? Some lose, some win. That's the nature of trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
April 06, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
I'm also calm with seeing the current price that most coins are falling. It's just that many issues that affect the value of this crypto that makes me a little anxious. But hope it will be okay later just wait that time happens Bitcoin back soaring.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
Panic isn’t good in any way. For for some people leaving crypto world isn’t a sign of panic, it can be conscious decision and switch-over to another activity that is more reliable right now. I think it is sensibly. Crypto don’t give us good money now.
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 06:06:31 PM
I have seen many are really worried. They invested a lot anf it turns out to be a loss. When they thought the price woukd go up in value didn't happen and instead it just made waves. Every goes up anf down which becomes a pressing concern to sell or not. I guess the investors are too careful this time. So I guess an analysis for all of this events should be made to help investors realize what is really happening out here. Should they buy or sell is a great decision to make as of now.
We can't actually tell anything about the future because we do not know about it, anything could be happened in the future, bad and good also . Sometimes , you did a ridiculous thing and others will laugh into your face because of it, but they didn't know that action will help you avoid a huge loss in the future or reducing it at least. So sell or hold is depending on each personal ideal, holding all the time is not good at all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
April 06, 2018, 06:00:21 PM
Its simple. Dont invest more than you have, so you dont have to panic.
You are right just relax it will be ok Smiley
Activity: 233
April 06, 2018, 05:54:37 PM
I completely agree. Panic has never been an assistant, especially if you are a trader and invested your capital in the crypto currency))
Yes my friend of we have got panic this is not a solution to us because it can be added more tension and stress.Just relaxed and tried to make yourself happy instead of always watching the value down.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:54:22 PM
I have seen many are really worried. They invested a lot anf it turns out to be a loss. When they thought the price woukd go up in value didn't happen and instead it just made waves. Every goes up anf down which becomes a pressing concern to sell or not. I guess the investors are too careful this time. So I guess an analysis for all of this events should be made to help investors realize what is really happening out here. Should they buy or sell is a great decision to make as of now.
Activity: 111
April 06, 2018, 05:38:41 PM
According to the current status of the crypto world, most of the tokens are dropping. My idea for this kind of behavior is panic selling. When a token price drops in few dollars, everyone starts selling which will end up in huge drop
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
Panic has never been useful, don't panic.  I think those who invest in the crypto market need to be calm and patient. Price drops are cheaper for to buy big advantage.
Activity: 179
April 06, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Hopefully it will be ok but even though it decreases too much I consider it as a blessing. Because of the fall I'd buy 3 altcoins I want to invest with cuz that time it is very affordable.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
Does anyone know the news at the price of futures for April? Although they are not an indicator, judging by the past time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 05:34:54 PM
Many people try to calm down.But in nowadays its hard due to market situation. We hope that everything gonna be okay.
Activity: 46
April 06, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
I don't think there's any reason to panic. it's market. need to wait a bit
Activity: 332
April 06, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
Cryptocurrency decentralized system is perfect in every single aspect. The only problem of cryptocurrency now is that people don't trust it completely. They're inclined to listen to news, to fear regulations, to get a heart-attack because of a tiny rumour about another cryptocurrency restriction)) ordinary people are manipulated by governments and big companies. Sad(
Activity: 336
April 06, 2018, 05:25:55 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
It is strange for me, when people sell their assets so cheaply, you can do this if you are a trader, only a trader. Otherwise, it's stupid
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
Don’t be surprised that people are selling at this low prices. There are different reasons behind that. Some people prefer go out from the market even in minus to come back when they can be more or less sure that the market is going green. Another reason can be scalping.  Some people, and I am one of them, like to be active even in the red market. Why not to increase amount of your coins by 10-20 percent if you know that the prices are falling
I am not surprised at the amount of people selling their coins. If they want to lose their money it's up to them..
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
April 06, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
You are right. There is no regulation with absolute power to bring cryptocurrency down but ourselves. Members of the crypto community has the absolute right to collapse it as panic selling can lead to a tremendous decline in the market demand and devalue whatever we hold precious. There is no point in panicking because you're the controller of this whole crypto thing.
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 05:04:46 PM
Well I am really relax I don't know why other people are panicking thinking that crypto will be gone forever. Well we cannot blame them they started the market when they bullish so this is the first time they will experience the bearish before they think crypto was always up and now they really experience the correction.
Activity: 322
April 06, 2018, 04:56:02 PM
I think really there is no need to panic. Panic is our enemy. It is necessary to learn to wait. Today, the fall and tomorrow it can go up. In the past, many people in the panic threw off bitcoins and then bit their elbows, and who waited now in chocolate.
Pages:
Jump to: