Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 73. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 02:26:42 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Well, as you say in the right, bitcoin if it falls below 7k, then it will be the collapse of the whole market. This has not even happened since the beginning of the year, and the ether has almost halved, the losses of investors are huge. It's understandably silly to sell, but you can not even look at it with indifference.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

This is the method that we hear and apply the most in the digital money world. because the market is very bad. people can not relax anyhow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 23, 2018, 02:08:39 AM
The problem is, the most of the people who are invested in cryptocurrencies have no patience, and they want to make fast money. But the most people who start in cryptos, has to realize that this fast money making is not that easy. So i can just tell the people, bitcoin needed almost 8 years until it hits 20thousand dollars. I dont think that the majority of the people here could hold anything 8 years long. So its better when those weak hands sell their coins and go out of the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Yes I am hoping that someday bitcoin would be legal and we have nothing to worry about crypto.Panic is the attitude that everybody always do but being patiently waiting is all we need to do ,everything must gonna be okey sooner or later.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
as I know from some social media coverage yesterday that the results of the G20 meeting have come to the conclusion that the current existence of bitcoin will not disrupt the stability of the global economy. and of course on the basis of the analysis they say it is good news and will open the way for investors to be more confident in the existence of bitcoin. so I do not think there should be any panic about what we do in the crypto world and stay calm in the face of any situation.

You are right! people should not panic about the present situation of the market, already we are seeing much news about Bitcoin, no one is directly mentioning we are going to ban Bitcoin. Still, governments want to study more about the technology and they will take security measures in order to legalize them.
Activity: 280
March 23, 2018, 01:59:43 AM
The market is now considered to be bad compared to the digital coins because there are so many currencies that are falling so much now, in my country, there are many small investors when they are laundering often worry a lot of problems. Because if you withdraw a large sum or have a deposit in the account number, there will be inspectors who will pay attention to these matters.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 23, 2018, 01:04:02 AM
I agree that everything will be ok. New people who got into the market in late 2017 sold and collected small profits because all the prices were dropping. They didn't quite understand how the tech or market works and just got out of the space because of the volatility. We just need to relax because the market has crashed before and it was even worse back then but prices always bounced back and we reached all new ath. We just don't know how long the market will be in this state and when the next bull run will happen. But we know it's not "if" the run happens, it's "when".
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
yes that is true, all is not dependent on regulation.
stay calm, it's all right.
and most importantly do not panic and stay as usual.
Activity: 101
March 23, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
Yeah people needs to be chilled out, they are panic every time see their portofolio in reds. If you are an experienced trader then its very common and happens every time. This is the time that every beginners has to learned.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
March 23, 2018, 12:43:54 AM
To define Panic: sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behaviour. now ask yourself how you can make any sensible financial decisions under those conditions? The crypto space is still scraping along towards the bottom of the recent lows, the brave move is to be adding at these levels not selling and crystalizing big losses.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
March 23, 2018, 12:39:16 AM
Its not about people panic selling even G20 summit outcome was positive for crypto currency now they found some other news to spread FUD and sell . This dump is doing by whales .Each negative news they dump once it get stable they buy from bottom.
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
I totally agree with you. When you panic sell at times like this you are offloading your crypto to people who are very aware that the market will swing back up. Institutional money was never going to jump into crypto at the ATH and make us little guys rich in the process, that's not what they do. They manipulate markets, using the media, and they shake out the weak hands so they can scoop up everything they want for fractions of the price. No one ever got rich panic selling.
Activity: 434
March 23, 2018, 12:27:40 AM
Of course it will be okay, unless you invested in some of the older coins that already had their pump and will now only survive if they truly deliver.

Yes because there are other alternate cryptocurrencies which are new and not tested through times yet. Most especially if these cryptocurrencies have a a common concept in the market already that makes it hard to grow because of its major competitors.
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 12:26:44 AM
Bas d on my research it’s just whales game they are simply dumping coins even for small news like recent binance regulation . Actually nothing happened with the binance and Japanese government still the process is going even whales are dumping.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 23, 2018, 12:17:28 AM
as I know from some social media coverage yesterday that the results of the G20 meeting have come to the conclusion that the current existence of bitcoin will not disrupt the stability of the global economy. and of course on the basis of the analysis they say it is good news and will open the way for investors to be more confident in the existence of bitcoin. so I do not think there should be any panic about what we do in the crypto world and stay calm in the face of any situation.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 12:05:24 AM
It'll all recover, who know how but it definitely will one day.
Every technology will evolve and payment system is no exception. Sure there'll be hiccups here and there along the way, but as long as youre fully into the concept, you should be in it for the long haul.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 23, 2018, 12:02:44 AM
I hope so. It is easy to said than done. If you arevin ghe actual situation and you bought bitcoin at 19k$ level I don't know if you can still relax with the current price of bitcoin probably you would only hurt seeing your portfolio dropping more than 50% but i agree that with the current market situation and you are holding  bitcoin your best Choice only is to hold and hope that bitcoin may recover in the  esrly months of 2018
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
March 22, 2018, 11:40:43 PM
I like author's positive approach Cheesy
Yeah, people like to panic and other smart people can make money out of it. More experienced people in cryptocurrencies will know what to do and when to do it right to benefit. To panic is a prerogative of newbies I guess.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
March 22, 2018, 11:29:55 PM
Yes they are scared. they are just a bunch of newbies who recently join on crypto, they dont know the capability and the importance of bitcoin, how much valuable it is.
Activity: 244
March 22, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
yes we need not be afraid when the coin price goes down ..
we better relax waiting when prices rise.
and berusa seek gifts to wait until the normal coin prices.
Pages:
Jump to: