Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 70. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
It is market. Somebody earning because of it. So it is normal situation - like in a jungle: if you are stronger (your nerves), you are winner.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
i waiting for xvg grow ..2 month..
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 24, 2018, 04:04:06 PM
A very good branch, because people are simply very tired of waiting for when the growth of crypto-currencies will begin, it seems to me that we will see quite soon how the graphs begin to move upwards. Probably this will happen.
Activity: 322
March 24, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
I'm entirely calm and don't intend to sell their coins. I follow my strategy and believe that long-term investments are the best solution to increase my capital. Just be patient too, and everything will be fine.
Activity: 238
March 24, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
Absolutely agree. Why panic? Everything will be better and will be better than before. We have been through this many times.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
Exactly right, Panicking is not helping at all. Just chill and relax. The market is just playing around. If you believe in your coin/token just Hodl and Wait and if you have more knowledge about crypto market that will be more advantage and valuable. Everything will be OK and it will be back to normal in time.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 24, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
I think all traders who are trading with the cryptocurrencies should stay strong in this term, especially the holders. In my opinion, every trader should know that, you can never get profit if you sell your coins when the prices are down.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Sure!   Cheesy I saw too much panic everywhere that makes atmosphere worse. But also I can understand those who become worry a lot, they had constant income, then lost it and don’t know how to return and when it will be possible.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 04:13:53 AM
I agree on this, it is just simple, why would you invest for something that on the first place you know is risky if you will just drop your coins. I can't blame does who sell their coins because if you will check the graph the prices really goes down but hold on, just wait and you will see that everything will get back to normal.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 24, 2018, 03:52:02 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Yeah. Only relax in this kind of industry because if you got atressed in this kind of industry you might come up to dying because in the money. Just go with the flow and accept the truth. Get prepared foe what happen. Because every seconds,every minutes, and every days there always new happening. And last believe in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 24, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

I agree with you. There's no need to worry. Bitcoin has been facing a lot of FUD for a long time but it still exist until now. I took G20 as an usual FUD (if it counted as FUD factor).
Activity: 150
March 24, 2018, 03:42:27 AM
I think positivity and high optimism is highly encouraged at a time like this where all kinds of FUDS are being spread around only to scare some people out giving out their hard earned coins out to some whales who  are laying patiently somewhere to reap the rewards for diligence of some people cos they know sooner or later, a pump is gonna surface again. Well, I just think each crypto users convictions are just being tested out, thus, it is only people who are strong on holding on to their resolution will be able to stand the test of this time.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
Why panic when bitcoin stays upright.
* Has this happen only once?
* Continue for solutions?
* when will this situation stabilize again?
* what are we doing ?
* is it just RELAXING?
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 24, 2018, 03:26:23 AM
Emotions are really a big part in the crypto space, I believe everything will pass through. These regulations and stuff from the government won't stop us  Wink
And of course there are still many people who're really believe in crypto from all sides of its advantages and supports it. The people who're feel panic and awkward, will only causes a regret. The government that responds to crypto.. I think there is still a possibility will support it, because there are would be still had many benefits on its side.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
March 24, 2018, 03:11:29 AM
Emotions are really a big part in the crypto space, I believe everything will pass through. These regulations and stuff from the government won't stop us  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 03:08:11 AM
they are in panic situation because they are not believers in their coins/tokens that they invest because they think that their investment will not gain profit that's why many or some of lack of knowledge investors do panic selling and to those who have more knowledge are do panic buying so its more valuable that you have knowledge.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 03:07:59 AM
Really agree, we are investing in bitcoin and another cryptocurrency because they are decentralized. Many people have invested money that they can not afford to lose and it causes panic in it. And even if regulation and KYC applied to all projects and investors, it will benefit the crypto market in the long term, as it will make the market regulated and legal like other financial markets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
March 24, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
Absolutely agree with you. Panic sale leads to harmful effects for market and investor.

Just go to top 100 rich lists and look what the rich people are doing. They are holding or buying. And those people got rich, because they know the market. They have experienced these bad times before a lot of times. Everything will be better soon. Keep calm!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
March 24, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
Yes.... I think same thing with you. There is no need to panic as long as the right thing is being done on our part(Crypto enthusiasts).
Only people found with  money laundering activities should be worried, for sure every thing will be fine.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

Can students make money from bitcoin?
Using money from a government-guaranteed loan made for a specific purpose for a purpose not described as allowed in the loan agreement is technically defaulting on the loan ...

Particularly for those receiving government grants and subsidy on taxes as part of their aid ... these loans or grants are NOT for investment, speculation, gambling, or general business expenses or startup costs. Funds from the student loan program are dedicated to the specific purpose of increasing the availability of education for self-improvementment for those who can not otherwise afford it.

Frankly, I would love to see the student get a net-PROFIT from selling Bitcoin they improperly bought using their loan funds, and then have the government come in and discover their violation of the loan terms .... abusers a fine fine equal to all their proceeds from the bitcoins minus the cost - transferring all profit from the bitcoins back to the taxpayers, then add a substantial fine on top of that to deter others.
Pages:
Jump to: