Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 72. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 07:01:39 AM
Most important thing is being patient in this market. Evey year we see same scene. People panic because of prices decrease than they sell al coins as half price. Bull season is coming so just be patient.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 23, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
I am completely agree dont sell your coins in loss. from last 1-2 months market specially bitcoin is in a range of 7500-11000$ level and most investors are feared about this market crash but as bitcoin break the upper range of 11000$ with volume and stays there for some time we will definitely see 15000$ level in bitcoin and I think all altcoins will also follow bitcoin. So dont sell your coins in loss but wait to come the right time to book profit. 
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 23, 2018, 06:52:37 AM
Yes it is ok to relax at all cost, because if you rush all things, it can might be failed, so be easy just relax though.
Activity: 504
March 23, 2018, 06:51:47 AM
I think this year will pass red constantly, you see the bear market does not end
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
Recently, why the crypto currency is affected only by bad news - the capitalization immediately falls. When good news capitalization does not grow, I do not even know what it's connected with
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 23, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
I know it will be okay, but we cannot control them from dumping their own coins/tokens for good. They have their own reasons, and we should understand that. It's how we enter the game, and we should know what would happen if things have gone wrong. I hold most of my tokens for now, but the others I've sold it for important financial reasons. I know and I sense that a huge bull run will commence anytime soon, but again the market is so unpredictable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
I really don't understand why they are panicking seriously. Remember, there's always a rainbow after the rain. So, expect the good outcome after the bad news. Anyhow, let's just enjoy the momentum of cryptocurrency. Lol

Some investors are depending on the daily trading. This current price is actually affecting them because the long-term profit is not for them. The market trading is actually their job where they must secure enough amount to cover their living expenses.

There are some other investors which ain't enough instructed with the market fluctuations and a single fall is frightening them.

The third group of investors which is not panicking is very scarce and they are actually enjoying with the backing off others because they can rebuy another amount of the desired coin and wait for the better times.
Activity: 322
March 23, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
Some people can't relax because they've invested too much money and now they're afraid they'll lose it. This is a common mistake and before investing you need to assess the possible risks many times and be prepared for a negative scenario.
Activity: 271
March 23, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
Well, I dont think that the main problem is regulation in crypto now, people have fear and they sell when see next bad news, hope we will go down to 6k and then we go to the moon  Cool.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 05:21:40 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Well, we don't have nothing to di in them we can only do is by their selling coins becayse we know that the true believer of the cryptocurrency will never afraid like that in the small regulation or dripping price. Buy their coins and make them a regret and give a lesson about the true meaning of cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
March 23, 2018, 05:19:39 AM
Its not about people panic selling even G20 summit outcome was positive for crypto currency now they found some other news to spread FUD and sell . This dump is doing by whales .Each negative news they dump once it get stable they buy from bottom.
Etreme volatility, pump and dump, lack of price uniformity, and infant economy are some of the challenges of cryptocurrency, and or the altcoins. We have to understand and be aware that it has been its nature. However, we need to instill into our minds that nothing is permanent in this world, and so same thing goes with crypto, it may be down or at crash right now, but surely it will soar high. Let's all be hopeful and positive.
We just need to get away from FUDs, when all this issues and news end, we can guarantee a better cryptoworld. Only few will survive from this continuous news that are happening, and those who still manage it pretty well can really earn a lot,so keep holding if you think your coin still deserves it and you trust enough then nothing to worry about.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
Its not about people panic selling even G20 summit outcome was positive for crypto currency now they found some other news to spread FUD and sell . This dump is doing by whales .Each negative news they dump once it get stable they buy from bottom.
Etreme volatility, pump and dump, lack of price uniformity, and infant economy are some of the challenges of cryptocurrency, and or the altcoins. We have to understand and be aware that it has been its nature. However, we need to instill into our minds that nothing is permanent in this world, and so same thing goes with crypto, it may be down or at crash right now, but surely it will soar high. Let's all be hopeful and positive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 23, 2018, 03:40:28 AM
I really don't understand why they are panicking seriously. Remember, there's always a rainbow after the rain. So, expect the good outcome after the bad news. Anyhow, let's just enjoy the momentum of cryptocurrency. Lol
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 03:00:50 AM
I agree to relax if you have already a capital for a online business or do you have a personel to do what is your obligations. Only you have to f2f o is to wait their feedback.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
People are scared cause they don't know where and when this down trend will get over. Many people have invested money they cant afford to lose and thats causing a panic in them. This is the first down cycle for many people and they aren't familiar with the volatility of the crypto markets.
What is more, some people plan to buy something reasonable and worth it (like house, car and so on), so they try to control their profits. Of course, if the price goes down a lot, it is an epic fail
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 23, 2018, 02:56:44 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
I think some people in that panic is a very natural thing. They are panicked because there are now many restrictions on Bitcoin in some countries. Panic may but do not let your panic eventually even sell Bitcoin you have. Stay calm and patient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
March 23, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
Right Just Relax  Grin, we have got good news about the G20 meeting, Don't panic let alone directly sell our valuable assets, Looking for updated news and not inedible media that makes us more anxious.
can we refer to the following news references for those who are still upset https://cointelegraph.com/news/g20-considers-crypto-as-assets-not-currencies-according-to-document-draft
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

There is no panic. At the summit, they decided that there would be no regulation and that the crypto-currencies did not threaten the world financial system.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
March 23, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
the problem is contionous downtrend since last one quarter. down down and down. this is killing the sentiment. we need a good upmove now
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

true, we should keep calm and play safe, don't easily sold our potofolio.
it was just us giving more benefit to those people that spread the fud and make people get wrong perception so they sold at a cheap price and result in the crash of market price.
Pages:
Jump to: