Pages:
Author

Topic: JUST RELEASED: UberMiner auto-mines the most profitable coin & pays in BitCoin - page 3. (Read 22958 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Competition is always good, but 120 min to benchmark a 5 card rig?
And no ability to (de)select algos?
Why do you even include Blake and other ASIC-algos on GPU mining software?

Each algorithm has to be tested at least 5 minutes in order to get an accurate result.

None of the algorithms is ASIC based. The algorithm blake2s (perfectly minable with NVIDIA) and not blake.
So it's either more algorithms (=more profit) or short benchmarking time. What would you chose? Smiley

The ability to exclude algorithms will probably included in a new version.

Even though an algo may not be ASIC "based" there are several supported in this miner that are mined by ASIC and widely acknowledged of being ASIC algorithms.  

However, sometimes there are new coins that on algos like Skein that may still be worth mining even though there is an ASIC/FPGA for it because some of the new coins haven't been hit by the ASIC/FPGA yet.  

So, I agree with the dev to have these algos in the product.  Even if their use may be more limited once FPGA/ASIC network hash domination sets in.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I don't have nvidia card on my pc, can i do a "server/pool" for other computers in local?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
UberMiner is written from scratch, from a team of developers, handmade with love Smiley

Is there any comparison chart of profits between uberminer and others?

I would also be interested in this.  I've been a little bit on the fence with trying this out and there are a lot of mining opportunities right now.  If this product were comparable to Nicehash it might be more interesting.  Competition is ALWAYS good and it is certainly refreshing to see this project.  The UI looks nice and the capability seems attractive.

The lack of postings from users citing differences either means that people are trying to keep it quiet or that it just isn't worth mentioning.

Either way, it looks cool... I should be trying it soon but like I said... too many other Mine & HODL opportunities to look at right now... but I'm getting impatient lol and this looks too cool to not try.  Heck, I'll probably throw my test rig at it soon... like in the next day or two.
Activity: 183
UberMiner is written from scratch, from a team of developers, handmade with love Smiley

Is there any comparison chart of profits between uberminer and others?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

Seriously, why?

Read the answer in the previous post.
Activity: 312
Merit: 104

Seriously, why?
Did you write this miner form scratch or it is based on the popular open-source program?

Each algorithm has to be tested at least 5 minutes in order to get an accurate result.

None of the algorithms is ASIC based. The algorithm blake2s (perfectly minable with NVIDIA) and not blake.
So it's either more algorithms (=more profit) or short benchmarking time. What would you chose? Smiley

The ability to exclude algorithms will probably included in a new version.
Activity: 183
Did you write this miner form scratch or it is based on the popular open-source program?
Activity: 15
One useful feature that could mitigate the problem with rapid price fluctuations and exchange delay is to have the auto switching weighted towards difficulty priority instead of price priority.
If the profitability calculation makes a coin raise to the top because of a rapid swing in price, it may be worth less compared to if the difficulty drops for that coin. These two parameters are connected due to all bots and auto switching running out there so it's not easy to say what would work.
However, with some development effort, you could deal with this. You need to systematically collect statistics for a number of coins over time and save to a database. Then you can simulate different profitability strategies on that data and see what happens.

If you are really ambitious, you can use such data and feed it into an AI model. Then, the system could learn the market patterns for different coins and anticipate which coins will be most profitable to mine and when to send them to exchange. This may be the only way to beat Nicehash by a significant margin.

Having said all this, I thinks it's really good that you give Nicehash some competition.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Your ideas are greatly appreciated and we will definitely take closer look into these. We tried several switching strategies and we found some that work best. Of course there is always room for improvement.

Activity: 58
Merit: 4
Could you explain how the exchange mechanism works ?
Nicehash is efficient paying in BTC because there is no exchange involved. Other auto switchers fail because the long delay between profitability calculation/mining and exchange to BTC or other target currency.

What is the delay here ?

One useful feature that could mitigate the problem with rapid price fluctuations and exchange delay is to have the auto switching weighted towards difficulty priority instead of price priority.
If the profitability calculation makes a coin raise to the top because of a rapid swing in price, it may be worth less compared to if the difficulty drops for that coin. These two parameters are connected due to all bots and auto switching running out there so it's not easy to say what would work.
However, with some development effort, you could deal with this. You need to systematically collect statistics for a number of coins over time and save to a database. Then you can simulate different profitability strategies on that data and see what happens.

If you are really ambitious, you can use such data and feed it into an AI model. Then, the system could learn the market patterns for different coins and anticipate which coins will be most profitable to mine and when to send them to exchange. This may be the only way to beat Nicehash by a significant margin.

Having said all this, I thinks it's really good that you give Nicehash some competition.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
New version of UberMiner 4.5 just released.

⚒ UberMiner automatically mines the most profitable coin  and pays you directly in Bitcoin.

👉 Download it free here: http://www.UberMiner.org/  

New in version 4.5:

✔ 22 Algorithms: (allium, bitcore, blake2s, blakecoin, c11, equihash, hmq1725, hsr, keccak, keccakc, lyra2v2, lyra2z, neoscrypt, phi, sha256t, sib, skein, skunk, tribus, x11evo, x16r, x17, xevan)
✔270+ Cryptocoins
✔More Efficient Mining Code
✔Minor Bug Fixes

Happy Mining!

is estimated earning gone?

Yes. The reason is that the profit displayed was the *instantaneous* profit. This was causing confusion to many users, so we decided to remove it.

We will probably include a daily estimation in a future version. Nevertheless, it is not always easy to give an accurate daily estimation since coin prices fluctuate very much during the day.

Of course not, because Zpools estimates are never right on. Smiley

⚒ UberMiner automatically mines the most profitable coin  and pays you directly in Bitcoin.

New in version 4.5:

✔ 22 Algorithms: (allium, bitcore, blake2s, blakecoin, c11, equihash, hmq1725, hsr, keccak, keccakc, lyra2v2, lyra2z, neoscrypt, phi, sha256t, sib, skein, skunk, tribus, x11evo, x16r, x17, xevan)
✔270+ Cryptocoins
✔Minor Bug Fixes

Happy Mining!

Yes. The reason is that the profit displayed was the *instantaneous* profit. This was causing confusion to many users, so we decided to remove it.

We will probably include a daily estimation in a future version. Nevertheless, it is not always easy to give an accurate daily estimation since coin prices fluctuate very much during the day.
Activity: 20

New in version 4.5:

✔270+ Cryptocoins
✔Minor Bug Fixes

Happy Mining!

If anyone is willing to volunteer to help us developing/beta testing an AMD version please contact us in the email found in our website. Thanks.
brand new
Activity: 0

New in version 4.5:

✔270+ Cryptocoins
✔Minor Bug Fixes

Happy Mining!
Activity: 16
Great work. Thanks for fixing the Remote Desktop bug.

So far it gives me slightly better profits than nicehash. I will keep UberMiner running for a week and then post the detailed results here.
Pages:
Jump to: