Pages:
Author

Topic: JUST RELEASED: UberMiner auto-mines the most profitable coin & pays in BitCoin - page 8. (Read 22958 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
More profitable than nicehash?
Activity: 81
Hello,

We just released a new version of UberMiner.
There are a couple of bugfixes that improve stability.

We strongly suggest to update.

Happy Mining,

UberMiner.org
All comments, suggestions and criticism is welcome.

An option to switch different overclocking settings for each algorithm was considered, but we decided to keep it as simple as possible for the end user. However, if there is demand for this feature (or any other) we will definitely implement it!
Should I bother checking this out with AMD cards or its most likely not optimised or wouldnt work at all on that hardware.    I've used auto switch pools before but the problem being the various algorithms need different clock/voltage settings on each switch and I never really got that done automatically to match on each switch.   Or it'd cause problems doing each change with stability usually.

I'll repost your pic for you to make it more clear

Unfortunately, UberMiner works for NVIDIA cards only. If there is enough demand we will release an AMD version as well.

STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
Should I bother checking this out with AMD cards or its most likely not optimised or wouldnt work at all on that hardware.    I've used auto switch pools before but the problem being the various algorithms need different clock/voltage settings on each switch and I never really got that done automatically to match on each switch.   Or it'd cause problems doing each change with stability usually.

I'll repost your pic for you to make it more clear

UberMiner™ automatically mines the most profitable coin
and pays you directly in Bitcoin.
Download it FREE: http://www.uberminer.org/

Easy, yet profitable
UberMiner™ requires no complex configuration or special knowledge. It will analyze your system's speed, in order to mine automatically most profitable coins for you.

Compatible with  NVDIA GPU's
UberMiner™ is optimized specifically for NVDIA GPU's .This ensures that you will get the maximum performance out of your gear.

Mine more than 150+ different cryptocurrencies
No need to maintain multiple wallets. No need to use time-consuming exchanges. UberMiner™ will convert all your earnings into BitCoin and pay you in a single wallet. The coin list is constantly updated as new cryptocurrencies are developed.

Free download
UberMiner™ available for FREE download. However, a small fee of 2% is included in order to cover the development costs.

Get it here: http://www.uberminer.org/
Pages:
Jump to: