Pages:
Author

Topic: JUST RELEASED: UberMiner auto-mines the most profitable coin & pays in BitCoin - page 5. (Read 22958 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

New version of UberMiner 3.5 released today

1. More algorithms added for even bigger profits. Here is the complete list:

• sha256t
 • phi
 • hsr
 • tribus
 • blake2s
 • equihash
 • neoscrypt
 • lyra2v2
 • x17     
 • lyra2z
 • keccakc
 • keccak
 • xevan
 • allium

2. Payment indicator was modified to reflect the minimum payout amount of 0.0025 BTC (payments within the week.) Older versions were showing the minimum payout amount of 0.01 BTC (daily payments) causing confusion to some users.

3. Other miscellaneous bugfixes

Download UberMiner now at:
http://www.uberminer.org/

http://www.uberminer.org/uberminer-website-screenshot.jpg
The program say I earned 10.6 $ so far. That would be 1.76$ per day.
Compared to nh and betterhash that get me between 3-3.5$ dollars per day (dependindg on crypto value changes ofc) it seems REALLY low.

You can not compare profits in different time periods. In order to run a fair comparison you should run simultaneously uberminer & nicehash with the same GPU models, then judge the results after a couple of days.

Activity: 10
I never post here but I had to do it to post some things from what I tested and maybe its helpful.
Im a gamer and got a few cards that usually mine on betterhash or nicehash for some passive income, small scale anyway why not.
I put my 2nd PC with 1 gtx 1070 and 1 gtx 1060 inside on uberminer for 6 days now. They are both abit overclocked like +200 on core and about +500 on memory running at 75% power.
The program say I earned 10.6 $ so far. That would be 1.76$ per day.
Compared to nh and betterhash that get me between 3-3.5$ dollars per day (dependindg on crypto value changes ofc) it seems REALLY low.

Maybe its not showing right in the EARNED circle or something is fishy. In the big square box its showing: MINING LYRA etc or some other coin. I figure thats what its mining at that moment.
On the bottom line it says best algorithm X17 or some other 3.5$ per day or higher. saw 4 or even 5 sometimes.
So far this program is at least confusing for me. Estimates seem high and good, earned seems too low, like about half compared to nh or bh.
I still have to wait to receive a first payment in my bitcoin wallet to see exactly how it did I guess. Have to wait to get to 0.0025 bitcoin from what I understand to receive a payment.
That would be like 12-13 days if EARNED circle is right. Nicehash usually pays at 4 about days for same config and settings but oh well will see if its worth.
Also changing PROFIT SWITCHING in settings dont seem to change anything, tested all 3 options and I cant see any difference but its hard to tell cause this software DOESNT show much!

Not much info about this program being new and all but hope its just confusing and not just a small time scam.
Also I cant tell about the hashrate, dont know how and what to compare. For example now its showing mining SHIELD at 15.70 MH/s. is that low its that normal?! Sometimes it shows mining VERGE AT 75 MH/S. Are both cards mining same coin all the time even if that wouldnt be best way?. All this auto stuff doesnt seem to do it. Im confused about it I guess.
Oh well.. time will tell. Ill let you know after I see a payment in the wallet how much it is compared to other trusted autominers.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
Looks much similar to gshare created by the Gamecredits Team. Mines the profitable coins and rewards earned in Gamecredits.  I feel like profit is less  from the gshare compared to previous mining. Will bookmark and give this a try.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
If this is just a "shell", do the original creators of the miners get their %??
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Is this just a shell? 

Hopefully you can point out why I should use this on top of existing mining programs with good economics. 

Thanks
I think there is nothing to worry about, it is just a profitability switching tool that switch to different algorithms on zpool.ca pool.
1) It would be nice if they add option to show command window so we can see mining progress like accepted shares ... etc
2) Also please try to add all profitable algorithms not just 10 algos.
3) when people have different cards on same system, it will be nice if cards can mine different things depending on their most profitable algo.
4) Last thing, releasing dedicated version for AMD card will be great.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for the suggestions and your support.

A new version is on the way featuring even more algorithms PLUS a  new proprietary switching method that will give even higher earnings.

Stay tuned we will post more soon!
Activity: 34
I think there is nothing to worry about, it is just a profitability switching tool that switch to different algorithms on zpool.ca pool.
1) It would be nice if they add option to show command window so we can see mining progress like accepted shares ... etc
2) Also please try to add all profitable algorithms not just 10 algos.
3) when people have different cards on same system, it will be nice if cards can mine different things depending on their most profitable algo.
4) Last thing, releasing dedicated version for AMD card will be great.

Thank you very much.
So people, any feature request? Perhaps a feature you wished a mining software would have
but did not find it anywhere else?

Here is your opportunity to do it: write your ideas/suggestions/comments here!

Thanks Smiley
No way, I use the right address, as I wrote in the quoted message. Both RIGs are recognized by Zpool.
Problem is that statistic in Your program is not accurate. 40% higher than real earnings.
I can accept that it lost some time in algo switching, strange Zpool fees & BTC ratios (in some threads about Zpool it was 20%), but it is still not accurate.

All the statistics are identical to ZPool's. Specifically, if you mean the statistics displayed in the bottom status line, this is the instantaneous profit which is not always what you will receive in the end. This is because we cannot predict the future: i.e. what will happen after switching (the price may drop, difficulty rise etc.) Think of it as a very rough estimation.

I suggest moving this question to ZPool thread, you should be able to get more information there:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kawpow-the-miners-multipool-1751272
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
After 24 hours of mining with two RIGs, (mined on the same address), I have writen in "UBER Miner" statistics 6USD on every miner (total 12USD, similar to BTG or ZEN mining, maybe little better).
Unfortunately, when I paste my address to Zpool I have only around 7USD balance!!!
Both RIGs are registrated in Zpool and all used algos are recorded, but 40% of my income is missing!!!

Probably you have pasted a wrong address or a payout has been made. Check your ZPool statistics.

No way, I use the right address, as I wrote in the quoted message. Both RIGs are recognized by Zpool.
Problem is that statistic in Your program is not accurate. 40% higher than real earnings.
I can accept that it lost some time in algo switching, strange Zpool fees & BTC ratios (in some threads about Zpool it was 20%), but it is still not accurate.
So in the unlikely catastrophic event, your maximum loss will be 0.0025BTC.

Maybe per individual the maximum loss would be 0.0025BTC, but over your entire userbase this could equal a pretty hefty incentive for you to disappear with the funds or for a targetted attack. Are you prepared to refund these losses? It sounds like, you're saying the maximum loss is .0025, because you will not be compensating this if it is lost.

Payouts are handled by ZPool and not by us. ZPool.ca has been trusted by thousands of miners for a long time.
After 24 hours of mining with two RIGs, (mined on the same address), I have writen in "UBER Miner" statistics 6USD on every miner (total 12USD, similar to BTG or ZEN mining, maybe little better).
Unfortunately, when I paste my address to Zpool I have only around 7USD balance!!!
Both RIGs are registrated in Zpool and all used algos are recorded, but 40% of my income is missing!!!

Probably you have pasted a wrong address or a payout has been made. Check your ZPool statistics.
Activity: 462
Merit: 336

Maybe per individual the maximum loss would be 0.0025BTC, but over your entire userbase this could equal a pretty hefty incentive for you to disappear with the funds or for a targetted attack. Are you prepared to refund these losses? It sounds like, you're saying the maximum loss is .0025, because you will not be compensating this if it is lost.
I guess you are aware of 60 million USD "lost" on nicehash.

I guess you're also aware of the fact that NiceHash repaid all of it's clients. They ate the cost of their mistake and continued operations better than ever after the fact. This is part of what gives them credibility; something that would normally tear a company down only built it up greater.

Would your miner/company be able to handle a problem of this magnitude?

Good point. The answer is that we operate in a completely different way:  UberMiner pays you immediately when your balance reaches 0.0025BTC. Unlike nicehash, your bitcoins are not held in our wallet but they are transferred immediately, without fees, in your personal bitcoin wallet.

Activity: 462
Merit: 336
I guess you are aware of 60 million USD "lost" on nicehash.

I guess you're also aware of the fact that NiceHash repaid all of it's clients. They ate the cost of their mistake and continued operations better than ever after the fact. This is part of what gives them credibility; something that would normally tear a company down only built it up greater.

Would your miner/company be able to handle a problem of this magnitude?
Thanks. We will look at the problem.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. If yes, please let me know.

I install Your software on some my RIGs, and on one of them I got just a blank program window after the start of UberMiner. Using TViewer. Reinstal, reboot...same situation. I solve it connecting the monitor to the rig. Now works fine.

Software is good, but maybe to consider the option of separate clock setup for different algos. I have to slow down the frequencies for stable work.

UberMiner runs 10 different algorithms and each one stresses GPU in a different way. So overclock settings may need to be lower than you expect in order to work flawlessly with all algorithms.

We will probably add your suggestion in a future version. It will be a useful feature.

Thank you for you comments and your support Smiley
Thanks. We will look at the problem.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. If yes, please let me know.

I install Your software on some my RIGs, and on one of them I got just a blank program window after the start of UberMiner. Using TViewer. Reinstal, reboot...same situation. I solve it connecting the monitor to the rig. Now works fine.

Software is good, but maybe to consider the option of separate clock setup for different algos. I have to slow down the frequencies for stable work.
Also, on one rig with 1080 cards I am losing cards after some time (I monitor it with another utiltiy, and just see that card do not respond and stop working). The same rig wirks for months with BMiner, without any issue.

There was a confusion regarding payments especially from people who are new to the mining world.

So let us clarify how payments are made:

The blue circular outline indicates the confirmed amount you should collect until money is
transferred to your wallet. However, most of the times, you will paid earlier than that.

Specifically, payouts are processed once a day for confirmed balances above 0.01 bitcoin (this is what the
blue line indicates) and balances more than 0.0025 bitcoin are included several times a week.

NOTE: Although you might have reached the payout balance, you must wait until balance is confirmed.

That means:
1. Mined coins must have enough confirmations on the blockchain yet.
2. Mined coins have already been exchanged into Bitcoin.

Be patient. No action is needed from your part. Your balance will be eventually confirmed and transferred to your wallet!

Hope this will make things more clear for you.

The UberMiner Team
Pages:
Jump to: